Imagination after Dream 1

Dreamt of You

(Before I came into conclusion)

 

I rushed into the bathroom which was just beside the fanmeeting area. I hold on the sink and stared into the mirrow. 

 

Is my spectacles weird since one of the spot on the frame wore off? Is my baby hair messy? Is my face strange without any makeup? Do I look..ugly?

 

I must have been thinking for so long as I panicked when I heard that they were greeting goodbye and ready to perform the last song. 

 

No, I can't stay here or the carats would find me tearing up. I can't hide in one of the toilet cubicle either. 

 

I peeked from the window that they were going down the stage and everyone was busy watching them. I quickly ran without making any noises and stopped at a resting area where I could still see the stage. 

 

Here should be far enough.

 

I sat and watched them performing. 

 

"Hi!" I jumped and looked at the security guard," Why are you here? Why don't you go closer to watch?"

 

"Ahh," I thought quickly," I am having a leg pain."

 

"Oh, I can bring a chair to there so that you can watch closer." He pointed. 

 

"It is fine! I may have distracted them and get everyone looking at me!" I laughed awkwardly.

 

"Fine! Enjoy it!" The security guard waved at me. 

 

"Thanks!" I dropped my smile when he disappeared. 

 

 

 

I got out of my hiding area once I found everyone left the stage area. I drifted back there and stared at the beach behind the stage. I tood a quick glance at the restaurant which was located beside the stage. 

 

I guess they are not eating in the restaurant, right?

 

I walked down the staircase and sat under the shading area below the stage, staring at the horizon. 

 

Suddenly, someone was walking towards me. I spinned and met his gazes. He was showing shocked expression. 

 

Holding my breath with my widen eyes, I bowed shallowly to him. He returned my bow and stood still. Both of us stared at the ocean. 

 

Aish!

 

I stood up and patted the sand off my pants. Slowly I walked up the stairs, I ran away once I knew I was out of his sight.

 

-The End of Dream 1-