Final

Can't Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaeyoung-ah, come over here!" Jennie ordered the tall girl to sit beside her.

 

It was a fine sunny day Sunday when Chaeyoung thought of bringing Jennie to the park to have a picnic. For her, it would help the older brunette to recover from her illness. Jennie needs to breathe some fresh air after being confined at the hospital for 2 months. The younger brunette then prepared everything. She just wants to make the older brunette happy that's why she's doing everything to make it perfect. Jennie is suffering from a Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy or HCM where a portion of the heart is thickened without any obvious cause. This results in the heart being less able to pump blood and can lead to a sudden cardiac death if not prevented.

 

"Sure Jennie-unnie." Chaeyoung then went beside the short girl.

 

"Chaeng, thank you." The older brunette said and kissed the tall girl on her right cheek.

 

"For what unnie?" The younger brunette faced the older one.

 

"For this. You, taking me here, prepared all this stuff and making me feel that I am special." Jennie then looked up the sky.

 

"You know that I hate it when you say thank you to me right? I feel like I can't do this again when you say that." Chaeyoung said in worried tone.

 

"Haha, really? Don't worry Chaeyoung-ah, you can always do this anytime you want." And the short girl kissed the tall girl on the lips.

 

"I love you Hubby" Jennie said after their lips parted.

 

"I love you too, Wifey." Chaeyoung moved closer to the older brunette and gave her a tight hug.

 

They spent their whole day cuddling and kissing at the park. There are times when Jennie makes fun of Chaeyoung and the short girl will just have to run so the tall girl won't be able to do something to her in return.

 

"Jennie! Stop running! It's not good for you to run! It's too dangerous!" Chaeyoung said while catching her breath. She was chasing Jennie and when she can't reach the short girl, she stopped to catch her breath.

 

"No, I wont !" Jennie shouted making a funny face and laughed at her girlfriend.

 

Chaeyoung surely couldn't catch Jennie so she thought of something that could catch the older brunette's attention.

 

"Wifey!" Chaeyoung shouted. "That guy is selling milk-flavored ice cream!!" Chaeyoung pointed the old man who was selling ice cream with different flavors. Jennie stopped running and turned around to see if Chaeyoung was telling the truth.

 

'Chaeyoung's right! That guy is really selling ice cream!' Jennie said to herself.

 

Jennie then ran towards Chaeyoung and grabbed her hand then went to that guy to buy ice cream. Jennie chose the milk-flavored while the tall girl chose the mango-flavored ice cream. The duo went back to their place and decided to have a rest until the sun sets.

 

It was already 7 o'clock in the evening when they both decided to have dinner. Chaeyoung fixed their things and Jennie was just waiting for her.

 

When they're all set, they went to a diner since that's the only place near the park and they do not have any choice since they're both really hungry.

 

"So wifey, what do you want to eat?" Chaeyoung asked Jennie when a waitress arrived and asked for their orders.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter