[1] END

The drunken and the girl

It is night time already, and Jiwoo, hasn't texted her for hours. It's weird because every minute every second Jiwoo'd always text Sooyoung her activities, even sent her selcas. They're besfriends, what do you expect? Sooyoung even counted how many hours Jiwoo hadn't texted her. So Sooyoung, is now worried. Anything could happen to Jiwoo, she's cute, she's pretty and kind and nice. But maybe too nice it makes her a bit dumb dumb. Holy, she's now really worried to her "bestfriend". Yes, Sooyoung likes Jiwoo, a lot. One time, she's near to confess her feelings, but then Jungeun and Jinsoul interrupts her by calling them. Damn you guys! But then again, she's kinda glad, because she's just not ready. Anyways, Sooyoung was about to head to her bedroom to get her jacket. Just as she steps her foot to turn around, she receives a phone call. From Jiwoo. She quickly picks up the phone.

"Hello? Jiwoo? Are you—"

"soOyoUNgieEeEE"

"uhm, Jiwoo? Where are you? Why are you not texting me?"

"soOyoUNgieEeEE I miss yOuuU", Sooyoung blushed. 

"I mean, I'm worried right now, where are you?? Please answer.", seems like Sooyoungie is trying to hide her blush. 

"hMmMmM? I'm at somewhere sPeciAaaAl", Jiwoo said giggling. 

"and where is that?" 

"I'm in your hearttt , AHAHA just kiDdInGgG"

"Jiwoo, I'm serious, where are you?" 

"Huft... Okay.. I'm at—", just as shes about to tell the place, the phone cut off. 

"AGH are you kidding?" 

Luckily, Sooyoung is smart, so she calls Jungeun, asked her where the freak is Jiwoo. Jungeun is always with Jiwoo so she must know the place right? And apparently, yes, she knows. They're actually at someone's house, it's the owners birthday and they holded a party. Sooyoung heads to the house and when she arrives, she opens the door quickly. Only to see bodies laying on the floor, couples making out— including Jungeun and Jinsoul, people playing cards that seem like strip poker, and— is that Jiwoo in the middle? Wait, IS SHE STRIPPING? NO! 

so Sooyoung runs as fast as she can to cover Jiwoo. Cover her body of course. 

"THE FREAK ARE YOU GUYS DOING? SHE'S DRUNK BICH!", Sooyoung shouts, how can a pure, kind-hearted, soft angel like Jiwoo strip in front of these guys? 

Also, Sooyoung immediately took off her hoodie and puts it on Jiwoo. Meanwhile, Jiwoo is whining, dizzy, drunk, and hyperactive mess. shes really hard to handle. 

Sooyoung links her arm to Jiwoos neck then starts to walk. Jiwoo holds back. 

"where are we goingg?", she's whining while holding back. And gosh, why is she so strong. 

"Jiwoo, let's go home.", she let's out a soft, assuring voice. And no, they don't live together, it's just that Jiwoos house is actually pretty far, that's why Sooyoung will take Jiwoo to her apartment. 

"I don't want to.", Jiwoo let's out her best, puppy face and whining tone which Sooyoung can't really handle. Why does she have to be so cute at all times? 

"ugh, come on big baby, let's go home?", Sooyoung holds Jiwoos waist and hand, ready to drag her. 

"hmph! I don't want to, its fun here!", what did her mom crave when she's pregnant? She's just too cute. 

Sooyoung, tired of her whinings and her aegyo, leans down to hold her legs then proceeds to hold her body, then lifts her up bride style. It's either Sooyoung's strong or Jiwoo's too light. 

"AAA! PUT ME DOWN! SOOYOUNGIEEE!", Sooyoung's ears hurt. And it doesn't help at all when Jiwoo's writhing on her arm. 

"Jiwoo, stop moving around! You'll fall! ", she said in a soft tone. 

Eventually, Jiwoo stopped moving around. She relaxed and is now leaning to Sooyoung chest. It's just too comfy, Jiwoo can't help. 

Sooyoung proceeds to carry her bridal style to her car. When she's on her way, she saw Jungeun and Jinsoul still making out. Yuck, disgusting.

But she ignored them then walks to her car, putting Jiwoo (who's now kinda calm, maybe she's sleepy) to the passenger's seat next to her.

Sooyoung walks to the driver's seat then sits on it (obviously). She looks to Jiwoo who's almost sleeping and ugh she's trying her best not to simp over her. 

 

Sooyoung opens her bedroom door, then puts Jiwoo on the bed. She lifts the blanket then puts it on top of Jiwoo, gently. But then Jiwoo woke up then sits up immediately. 

"where am I?" she asks rubbing her eye, cute. 

"my house sweetie.", her pet names to Jiwoo? ✨Perfect✨

Jiwoo blushes but tries to hide it by covering her face. Sooyoung chuckles softly. 

"by the way, you need to sleep Jiwoo." 

"no! I'm not going to!", she huffs cutely, folding her arms on her chest. 

"oh come on Jiwoo, please go to sleep?", Sooyoung pleaded, she's really stubborn when she's drunk.

"NO!" 

"STOP BEING A STUBBORN!"

They kept quarreling and fighting until they end up in a position where Jiwoo is on Sooyoung's lap. 

Sooyoung holds both of Jiwoo's arms then stared at Jiwoo playfully. Jiwoo blushed then pouts. 

"now, please go to sleep? You'll get dizzy if you don't sleep y'know?", Sooyoung said Jiwoo's cheek. 

"fine..", Jiwoo surrenders then gets off Sooyoung's lap. 

Jiwoo lays her body on the bed while Sooyoung gets off the bed, then covering Jiwoo with blanket. 

Just about 5 minutes, Jiwoo's already asleep soundly. 

She crouches next to Jiwoo who's now asleep. Her features never fails to amaze Sooyoung, her cute little nose, her wide eyes, her plump lips, her cute shaped ears, basically, everything in her is cute, it's like she's naturally born with cuteness. 

She lifts her hand towards Jiwoo's head, gently, placing it right on top of her forehead. She Jiwoo's head softly, not wanting to wake her up. She her bangs and forehead with her thumb gently, she's really precious, anyone would thought of that. 

Afraid of waking her, she gets up and walks to her living room but was interrupted by... Jiwoo's hand. It's soft, warm, and small at the same time. 

Sooyoung turns around just to see Jiwoo's pleading eyes. 

"sooyoungie.. Don't go..." 

"why? What do you want me to do?" 

"just stay, stay here and sleep with me.." 

"what?", Sooyoung sounds startled. 

"sleep... With.. Me.. And cuddle... ", Jiwoo said, she's sleepy that's why. 

Sooyoung chuckles slightly then proceeds to lay beside her. 

Jiwoo turns around then wraps her arms around sooyoung's waist. Sooyoung is way too tall for Jiwoo. 

Sooyoung returns her embrace by wrapping her arms to Jiwoo's limbs. Jiwoo places her head on the crook of Sooyoung's neck, it's really warm. 

Sooyoung's poor heart can't take it, it's beating so fast that maybe Jiwoo can feel it, even hear it. But still, she proceeds to Jiwoo's hair softly and accidentally, kissed her head. Gosh, I'm dead, she thinks. But Jiwoo seems OK with it though. So she continues to her head gently and softly.

Sooyoung just loves Jiwoo too much y'know. But she can't say it to her, she's afraid she might get rejected.

"Jiwoo, I love you.", she just blurted it suddenly, not knowing that Jiwoo is still a bit conscious.

"I love you too Sooyoungie..", Jiwoo responded.

Their both have red faces and unsteady heartbeats but, oh well.