Final

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry, Jen." I watched her as she turned her back away from me grabbing her luggage walking out of our bedroom door. I stood still trying to process what was happening.

Few moments later, I ran all the way down of our apartment building trying to catch her and beg if she could stay but all I saw was her getting inside the taxi when I finally reached the lobby. When I calmed down, I stood up and slowly walked back to my apartment building sobbing and wiping my tears away. As I reached inside our flat, I can already feel the emptiness. I went inside our bedroom and sat on the bed; the bed that we used to share. I was about to grab the stuffed toy that was lying beside the pillow when something on the bed side table caught my eyes. It was a framed photo of us when we were in Tokyo. I went near the table and took the frame. It only took two seconds for my tears to stream down on my face again. I laid down hugging the frame as my tears continued flowing.

"Why did you have to leave me, hubby?"

"Don't you love me anymore?"

"Are you tired of me?"

Crying alone in our lonely bed, I remembered all those times when we used to be this happy couple everyone wished to have; when you used to be happy with me.

"Wifey, this place looks really cozy and nice. I already love it here." my girlfriend said happily as she hugged me from behind.

"Really hubby? So do you want to live here?" I said as I leaned my back on her.

"Definitely."

My girlfriend, Rosé, and I have been together for three years now and is planning to settle down. I met her when I attended my best friend's girlfriend's birthday dinner. I didn't want to go to that dinner at first because it's not appealing for me to be the third wheel but my best friend, Jisoo, insisted that I should come since Lisa's best friend will be there too. In the end, I agreed coming even though I was having doubts if I would enjoy it or not. When Jisoo and I arrived at the restaurant, we approached a tall unknown girl with long straight hair and a slender waist. My best friend hugged her and asked where Lisa is afterwards. The tall girl looked at me and smiled which made me stunned. Maybe because I haven't seen someone smiled as bright as her or maybe because I never saw someone as beautiful as her but either way, she made my heart bounced.

"Maybe coming to this dinner is not bad after all." I said to myself as we were introduced by Jisoo.

That night turned out to be just fine which was very unexpected to me. I found out that she came from Australia, her name is Roseanne Park but some people call her Rosé or Rosie and her Korean name is Chaeyoung. I discovered a lot of things about her that night that made me liked her in an instant.

Since then, we became close. We started going out, watching movies, have dinner dates, and travel together. Six months after, she officially became my girlfriend.

"Hubby, do you know why we're here?" I asked her as I wrapped my arms around her slender waist.

"Well, you said we're going to look for a place for us to live. I guess this is one of the places we're looking. Am I right?" she said admiring the place.

"You said that you already love this place right?" I paused making her nod in agreement. "Well, I guess I picked the perfect place." I said smiling making her looked at me with confusion.

What do you mean?" I fished something from my bag and showed it to her. It was the key. I noticed how her face turned bright and excited when she saw it.

"Is this for real wifey?" she asked me excitedly.

I nodded and said yes making her carry me despite the fact that I'm a bit heavier than her. "Oh my gosh! Hubby, put me down." I giggled tapping her shoulders.

"Can't help it wifey! I'm just too happy!" She said enthusiastically as she put me slowly put me down and before I could react, she quickly cupped my cheeks and kissed me on the lips. The kiss lasted for a minute before she let go and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you for this. I love you." She gave me peck on the lips before heading towards the master's bedroom.

I've been scrolling through my cellphone since I've calmed down for the second time. The frame that I was holding a while ago was now placed back to the table. Scrolling through my phone, I came across with our picture when we went to Jeju Island for a vacation.

"Hubby look!! That horse is so cute!" I said pointing to the brown horse.

We are currently here in Jeju Island, specifically in one of the famous horse riding parks in the place. On the other hand, my best friend, Jisoo, and her girlfriend, Lisa, went to Odeung Gamgyul Farm to pick and buy tangerines.

"That's not cute wifey. That one's scary." Rosé said petrified fixing her horseback riding outfit.

"No it's not. In fact, I am riding that one." I smiled knowing that I could get to ride a horse again.

"It's too big for you. Are you sure you're riding that one?" she said making me pout.

"Oh come on Hubby! Don't be a scaredy-cat." I teased making her glare at me. I laughed at her in return.

"Fine! But I 'm choosing a smaller one." she said in defeat.

"Yey! Come on now Hubby." I excitedly grabbed her to the stable and talked to the guy in charge that we're all set to ride the horses.

I excitedly hopped on the saddle and settled on the seat while waiting for Rosé to figure out which horse she is going to use since she's too scared to ride a big one.

For what seemed like forever we are now moving, enjoying the scenery of the beautiful forest while listening to our guide who's ahead of us. I commanded Biyangbong, the horse's name, to ran and so it did.

I heard my girlfriend screamed calling my name and all I did was laugh at her "Come catch me hubby!" I said as I commanded the horse again to run a little bit faster.

"Wifey! Wait for me!!!!!" my girlfriend said while struggling to control her horse named Hamel.

 

After our fun-turned-competition horseback riding, Rosé and I headed to the restaurant with a very overlooking sunset where we planned to meet the other two.

"I almost hate you for leaving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter