Yesung's POV

Yesung's Love and (Long) Life

I sat in the waiting room all night. Closing my eyes and drooping my head, pretending to be asleep whenever someone walked by. 

In the morning Ryeowook still wasn't out. I decided to go out and get something for when he does come out.

Ryeowook's POV

In the morning I found myself in a hospital bed. I looked around and saw nurses whispering to each other. I searched for the doctor, but I couldn't find one. 

How did I get here?

One nurse turned to me, "You're all set. You should be expecting your child next week at the latest." The other nurse hurried and found a wheelchair. Unexpectantly, she rolled it to me.

Now I can't walk?! What happened?

They both helped me into the wheelchair and rolled me down the halls and into a room. I was secretly hoping that Yesung would be there waiting for me. But no one was in the room. 

"Is there someone to take you home?" The first nurse asked. 

Before I could answer, someone else said, "That would be me." I turned around - and so did the nurses - and saw Yesung standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. 

The two nurses nodded and backed out of the waiting room, leaving us alone. Yesung was blushing as he walked around to the front of the wheelchair. He handed me the colorful bunch of flowers and helped me out of the wheelchair.

Once I was standing, Yesung pulled me closer to him, by my waist, and kissed me. Really kissed me. I kissed him back, not caring about crushing the flowers between our bodies. 

When our kiss had finally ended, he smiled at me and said, "I love you, Wookie... And you and you." He said the last part to the babies, poking my stomach in the process.

I giggled as he poked at my stomach over and over. "Let's go home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Siwon? What is he doing here?" I asked as we stepped inside our house. 

"Here was here to help me when you out", Yesung tried to explain.

Siwon sat on the couch with his legs crossed and his arms spread out over the top of the couch. His button-up shirt was casually open.

And I hope Yesung couldn't see me blushing. I put my head down, and tried to keep from looking up. 

"Why are you still here?" Yesung asked, putting his arm aound my waist.

"Just wanted to make sure everything's okay. You guys should fix the air conditioning in here...", He continued.

"Siwon?"

He looked up. "Yeah?"

"You're dead", Yesung informed him emphasizing the word 'dead'.

Siwon flashed a quick smile as he chuckled. "Well, if we're pointing out who's dead and who's not... You're dead, too. And so is your son." He smirked when I gasped and looked up.

"How did he know?" I whispered to Yesung.

"You forgot Kibum. And his baby." Yesung said to Siwon, completely ignoring me.

"You mean 'Kibum and OUR baby'", Siwon stood upband walked past us towards the door. When I turned around to him, his shirt was buttoned up.

"Yesung?...", He waited for him to look at him. "I'm not the bad guy, here... okay?"

Yesung had his head down when Siwon said this. He nodded, but never looked at Siwon.

Siwon left and Yesung started to walk away. I grabbed his arm and said softly, "Yesung, I want to be dead, too..." I blushed at my embarassing request.

He held both my hands and whispered, "No you don't; it only makes things worst."

"But everyone important to me is a vampire."

He put his arms around me, squeezing me. Then I felt his lips near my neck. I tensed up and waited for him to do something.

He hesitated before softly kissing my neck. Then he buried his face in my neck and shook his head.

From that point on I knew that I would just have to live my normal life span with Yesung and our kids,

Then die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I kno it's been a while since my last update, so I'll hopefully update tomorrow night too