Sunlight_9

𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖔𝖕 [𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝕬𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖘]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We going to the 9th chapter already TT_TT

 

Luce in altis - Sunlight_9

 

“Nobody can stop me, me who is going to you 

The one light that shines on me…”

O Sole Mio by IZ*ONE 

 

“Oh! It’s you again!” The girl said to Yujin who was still frozen.

 

“Y-you! W-we met again!”

 

“Yeah, more like we bump each other again!” The girl chuckled giving Yujin that heart fluttering smile again. 

 

“I’ve waited for this moment…” Yujin mumbles

 

“W-what?” The girl asked, confused.

 

Yujin, braver than the marines. Wouldn’t like to slip the chance and let this girl in front of her to get away. She looked at the girl straight in the eyes. 

 

“Am I dreaming? I want to stay in this moment. I can’t be by myself, stay by me. Let’s hold each other’s hands.” says Yujin while she grabbed the girls hands. 

 

All of a sudden, it rained, they both looked up and saw the dimmed skies, then they looked back at each other again. Yujin smiled at the girl and before the girl could say anything, she immediately removed her varsity jacket and covered the both of them together so they wouldn't get wet. Yujin then guided the girl while covering her from the rain to a nearby shed. Once settled, she gave the girl her handkerchief to wipe her drenched clothes and since she is wearing light clothes Yujin gave the jacket to the shivering girl and just smiled widely showing her deep dimples. 

 

“T-thank you!” The girl said, quite a bit flustered from the sudden scene that happened. 

 

“You’re most welcome!”

 

The girl just smiled, she had to admit that did make her heart skip. It was her first time encountering that kind of situation, she thought it only happens on dramas and movies but it really did happen to her real life. What’s more is that Yujin really surprised her and she can’t erase the image of those deep dimples with a flashy smile on her head no? On her heart. Her heart was still beating faster, there was silence, they were just feeling the presence of each other. However, the girl thought that since she is quite popular, maybe Yujin is just playing with her. So she broke the silence.

 

“D-do you happen to know me?” The girl asked.

 

“Yes!” Yujin says, still flashing her smile.

 

“You are Yena unnie’s cousin right?” 

 

The girl was surprised! For all she knows that she hasn't told anybody that she is Choi Yena’s cousin, even the public, she kept a low profile and she doesn’t want to reveal much about her personal life to the general public. She was shocked as to where Yujin knew they were related. 

 

“Jang Wonyoung-ssi?” Yujin asked as she noticed Wonyoung was in daze.

 

Yujin, despite being informed that Wonyoung is a model and such, remembers her as the girl she met while she was watching her unnie’s dance performance, the girl that made her heart skip the first time they met and the girl she confirmed to be Yena’s cousin. She left out the detail of her being a popular model since she hadn’t seen her on TV and magazines just yet, she knew for sure that she knew Wonyoung by those circumstances and not because she was a model. 

 

“A-ah Yes! I am Choi Yena’s cousin, Jang Wonyoung.” Wonyoung confirmed while offering her hand to handshake Yujin.

 

Yujin gladly accepted and they shook hands. She was so excited.

 

“Kang Yujin! If you are wondering how I know you it is because I am a close friend of Choi Yena.” Yujin explained.

 

“Oh! Kang? Are you related to Kang Chaewon?” 

 

“Yup! She is my big sister!” 

 

“I was with her a while ago, right! She and Yena unnie are best friends.” Wonyoung exclaimed.

 

“Yup! So erm...uh, why did you come back?” Yujin asked since she saw Wonyoung left a while ago but why did she come back. 

 

“Oh! Right! I forgot to bring the scripts I left on the chair, that is why I came back.” 

 

“Do you still have a schedule after this? This rain won’t be stopping for now.” 

 

“Yes, I’ll just call my manager and inform her.” 

 

A wild duck appeared out of nowhere again. She saw the two giants from the other side.

 

“Wonnie? Why are you still here? Shouldn’t you be going now? And why are you with that big dog there?” 

 

“Too many questions unnie. I had to get my scripts left on the chair, and it suddenly rained, thanks to Yujin and I didn’t get soaked.” 

 

“Is that so? I have an umbrella here, come on! Your manager has been looking for you.” 

 

“Okay unnie. Thanks, wait me up there.” Wonyoung then turned to Yujin.

 

“Yujin! Uhm..Thank you so much for today. Erm...Is it okay if I could get your number? I’m going to return your handkerchief and jacket after I wash them.” 

 

“Nah, no biggie, you can have them. But a big yes for giving you my number. Hehe.” Yujin grinned widely, gave Wonyoung a wink then they exchanged numbers. 

 

“Erm...No? I think that would be too much. These are yours.” 

 

“They are but it’s yours now, you can keep it.” but what Yujin really would want to say in the back of her mind is “It’s okay I will be yours too anyway.” 

 

“No, I insist, It's really fine.”

 

“Okay, I will get it in one condition.” Yujin smirked.

 

“And what is it?” Wonyoung raising her brows.

 

“Go out with me.” Yujin grinned again showing her deep dimples plus her puppy eyes. “If you really insist on giving it back to me then you will accept that you’ll go out with me but if you don’t want to go out with me then you can keep it.” She added while smirking again. She then ran away not wanting to hear what Wonyoung would say. “Bye Wonyoungie!” She waved her hand while smiling and ran off while getting soaked by the rain.

 

Wonyoung buffered. She couldn’t digest what Yujin just said, it was damn too fast but her damn heart was also beating so fast. She was also blushing as no one really called her that and that endearment really moved her heart. Nevertheless she snapped out of her thoughts as she still had a schedule to follow. She then went to Yena who was busy trying to quack her way from the puddle to reach her. 

 

------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter