drabble

(Drabble) How Junsu Should Wake up Every Morning

Slowly waking up from a light tickling sensation, Junsu wrinkles his nose and groans. He hears a soft giggle not too far away from his ear and feels light fingertips on his bare chest drawing random shapes.

Junsu sighs, feeling too tired to get up so early in the morning; even though he doesn’t know whether it was early or not. Last night was amazing but it took toll on his body and energy, he wasn't as young as he use to be.

“Aish, Taeyeon-ah,” he whines, earning another set of soft laughter from her.

Santa baby~” she sings gently against his ear, “Slip a sable under the tree for me, I’ve been an awful good girl.” She nips at his earlobe playfully then blows into his ear, making him chuckle and a little more awake.

Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight~

“Aish!” Junsu slips his arm under and over Taeyeon, pulling her bare form against his body under their thick comforter.

Taeyeon laughs; giving him a peck on the lips, “Good morning, Santa baby” she says in English and smiles upon watching Junsu open his eyes. He smiles sleepily and greets her with a deep morning kiss, earning a soft moan from the petite woman.

“Now, what’s this crazy talk?” Junsu raises an eyebrow, “I gave you lots of presents last night,” he manages to reply, though truthfully he doesn’t really know what Taeyeon had just said but he understood Santa and tree, also hurry.

He watches Taeyeon’s face closely, smiling when she smiles, “Mmm~,” she chuckles and replies with a chaste kiss. “What presents! All you gave me were hickeys!”

Junsu laughs, burying his face against her neck, nuzzling against her soft skin and sighs, “That’s what naughty girls get for Christmas,” he replies, pressing soft kissing on her skin as if to make up for those hickeys. After all, she would be the one getting scolded if they were founded on her body.

Taeyeon replies with a soft whine, “What! I’ve nothing but been good all year!” she insists, pushing Junsu back so she can look at him. “Yah,” she pokes him on his cheek.

“Nuh-uh,” Junsu looks at her with a cocked eyebrow, “All year you were dancing with all these guys and wearing such revealing clothing, ah—and not to mention you bringing out all those boys out! Hmm?” Junsu tilts his head with a playfully smile. “Does that sound like a good girl to you, Kim Taeyeon?”

Taeyeon replies with a soft ‘tch' and crosses her arms, pouting softly at him, “It’s not like you were any different! On tour, I saw you dancing with those foreign girls—they were practically dancing on you! And—and your musicals! Ohh your musicals! You’ve done two and you’ve had to do kissing scenes for both! And then while you were on your tour you didn’t call or text me for a month!” she ends her rant with a huff.

Junsu widens his eyes, realizing he’s made a mistake for bringing that issue up.

“Taeng, I’m—“

“Shut up!” Taeyeon points at him accusingly and leans on him to check the clock that displays the side table of Junsu’s side.

Junsu blinks and is more than happy to oblige, chuckling softly as he presses his face against her neck again and inhales her sweet scent.

“Good,” Taeyeon says instantly after she sees the morning was still early.

“Hm?” Junsu asks, looking up at Taeyeon who’s straddling him.

He blinks, a slow smile stretching across his face, “You’re not going to punish me are you? Come on, I’m Santa baby, remember?”

Taeyeon scoffs and flicks the tip of Junsu’s nose, “No, Kim Junsu. You’re going to make it up to me,” she leans forward, her lips so dangerously close to his, the tips of her s softly touching Junsu’s chest, caressing in gentle motions whenever she’d move.

Having her so close yet so far away drives Junsu’s senses crazy, some parts of his body already forming goose bumps while his morning wood decides to come by after all. He his lips, breathing slowly, nodding; he loves it when Taeyeon gets all dominant on him. It’s such a turn-on.

“For every hip that you’ve done that wasn’t for the sake of my pleasure— ah—Kim Junsu, did I say you could touch me?”

Junsu pouts and slips his hands off of her , “Sorry, Taengoo-yah…”

She clears , “Now, as I was saying, for every hip that wasn’t for me, you’re gonna make up to me now. Did you keep count?” she looks at him with a raised brow, smirking.

“Sorry, baby,” Junsu smiles in return, pulling her closer despite her earlier warnings and kisses her gently, “I lost count after a hundred.”

The moment Junsu placed his lips over hers, all of her ephemeral jealousy melted into sweat, stifled moans, sweet kisses, and sinful pleasures.