Final

T-Shirt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were completely bored in your room and thinking of a thing you can do just to break the growing silence that makes you dead inside.

He has finished packing his bag with a few pieces of clothing needed just for a certain period of time and most of them are formal attire and a few for recreation purposes, this was his most-paid trip ever and he has to do well. Jungkook went back to his closet again to change and after he stripped his shirt, you went to him (from lying on the bed while looking at him packing his stuff) and back hugged him shirtless. The male chuckled as he held those soft arms of yours wrapped around his lean waist.

"What?" Jungkook whined playfully after turning his head a little to see you leaning your right cheek on his back. You just shrugged and tightened your hold. "Do you really have to go?"

He heard your almost strained voice with a hint of sadness. Jungkook turned around, but still your embrace was still on hold. You finally leaned on his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

"I really have to," he pats your back and hushes you a sensible question: "Wait, haven't you gone to this kind of trip? I never experienced this, you know."

You answered, "I have but that was optional and I don't have any idea why did it become a requirement to your batch. It , to be honest." You chuckled afterwards while feeling the increasing warmness of his chest. You felt calm when he didn't say a word while patting your back gently, you hoped that this would be forever, but you know it's not even possible to happen.

You're just being funny, you realized. You were both standing there while your eyes closed. If only sleeping in his arms would stop him from going to that stupid business trip, you would surely do that. After a while, you felt something vibrating that made you suddenly pull out of Jungkook's hold. The male pulls out his phone from his pocket and answered it, perhaps telling that he has to be fast or else the plane ticket will become invalid. You pouted as you sat on the bed while looking your boyfriend changing for a better, appropriate 'airport fashion' which you find utterly ridiculous. You saw him folding his used shirt and placed it nicely on the ground of the closet.

Now he made it outside of your shared room's door along with his backpack, you leaned on the door frame like lazy while looking at him. You really don't want him to go, but it would be not so nice if you would stop him this time, especially now he is ready to go but you know that he has to catch up the flight. You realized that you're just scared of being alone and bored, but you know that you can get through it while he is gone. He gently put his lips on yours and you responded as well, he pulled out and look at you for the last time.

"Keep the door loc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter