Forbidden Sentiments Chapter 5: Master and Slaves' Destiny. :)

Forbidden Sentiments

 

EUN AE. Sorry guys, Siwon will be on the next chapter since the flashback is really long. :D

 

Oh crap. I forgot. Siwon is still my MASTER and I'm still his SLAVE that time. If ever you're wondering why and how that happened, it's because of a darn stupid deal. YEAH, A DEAL. Whoever sleeps first will be the slave and the winner will be the master. Siwon and I used to stay up all night texting. Whenever we have that contest or deal rather, he would always win. I'm such a loser. Anyway, here are his new rules that he sent to me that time:

 

1. It's okay if you don't love me. You are my friend and I don't want to hurt you.

 

2. I will always be there for you especially when you have problems. Don't waste the times that I'll make you happy.

 

3. And lastly, we'll be studying in the same school. I'll be taking up Computer Science. I don't want to be an Industrial Engineer no more. I want to take up Computer Science at your school. :)

 

I read the last rule and I'm instantly smiling. Stupid Siwon! I hate you for that! Wait, do I really hate him? Nah, I don't think so. WAIT! HE'S STUDYING IN MY SCHOOL? GIVE ME A BREAK!

 

"How will we see each other again? I'm taking up AB Literature and I'm sure you want to be an Industrial Engineer."

I texted him. He's probably joking. I mean, it's his dream right? Why would he give it up that easily?

 

BMP. BMP. BMP. Uh-oh. My heart's beating so fast again. I can hardly breathe, man! :(

 

Then Siwon replied.

 

"I'll find ways. Since we'll be studying at the same school."

 

SINCE WE'LL BE STUDYING AT THE SAME SCHOOL. Thanks a lot Siwon. You've given me another fake hope.

 

"You know what? I'm really shocked. Of all the schools here in our country, we ended up choosing the same schools."

 

I pretended not to be happy about it, but deep inside, I'M SO FREAKIN' HAPPY! Damn it! I'm going to be the happiest girl ever! :))

 

"You know what? This is DESTINY. Can't you see, Eun Ae? Seoul is such a big place and little did we know that the two of us will see each other again. That's destiny. Right place, right time, and there you are."

 

Hey, wait a minute! That's so unexpected! Destiny? Fate? Do I still believe in those things? Well, yeah. A little. Ever since Siwon told me about those things, I started to believe them already. Because I know in the end I'll be with the one who's meant for me. I just hope it's Siwon. But who knows? :)

 

"Siwon, you really are an idiot." I told him with a smile. :)

 

"Well at least I made you happy. Come here beside me, will ya? Oops. You can't. We're far away from each other. :("

 

"Oh yeah, I haven't answered your question yet. I'll just eat some strawberries, okay?"

 

"Uhm, okay."

 

I went downstairs to eat some strawberries and think whether if I should stay or not. I really don't know what to do.

After eating, I went back to my room and read another message from Siwon.

 

"Hey. I think you're already hallucinating from all the strawberries you've eaten."

 

"No. I'm done. The strawberries are too sweet. I might get sick just thinking about them." I responded.

 

"So what now? Are you going to stay or just leave me behind?" Siwon told me. He was straight to the point.

 

"Is it okay if I just leave?"

 

"NO."

 

So yeah, end of the conversation. Sorry for the very long story. It was followed by several heartaches and drama. I even told him that I'll be going to Macau that time. Enough said, AGAIN. And that's our damn story. Back to you, Siwon! :))))

 

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? :))