You're As Beautiful as Day 1

Never Ending Honeymoon

This is a very calm read^^ In which Nichkhun and Minjun finally were able to have a proper picnic date when covid ended and they streamed it live to enjoy with fans.

Minjun stood in front of the mirror, fixing his hair under his cap as he checked himself before he made his way out of his house. He wore a large tshirt with a large patterned flowy dress shirt over to layer on top. He had his typical blue jeans and he grabbed some white shoes on to finished of the look. 

Buzz buzz. He phone vibrates on the table by the entrance and he picked it up to looks at it.

Khungkhungie~♡ (wifue): Are you almost here yet?

Minjun smiled and replied

SxxyDevil Jun.k: I haven't even left home. Do you miss me that much? XD

N: I do, so please come as soon as possible.

Jun.k was about to open his door and exit his home but he received another message before he did and he immediately checked it.

N: But be safe! Drive safety! I can wait a little longer!

J: I will, don't worry. I'm on my way!

Minjun put his phone away and drive to Nichkhun's home.

 

Nichkhun's POV

Nichkhun removed his vinyl gloves and stacked the 3 set lunch box on top of each other after he made sure everything was just the way he wanted. He tied the lunch boxes in a cloth and placed it into a picnic basket. He untied his apron and pulled out a mini blogging camera.

"Hello guys! This is Nichkhun of 2PM." He smiled brightly. "Today me and a special someone will go on a picnic date! Honestly it has been a long time since we would able to do something like this and I'm very excited. Look here" Nichkhun said turning the camera to the picnic basket and giving a detailed explanation of everything he packed. "I made these myself, it was make first time trying something like this, but I just want today to be special and-"

Ding dong~

"Ahh, look like they have arrive, let's see who it is!" Nichkhun made his way to the door and opened it. "TAA DAA! It's Jun.k!!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jun.k" Minjun smiled widely and waved to the camera with both hands. Nichkhun moved out of the way so that Minjun was able to enter the house and as soon as he saw the picnic basket on the table, he exclaimed "Omg khungkhung did you make this all by yourself?"

"Yes I did, I try to make some of our favourite food and snacks. It was my first time making them into a bento box though."

"Ahh, your first time? It looks perfect though! As excepted from my wife." Jun.k laughed and hugged Nichkhun. The two boys started dating a couple of years ago and let the fans in on their little secret but they act like it was a joke and like the two were a married couple on a neverending honeymoon trip. Minjun loved calling Nichkhun his wife and Nichkhun would never admit it but he felt happy whenever he feel Minjun's possessiveness over him.

"Shall we get going?" Nichkhun asked.

"Yes, let's go!" The two naturally swapped items, Nichkhun holding onto the basket while Minjun filmed them until they got seated in the car. Minjun was on the driver's side and Nichkhun was on the passenger side.

"Where are we off to today you might wonder?" Nichkhun teased the fans. "Should we tell them?" Nichkhun asked looking at Jun.k.

"We should just take them there!" Minjun clapped. The two buckled themselves in and drove quietly to a nice park.

"Here we are! This is Samsan park." Nichkhun smile at the camera and telling them little stories about how they used to go there often as trainees. He talked about how he and the other members used to play true and dare, card games, and soccer/football there. He then talk about his little dates with Minjun there, and he didnt care because he knew fans wouldnt really believe all he said, and if they did, they'll support them as real fans. If not, he didn't care what those fans thought.

Nichkhun placed the camera down and the two of them set out their picnic blanket and prepared everything to be perfect.

Ring, ring~ Jun.k's phone called out.

"Hello?" Minjun pick up.

"Hyung~ why wasn't I invited." The person on the other end whined.

"Junho ya~ Eomma and appa need sometime alone." Minjun said and Nichkhun laughed.

"Invite me nice time!" Junho continued.

"Me too me too! I was to eat Khun hyung's cooking!" Chansung was heard in the background.

"Okay okay, we'll bring you guys along next time." Minjun smiled and cheers were heard through the phone.

"Chansungie, I made a lot extra at home, do you want me to bring it over later?" Nichkhun asked leaning over to speak into the phone.

"Ne hyung~"

"Okay, we should leave them alone now Chansung ah." Junho said and the two said their farewells.

Minjun put his phone away and lean back rest on his arms. He closed his eyes under his tinted glasses and lifted up his chin to feel the nice breeze and sun on his skin. He took a deep breathe and exhaled. Nichkhun just watched him and admired his boyfriend but realized he was staring a bit too long and pulled out a book he brought along to read. He flipped though the pages to where he left off and continued reading. He was immersed into the book when he felt a few pounds rested softly on his lap and look down to see Jun.k's head.

"This is nice~" Jun.k sang and Nichkhun nodded his head in agreement. A few moment went just like that, Nichkhun reading and Minjun resting his head on Nichkhun's lap. When Nochkhun finished the chapter he placed the bookmark back into the book and placed it by his side. He looked at Minjun and his hands just naturally ran his fingers in Minjun's hair. 

Minjun moved slightly and bought his hands up to Nichkhun's and grabbed a hold of them and eventually they were just playing with each other fingers.

"Should we start eating?" Minjun asked sitting up and Nichkhun hummed in reply. The two just sat there and ate, feeding each other and enjoying each minute together. "This is really good Khun." Minjun complemented everything the other man made. And Nichkhun could only thank him.

The sun was slowly setting and the boys long ago ended their vlive because the camera was running off battery. They cleaned up their mess and made their way to looked over the large river that they were above. Minjun looked at Nichkhun and like always, he looked perfect... no his looks unreal.

The way the light shined perfectly on his soft brown hair and pale skin. The way he smiled with his eyes and cute mochi like cheeks. The way Nichkhun's face light up when he looked at him, Minjun couldn't believe the man in front of him was his.

"You're beautiful." Minjun found himself saying without realizing it. Nichkhun blushed from the sudden complement. "I'm sorry" Minjun apologised "I know you hate being called anything that is remotely feminine but you are beautiful. You are pretty, kind, cute, lovely, smart, caring, amazing in every way." Minjun said taking a step closer to Nichkhun and staring him directly in the eyes.

"W-what is all of this about?" Nichkhun was super embarrassed, his face was as bright as the sun behind him and he didn't know how to react.

"No reason, I am just utterly amaze at how beautiful you are, you never changed after all of these years." Minjun took Nichkhun's hands in his and reached up to kiss Nichkhun's forehead.

"We're in public!" Nichkhun exclaimed.

"You're right, but I couldn't help myself." Minjun embrace Nichkhun and Khun just let himself melt into Jun.k's warmth.

"You haven't changed either." Nichkhun muffled into Minjun's wide shoulders.

"Hmm?"

"Nothing, just I love you."

"I love you too."