Chapter 1

Senior Year At SM High School
>>Afterschool in recording studio<<
 
(Natali and Kelly's P.O.V)
Natali:Unniiii...Unniiii...Unni-corn...
Kelly:Unni's getting annoyed now... what do you want?!
Natali:...Hi:)
Kelly:Omygod you're annoying -_-
Natali:<3
Kelly:What are we going to do today?
Natali:Can we keep doing our remake on Lucifer?I want to finish it.
Kelly:Gahh.....we're doing to many SHINee songs.This is the one,okay?Then we're gonna do remakes for Boyfriend Natali:Awww....:< okay unni
 
(Principle's P.O.V)
Principle:*on the phone* I don't know how long they'll be here..yeah....you're on you're way?...Five minutes?.....okay...okay...I'll try to distract them for a while...Thank you....No....you won't regret this.
The principle of SM High makes his way to the schools recording studio to "prepare" the two girls for their secret interview.
Principle:*enters viewing area for studio/makes his way to the microphone* Kelly,Natali, it's Principle Jung... I'm having some....."guests" here to watch you rehearse. they take an interest in performers like you.

(Kelly and Natali P.O.V.)
Kelly and Natali:okay Principle Jung!
Natali:Who do you think the "guests• are going to be?
Kelly:(Shrugs her shoulders)I don't know.
(Principle's P.O.V) Principle:Thank you all for coming.(bows)Natali and Kelly are our best singers at this school. *Motions SHINee and Boyfriend to sit down on the couchs*
Principle:(talking in the microphone)Hi girls.Our guests are here.I'm going to be giving you tasks to do.First this is I need you two to introduce yourselfs for the guests.
Kelly and Natali:(bow)Annyeoung!(hello!)(smile and wave)
Natali:Annyeoung.I'm Natali-imnida
Kelly:Annyeoung.I'm Kelly-imnida
Natali:i feel stupid waving at a one way window
Principle:haha watch out on what ladys say.You ladys don't know who may be waching
Natali:...that's soo....pedo like.
Kelly:(looks at Natali)Really?....really?You had to say that?!
Principle:okay...thats enough....can you please sing and dance a song for us please?
Natali:okay!Unni,lets do "Lucifer"!
Kelly:No!Lets do "boyfriend"!()
Natali:..o.o..er...that's what she said..but NO!We are doing SHINee becaus they are the best!
Kelly:NO!Boyfriend is the best.
Natali:SHINEE!
Kelly:BOYFRIEND!
Natali:SHIN-
Principle:Thats enough!Please just sing and dance to something all ready!
Natali:(mutters)SHINee's still the best...
Kelly:I heard that!>:P
Natali:AIYAAH!Fine!Lets do "Boyfriend"!
Kelly:(whispers)Thats what she said.
*Dancing and Singing to "Boyfriend"*
 
 
(Boyfriends P.O.V)
Donghyun:Natali and Kelly are really good at dancing.
Minwoo:Kelly is AWESOME at dancing!I would want to dance a duet with her.
Kwangmin:Kelly looked adorable whens he was singing the chorus.
Hyunseong:She's okay.
Youngmin:She's.....wow.She's pretty.talented and adorable....wow
All of Boyfriend:OHHH~(claps)
Kwangmin:(nudges Youngmin)You're falling for Kelly-ah arent you.(big grin)
Youngmin:(Blushes and Stutters)W-what?...No i-i'm not!(looks down with a deep blush on his cheeks)
 
 
(SHINee's P.O.V)
Minho:Natali seems athletic.
Taemin:She likes to dance like me!(Big grin)
Onew:She's perfect...(zones out)
Key:Psh.She's not that good.(Diva hair flip)
Jonghyun:Natali is damn right y especially when she bites her buttom lip.(Drools)

*Finish dancing and singing to "Boyfriend"*

Natali:How did we do Principle Jung?
Principle:You ladys did  incredible as all ways.

(Natali and Kelly's P.O.V)
Kelly:Ya(Hey),Natali can you pass me a water bottle please?(walks to the chairs next to the drums to sit down)
Natali:Sure Unni(opens fridge and grads 2 water bottles)Ya(hey)heads up
Kelly:(Looks up from her phone)
Natali:(tosses th water bottl to Kelly)
Kelly:(catches the water bottle)Thanks
(Principles P.O.V)
Principles:So...what do you guys think?
SHINee's manager:They're great.you were right principle Jung.
Boyfriends manager:We love them.They are both pretty,talented,nice bodys.They have al th right features to be a korean singer
Youngmin:You have a couple of(Looks at Kelly) pretty talented and beautiful girls her at this school.
One:I love chicken
(Everyone looks towards Onew with a confused face)
Key:what does chicken have to do with what we are talking about right now?
Onew:I dont kow.I'm just craving chicken right now at the moment.
Jonghyun:(whispers in Onews ear)or a craving for Natali.(Big grin)
Onew:(stutters and deep red blush on his cheeks)W-what?!no im not!Shut up!(punchs Jonghyun in the arm)

(Natali and Kelly's P.O.V)
Natali:(trys to do a waterfall but fails)
Kelly:ahaha.you're the biggest fail
Principle:There is some towels in the closet behind you.Grab one and dry yourself off(Background-Jonghyun:Dam!Natali is wet for you Onew-hyung!)
Onew:Shut the hell up!fdsgagibigrl
SHINee and Boyfriend:hahahahaha!
Kelly and Natali:O_O
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
 
Authors note:sorry if the first ch. is bad.me and my friend are new to this.i hope you guys like it though.please comment about what you guys think.