maybe one day (you’ll feel what I’ve felt now)

maybe one day (you’ll feel what I’ve felt now)

It’s a crazy moment to be in. Sprawled against the bed with the girl you’ve liked for months. Cuddled against your side, her hands wrapped around your waist and head tucked away in the space between your neck and shoulder. 


There’s too much going on. From the periodic breaths against your neck to the sleeping girl snuggling closer and holding you closer. 

 

All you can do is stare at the ceiling and secure your arm around her shoulder. 

 

Seulgi is puzzled, perplexed, and all the words used to describe the feeling of confusion

 

It was only a few moments ago Seulgi and Wendy were watching cartoons.

 

Wendy had never come off as a touchy person, always seemed a little reserved. 

 

So it came to Seulgi’s surprise when Wendy suddenly cuddled into her. One can imagine the gay panic Seulgi experienced. 

 

Seulgi so desperately wanted to ask why, why she did this, why out of all these days, why now? 

 

But all the questions stayed stubbornly in her head, she didn’t want to ruin the moment. 

 

So many thoughts and feelings crowded Seulgi’s psyche. It was overwhelming but she wanted to engrave this moment in her head so she would never forget the feeling of being in her arms. 

 

Moments passed and Wendy awoke because her arm felt numb (it was tucked underneath Seulgi after all). Seulgi’s euphoria started to wear off but she felt content. 

 

The feeling of having the girl she loved in her arms, was one she could never forget. 

 

So she said to Wendy,

 

 “Maybe one day, you’ll feel what I’ve felt now.” 

 

Wendy looks understandably confused.  

 

“Felt what?”

 

Seulgi counts to three in her head and makes the boldest move she can muster up in the moment. 

 

“Love.”

 

 

 

----

a/n: this was based off a recent experience I had and I just wanted to write wenseul soooo boom !! It was a bit shorter than I would've liked but uhh oh well,, also the title has been stuck in my head for the past few days lmao,,  as always comments are appreciated !!