~Roommates(End)~

Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here's the new dorm" The leader said as she opened the door. The other 5 girls run inside, bumping the leader. 

Eunbi sighs as she flopped on the couch, Yena also joined her on the couch and the brunette flopped ungracefully, that made the older sighs for the nth time. 

The others sat on the floor, including Hyewon.

"How can we decide our room mates?"
Minju asked, then the rest of them also thought how can they split them. 

"There are 4 rooms here, right..?" Hyewon asked, and they all nodded. 

"2 Solo rooms and 2 shared rooms" Chaewon said, causing Yena to jump and clung to Eunbi since Chaewon came from no where. 

They all laugh, and Yena glared the younger, but Chaewon just shrugged and laughed afterwards before sitting beside her. 

"How about we pick random?" Yujin suggested. 

"Nah~ I want to use solo room~" 

"Me too!"

"I want to use it too!"

Silence.. The rest of them sighed, since there's only 2 solo rooms, but 3 of them wanted to use it. 

"How about we play rock, paper, and scissors? The winners gets the solo rooms, and the others can choose their designated roommates?" Hyewon suggested, and all of them looked at her direction. 

Hyewon tilt her head and said "Sounds good..?" The girls smiled and agreed. 

They played rock, paper, and scissors. 

Yena was the first one who lost, then Hyewon and Eunbi also lost.

The 3 of them watched the younger ones. Yena jumped and clung to Hyewon when

"WHYYYY" Chaewon groaned in frustration when she lost. Minju and Yujin laughed at her sudden behavior and reaction. 

Hyewon sighed and sat on the couch, beside Eunbi. 

"Unnie.. Do you want to share a room together..?" Hyewon asked, hoping the older would agree. 

Eunbi smirked, as she put her hand on her chin and acted like she was thinking/deciding. 

Hyewon raised her right eye brow while staring at her Unnie intently. 

"Hmm.. For.. One condition" Eunbi stated, grinning. 

"What is it then?" Hyewon asked as she lean and laid her back on the couch comfortably. 

"Let's go stroll around and go to the new cake cafe today.. Sounds good?" Eunbi asked, Hyewon's eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter