///

Sketch

"Hey guys, im going to buy some brushes today! come with me" Chaewon then tapped her card into the scanner then she waits for the train to arrive. The train arrived she took a sit near train door. The train today isn't crowded you can still see vacant seats, some people chose to stand. The short haired girl still holding the camera "it's been a while since i go out for shopping, u know i really don't like going out. if it's needed or someone invited i will surely go out!" as she talk to the camera, she flipped her camera  and she filmed outside window and inside, a second of filming someone caught her attention it's a girl. Her mind is filling with that girl "have i seen her somewhere hmm"  the camera is still focused to the girl. She just found her self staring at the girl. The girl is sitting in front of her, she had her head down so she really can't see whait in front of her or she can't see chaewon who is filming her. She is just back to reality when she heard the announcement that the train will stop in yeongsan where is she about to go. The red haired girl stood up from her seat and leave the train "maybe i bumped to her somewhere.." 

After an hour of roaming inside the shop she decided to leave its pretty late now. She stepped her right feet outside and the shing stars greet her. "and that's for today yeorubun bye see y'all in the next vlog!" She then put the camera inside her bag and leave 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The room is filled with silence all you can hear is the sound of sound of sketching. Chaewon, the girl who is drawing some random stuff. She is just a normal architect she isn't famous like the other who receives some award, she just known for certain places she vlog and post some of her painting she has a talent but she choose to live normally. She let her hand draw something. Hours of sketching, she put her pencil down and stretch her hands she took her drawing and look at it. She is confused, why would she draw something like this. it's a girl, she really doesn't know what is she drawing she just let her hands. The girl on her drawing is sitting on the train, she had her head down. it has a brown hair, not gonna lie but the girl on her drawing is really like a living thing yeah it is so well drawn. 

"chaewon-ssi aren't you planning to have a boyfriend or lifetime partner?" just random question came in her mind as she continued to stare at her drawing ' I'll rather make some arts than to hook some partner' chaewon thought no it's a lie sounds weird but she fell from the girl on her drawing it is stupid knowing that she will fell to fictional character and she believed that she will meet the girl. she has never been in love before, it was her first love. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a year ago when she drew the girl, and finally she met the girl. just a random thoughts came into her mind, she remembered the girl on the train, she isn't the girl who she bumped but the girl she drew "will i see her again? i hope so" ​​​​​​. The cub looking girl found a bench she decided to took a seat she pick her sketchbook and her pencil she just sketch the surrounding. The day isn't that bad today the sky is clear, isn't sunny but cloudy you can still see the sun peaking. Hours had passed the sun is sinking and the moon is rising she watched the sun, slowly fading before she leave. She entered the market, she doesn't have stock of food left on her refrigerator so obviously she will go to market to buy some ( fast forward na e2 tamad aq ih hehe) she leave the market and took a train. She is sitting near door again the train today is crowded, many are standing and the older people are sitting it's nice to see people giving their seats to older people. The red haired girl took her ipod and she plug her earphone and listen some random songs. She feels sleepy, her back is resting on the back of the seats. The people inside the train is reducing some of seats are vacant the people inside the train can be counted in your hands. Until she saw a familiar girl. it is the girl on her drawing her eyes is wide open. The girl is now standing in front of the door waiting for it to open. And the doors opened the girl leave and chaewon is hesitating if she'll gonna follow the girl or not she want to talk to girl.

The door will closed now 

As she heard the announcement she pack up all her things and ended up following the girl. She is in outside now finding the brown haired girl, until she found the girl walking outside the station she ran fast as she can. She reached the girl and immediately hold her wrist and that made her stop. The surrounding is in a slow motion everythings feels so unreal for chaewon because she touch the skin of her dream girl. Hearts beating rapidly she doesnt know what to do until the girl

"uhm, excuse me you are probably mistaken" the girl pulled her hands out of Chaewon's ( :< ) "No, a-actually, uhm. may i know your name?" she is stuttering (kabado bente si chiwon) 

 

Minjoo, Kim Minjoo 

 

 

 

​​​​

"Yena where are you? i've been waiting for an hours already!!" the girl irritatedly says she is standing for an hour on the park waiting for the duck to come they plan to play on arcade since it's been a while since they play outside " on my way. b-babe stop" the duck seems flirting with the hamster and thats made irritated her more bcoz she is still flirting " argh whatever just make is faster" she then ended up the call. Yena is her best friend since freshman in highschool well yena is so friendly so she can easily hook some friends until yena fell to someone named Yuri. Yuri is the Vice president back then they become close and they found out that they have mutual feelings they always go out on a date and there's chaewon thirdwheeling them and the red haired girl decided not to come with them anymore since she is just thirdweeling them. Minutes had passed Yena arrives " sorry yuri wont let me go" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Haha you lost!" Chaewon shouts to Yena. They are playing street fighter "Poor duck" She is teasing the pouting girl .They have been playing. they are well focused on the play they didn't even expect that it's getting late already they decided to leave the arcade. They doesn't have same dorm since Yena is leaving with Yuri and Chaewon is only living by herself. Her parents left her she has the most tragedy past (babalikan pa ba? tamad aq e basta iniwan sya yu  na yun hehe). So she decided to lived by her self she works some part time job while she is in her highschool and now she doesn't need to since the income from her YT is enough for her daily expenses. Yena just took a taxi while Chaewn took a train, expecting to meet Minjoo again

 

 

 

 

She took a seat and her eyes is roaming inside the train, but no sign of the brown haired girl. oh my god is that chaewon? she look where the voice came from she saw the two girls standing right in front of her fangirling over her " can we take a picture"             " sure"

Minutes of taking pictures the girls thanked chaewon and leave. After the girls leaves she saw the girl, Minjoo. She felt relieved, The red haired girl is thinking whether approach the girl or nah, she is still gaining some courage and she have the answer now she decided to talk the girl. She stood up from her seat and approach the brown haired girl 

"Hi"

The taller girl quickly take her eyes off to her cellphone and take a look where the voice came from and she saw the the red haired girl " oh it's you hello" Minjoo smiles and her crescent like eyes is showing up when she smiles widely and that mades Chaewon's heart melt she smiled back to Minjoo. She is never been inlove like this 

yeongddungpun station

the driver announced " Can i get your number, i-i just found you attractive" She then got shy, Minjoo who is now smiling at the same time shocked into the latter, She stood up from her seat and she came near to chaewon's ear and whisper 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

' im in a relationship already........."

 

​​​​​​she left, she left me dumbfounded 

 

you didn't even gave me a chance to court you, maybe we really aren't for each other ​​​​​​.is this the example of pinagtagpo ngunit di pinagtadhana?  

 

 

 

 

maybe you really aren't belong to me, you belong to someone. you can't just fall inlove with someone you just met right?

 

 

-​​fin

 

 

-

so how do y'all think of the story? is it good? let me know your thoughts about these. Actually it's really a true story i sketch some boy and think if what if i met him and he became my man?. hehe 

twitter: Kim  

keep safe y'all btw (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤