Lovey Dovey Time ~

BEING IN HOME FOR A DAY

“Oppa..” “Hem?” “Aren’t you tired?” “Of course I am..Why ?” Seungho tighter his embrace to Sunhwa’s body. “I don’t want to go to anywhere today..Let’s just take a rest at our house,” “Is that okay Sunhwa-ah?” Seungho looked at her in a disbelief. “Won’t it make us more tired if we decide to go somewhere?” Sunhwa giggled.

“I just don’t get used with your behavior these days,” Seungho put his chin on Sunhwa’s top head. “Why? Was I that childish for you?” Sunhwa being like a child again this time because she felt uneasy with Seungho’s words.

“Aniya..It’s not like that..Aish ..” Seungho was panic already, he started ruffling her hair, wishing that she would lift up her innocent face again. “Are you worrying me?” Sunhwa chuckled, stopped her fake sad act.

“You scared me!” Seungho pouted, made Sunhwa giggled once again. Sunhwa kneeled on the couch, before giving a light peck on his lips.

“You’re so naughty Han Sunhwa..” “Don’t you think that you’re on the same level as me, Yang Seungho?” Sunhwa did a mehrong. “I love you anyway.. I don’t care with that..” And it was success to make Sunhwa blushed more hard.

***

Seungho looked at the foods in front of him. He had to sigh a few times before taking one by one the foods. He smiled while thinking how happy Sunhwa could be if he was cooking.

 Although in the fact, he was so lazy. He just wanted to sleep with Sunhwa, or whatever. As long as he could touch her skin and felt her warm body, it would be a happiness for him.

“Oppa.. What are you trying to cook?” “I still can’t decide.. What do you want baby ah?” Seungho turned around to face a fresh Sunhwa. “And why your hair is still wet?” “Because I just took a bath a few seconds ago,” Sunhwa replied innocently.

“Oh..” Seungho mumbled, trying  hard not to look at Sunhwa’s body. “Should I help you with the foods?” Sunhwa walked to Seungho’s direction. “You can help me with deciding our menu for today,” Seungho shrugged.

“Oh okay..” Sunhwa acted like she was thinking hardly. “Geez.. Why don’t we cook together?” Seungho finally gave up. Sunhwa gave him her victory smile. “Why didn’t do you say that before? So.. What do you want to eat?”

“I want some of delicious foods.. And made by you..I know that you’ve known my favorite foods right?” “What if I’ve forgotten that?” Sunhwa slyly smirk, earning a frustrate moan from Seungho. “Don’t try to tease me..Not now,” He said.

“Can’t you enjoy a joke this time?” Sunhwa giggled, started gathering the ingredients. “I can’t think clearly when I’m with you,” Seungho bowed shyly.

***

“Now..What do you want to do?” They were laying on the couch, enjoying the silence that was surrounding them . “I wanted to ask the same question,” Sunhwa replied. “Jeongmal,baby girl..If we went out, we wouldn’t feel this way,” Seungho giggled, teasing Sunhwa.

“Oh..” Sunhwa gave him an “O” sign with her hand. “What? Are you mad now because of my joke?” Seungho asked, his eyes widened again in surprise because the reaction he got.

“What do you want me to do eoh? Laugh on it?” Sunhwa furrowed her eyebrows with a careless expression. “You will always be allowed to laugh or crying for my jokes,” Seungho shrugged, made Sunhwa getting more angry on him.

“Whatever,” Sunhwa rolled her eyes and got up. Seungho shook his head, couldn’t believe his bad luck. “Is she in her period now?” He mumbled. However, he followed her steps before. He went to their room just to catch Sunhwa was busy picking some clothes.

Their clothes for sure. “What ..Are you doing?” He dumbfounded because the amount of their clothes which were already on the bed. “I decide to take a vacation tomorrow.. So, I’m trying to choose some clothes which will fit our holiday’s theme tomorrow,” She smiled widely.

“Why don’t you try it before put them in the luggage ?” Seungho asked, giving advice for his innocent wife. “Hem..You’re right..” Sunhwa took a few of clothes and threw some of them to Seungho. “Let’s try it one by one,” Sunhwa smiled excitedly. She loved the idea.

“Erm..Now? Here?” “Yeah, Is that something wrong ? We’re already husband and wife anyway..Don’t feel awkward,” Sunhwa chuckled. She had lifted up her own dress, exposed her underwear. Seungho didn’t even blink while watching how sensual Sunhwa’s moves.

“Oppa…???” Sunhwa waved her hands in front of Seungho’s face. It made Seungho fell to the ground again, leaving his imagination ran away from his mind. “Eum?” He finally able to reply. “What do you think about my dress?” Sunhwa turned her body around, made the dress flying around.

“I don’t really like it..Why don’t you wear this instead of that?” Actually, Seungho picked the dress randomly but he kept his mouth shut so Sunhwa wouldn’t protest to him.

“Are you sure this one will fit on me?” Sunhwa frowned. “Yes, why ??” They let their eyes down to the dress. “Its revealing too much skin, oppa… I thought that you don’t like very revealing clothes?” Sunhwa said slowly. Seungho giggled nervously, he cursed his dirty minds.

“If you like it then I will put it in the luggage,” Sunhwa smiled, feeling a little bit weird with her husband’s act. “DON’T ! You will never wear that dress if not in front of me!” Seungo snatched the dress from her. “Okay……….” There was another awkward silence since Sunhwa kept eyeing Seungho who was acting weird.

***

“Sunhwa-ah… Let’s take a nap,” Seungho mumbling. His eyes were ready to be shut tightly. But Sunhwa didn’t want to do the same. Her eyes were full with lust. She shook her head in disagreement.

Seungho tried hard to open his eyes back again. “Why not? Do you want to go out? Or something?” Seungho brought himself to Sunhwa’s lap. “Can’t we make a baby instead?” Sunhwa whispering.

This time, Seungho’s eyes did open widely. He almost hit Sunhwa’s face with his head if Sunhwa didn’t hold back his head. “Where did you learn to say everything so easily?” Seungho’s jaw dropped down. “Why ? Can’t I?” she chuckled.

“You’re too … “ Seungho moved anxiously on her lap. “What? I’m too frontal ?” She kissed Seungho’s hair slowly, inhaled Seungho’s smell.

“Pfft.. You spell it out correctly,” Seungho sighed. “Stop talking nonsense.. Do you want to do it or not?” Sunhwa blew air beside Seungho’s ear.

Seungho giggled, he couldn’t lie to her. He wanted it too. “Are you sure?” “come on.. I want a baby in our family,” Sunhwa winked, sent more love to him. “If that’s what you want me to do,” Seungho smirked, went to Sunhwa’s lower body.

***

“Oppa..Get up,” Sunhwa whispered slowly. She smiled because she was imagining her husband’s reaction when he already woke up. “Hem..What time is it?” He asked, rolling further from Sunhwa.

“The perfect time to eat dinner,” Sunhwa replied. “And specially when the foods menu is your favorites..Plus, they are still hot which will make you passing the cold weather,” Sunhwa kept talking, watched on his behave.

“Ah..Alright.. I’ve gotten up,” Seungho jumped from the bed and stood up beside Sunhwa. “Wear the bathrobe,” She said carelessly. “Don’t you feel amazing with my body?” Seungho went closer to Sunhwa.

“Don’t go any closer or I will hit you.. I swear,oppa,” Sunhwa gave him her fist. “Okay..” He followed her instruction. “I will wait you at the kitchen..Quick oppa,” she said before running away. “That girl..Always knows how to make me more crazy day by day,” He smiled after saying that. He didn’t feel bother anyway with his wife behave. He liked everything about her, and so did her.

“Where’s my food?” Seungho walked to the dinning room. “Didn’t I tell you that I’m in the kitchen?” Sunhwa yelled. “Sorry!” Seungho replied. He walked slowly to the kitchen, still felt tired.

“WOW!” “Don’t scream..I know that face will be your expression when see all of these stuffs,” Sunhwa hugged him. “But how?” He eyed all of the candies and cakes which were looking so delicious.

“Our friends sent those because they want us to celebrate..” Sunhwa hung her words, making Seungho more curious. “Celebrate what?” He hugged Sunhwa back. “My pregnancy,” “You’re pregnant?” Seungho turned her to face him.

She gave him a long and deep kiss before nodding, confirmed his words. “But why did you…?” Seungho rubbed her stomach.

“I don’t know.. Hormone always works before me knowing it,” She replied bluntly. “You..Don’t do things that will harm our baby going to be eoh?” He swung her around, laugh escaped Sunhwa’s lips as he did that. “Don’t worry..I will not,” “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” “I don’t know .. Maybe because I was busy thinking that you’re very handsome today,” Sunhwa said  in whisper.

“Bad girl,” He said. “But you love me,” They chuckled. “Well.. I love you and the baby in you ..” “I love you and the baby too,” “Want some kisses and sweet moments again?” Seungho offered. “You can do it even without asking me,” Sunhwa kissed him.