fin.

All I Want For Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    “Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la la la la la la.” Hyukjae sings softly as he moves into the kitchen. For once he’s awake before Donghae. And he’s desperate to use this time to his advantage. “‘Tis the season to be jolly, Fa la la la la la la la la.” He sings as he moves around the kitchen. Pulling out ingredients to make breakfast. Quickly he whips up some crepe batter before setting the bowl in the fridge to rest. Dancing over to the storage room he sings slightly louder as he opens the door. 

    “Don we now out gay apparel,” he sings as he heads back to the christmas boxes. “Fa la la la la la la la la la,” he grunts slightly as he pulls the three boxes out. Pushing them into the main room. “Toll the ancient Yuletide Chorus!” He smiles as he sets the boxes by where their tree will go. “Fa la la la la la la la la.” Still singing he heads back to the kitchen and begins to work on his crepes. Cutting up fruit and whipping cream before beginning the process of swirling the crepe batter in the pan. 

    Soon enough he has a stack of crepes and moves to make a tray to take to their bedroom. Setting two plates on the tray he piles one high with strawberry and cream crepes. While the other gets nutella, fresh berries, and whipped cream. Smiling, he adds a mug of coffee and a glass of strawberry milk before lifting the tray and moving to wake up Donghae. 

    Pushing the bedroom door open he smiles at the sight of the other still fast asleep. Neither one of them normally gets much time to sleep, but sometimes it seems like Donghae gets even less. The other always has to be up early to practice or cook or just do something. But today was one of their rare days off and Hyukjae had made sure he was up before the other. Smiling he moves over and sets the tray down on his nightstand. Humming softly as he reaches over to shake Donghae’s shoulder. Only to gasp as Donghae grabs his wrist and pulls him into the bed. Carelessly flipping them so Donghae is on top. Lips meeting in a fervent kiss and a moan spilling from Hyukjae’s lips as he clings to the other. 

    Finally they pull back and Donghae grins down at him. Hyukjae is slightly dazed as he looks up into his boyfriend of 13 years. Hyukjae’s cheeks are warm as he blinks up at the other. A small laugh bubbling up from Donghae’s chest as he stares down at Hyukjae. Hyukjae pouts and gently shoves him, pushing him aside so he can roll over and grab their breakfast. 

    “Come on, we have a busy day today!” Hyukjae turns to set the food between them. Smiling slightly, “Let’s eat so we can get it all done!” Donghae laughs softly and pecks his cheek. Nodding as he moves to eat, moving so their knees are touching. 

 

    First on their list of things to do is picking out a christmas tree. Something that Hyukjae takes far too seriously in Donghae’s mind. Not that he would ever say that to his boyfriend. Lips quirking into a small smile as they arrive at the lot and Hyukjae is rambling about the perfect tree. Donghae holds his coffee mug up to cover his smile as the other begins to slowly circle each tree. 

    The issue with tree shopping with Hyukjae is the amount of time it takes. But Donghae knows what kind of tree his partner likes so the other leaves Hyukjae to his circling and goes to talk to one of the sales people. Giving them an idea of what they are looking for and then smiling as they show him a corner of the lot. Tilting his head in thanks he moves to search through the trees. 

    Finally Donghae finds the perfect one. Smiling, he pulls his phone out. Dialing Hyukjae’s number he can’t help but chuckle as he hears Oppa Oppa playing from across the lot. Heechul had set it as his ringtone on Hyukjae’s phone as a joke. But it just stuck. Soon enough there is a soft cursing from the other end of the line and then-

    “Hae?” Donghae grins as he hears Hyukjae’s flustered voice. Chuckling softly he speaks up. 

    “Come to the far back left corner of the lot. I think I’ve got one you will like.” He hums as he looks up at the tree, a small smile on his lips. 

    “What? But-”

    “Trust me!” Donghae laughs, interrupting the arguments he knows are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter