It's all perfect.

I love everything about my life, even the bad things what happened in the past.

Yah, hyung, there is one of them!' Seungri yelled and kicked U-Kwon in the chest. 'Bom unnie, look out there is one behind you!' Minzy yelled to Bom who was fighting against Taeil. 2NE1 and Big Bang were fighting against Block B, the deadliest gangs in Seoul. 'Stop crossing our territory like you own the place.' GD hissed to Block B's leader, Zico and kicked him into . 'But we DO own the place, we own the whole Seoul, no one can beat us.' he said and kicked GD in his face. 'Arrrgh~' he yelled and . 'OPPA!' CL yelled and kicked B-Bomb who was on the ground, groaning. *You are so dead when I get you, Woo Jiho.* she thought before running to Zico. 'Aww~ and there comes the fierce leader of 2NE1, the best female gang in Seoul.' Zico smirked and kicked CL, but she dodged the kick. 'CL, don't!' Taeyang yelled and received a punch from Jaehyo and he groaned in pain. *What I started, has to be finished.* she thought and kicked Zico in the place where the sun never shines.

 

Meanwhile you were at home and looked at the pictures where you and Chaerin were smiling happily. *I want the old Chaerin back. I don't want that rude killing machine CL.* You thought and sighed. *Chaerin-ah, come back.* you thought and a tear fell down to your cheek. You wiped it off when you heard somebody knocking beind the door. *Who could this be in the middle of night?* you thought. Remember ______-ah, if there I somebody behind the door when we are gone, do NOT open it, it can be MYNAME or one of Zico's boys, you'll never know. You remembered Chaerin's words. You ran upstairs, pretending not to hear the knocking, but it got louder. Suddenly it stopped. *Finally* you thought. BANG! Your eyes widened. *W-What was that?!* The door was burst open. 'LEE ______!' It was JunQ. *Lee _____, it's a familiar name, but I think it can be someone else..* Seyong thought. *MYNAME* you thought and tried to find a place to hide. Someone grabbed your wrists you turned around and you froze. Insoo. 'It's useless to hide, we would find you anyway.' Insoo said with a cold voice and smirked evilly. *Chaerin- no CL thought me what to do when someone tries to kidnap me.* you remembered the move. Kick the guy to his soft spot. You smirked and did as she taught you and kicked him as hard as you could. 'NGAAAAAAH' he screamed and backed away. 'You .' he hissed. 'Hyung, what happened!' Chaejin yelled and ran upstairs. 'Insoo hyung!' his jaw dropped when he saw Insoo groaning in pain. 'G-Gunwoo hyung, you may want to come here.' Chaejin yelled with a shocked voice. 'Did you do it?' he asked you. '. 'Aish, you can't find the girl and why did Insoo yell? JunQ, go upstairs and grab her so we can leave 2NE1's and Big Bang's territory, I an in no mood to fight with them again..' Gunwoo said and sighed quietly. *If He wants something, He has to get it.* he thought. JunQ ran upstairs and saw Insoo and frightened Chaejin. 'Where's Gunwoo hyung?' Insoo said and tried to get up but groaned instead. 'You will pay for it, you .' he hissed. 'It's not my problem that you were being like this.' you said and Insoo glared at you. *I should hide in Chaerin's room..* you thought and then ran as fast as you could to her room. 'Yah! She's getting away!' Insoo yelled. JunQ started chasing you but couldn't catch you, you were quicker. 'Yah, open the goddamn door or I swear, I will kick it off.' he yelled. 'No.' you said. 'Come to the door.' he said. *Why? So he can threat me more?* you thought. *Aish, this girl has some serious problems. Maybe CL said that if some enemy of theirs comes she has to run to someone’s room and lock it. I thought that she isn't a child anymore.* JunQ sighed and walked downstairs to Gunwoo and Seyong who were with worried faces. . 'Seyong hyung, go talk to her, you're the only one who can talk to girls.' he said. 'Wae~ JunQ, you know I do not talk to strangers.' he replied. 'I know, just try, okay?' JunQ said. Seyong sighed and went upstairs. He saw Insoo and Chaejin. 'Hyung.. I think she won't come up.. We need to come up with a story.' Chaejin said to Seyong. 'He would kill us. Do you want that?' Insoo said. 'No, it's just that, that she is innocent, why does he need her anyways?' Chaejin said again. 'What he wants, he has to get it, do you NOT know it, Chaejin?.' Seyong said with a sad voice. Chaejin only sighed for an answer. 'Go, Seyong, I want to leave.' Insoo said with a deep voice. 'Okay.' Seyong said and left with a quiet sigh. *I don't want to do this.* he thought. He stopped at CL's room. '______-ah.. I beg you, let me in I want to talk.' he said. *Why is this voice so familiar?* you thought. You opened the door, pulled him in and closed it quickly. 'What?' you said and didn't look at Seyong. *Wait, it is my ______!* he said and spazzed in his mind. 'D-Do you remember me, ______?' he asked you. *What?! I should remember a stranger!?* you thought and looked at him, your eyes widened. 'S-S-Seyong oppa?! What are you doing here!?' you asked him. 'Shh~ I don't want them to know that you know me. Please _____, do as I say.' Seyong explained that you had to come with then, because He wanted you. Seyong didn't know why. 'So when we have been there for two days, we escape. I didn't also want to be in there.' Seyong said. 'Why did you join them?' you asked and tilted your head. 'I was forced to. They kidnapped me and tortured me until I said yes.' he said and a tear fell on his cheek because of a painful memory and you gently wiped it off with your thumb. 'Oppa, don't cry.' you said and smiled weakly. 'You know, I tried to commit suicide but I couldn't. You know why?' he sad and you shook your head. 'Because of you ___. I... Love you. I loved you since we were little.' He said. 'Seyong oppa-' your sentence was cut off by Gunwoo's yell. 'ARE YOU FINISHED YET!?' he shouted. 'We'll be there in a minute!' Seyong answered. 'Now, should we go? Oh, and you have to act like you don't know me.' Seyong whispered. 'Seyong. Come now.' you two heared someone say. 'I have to act as cold as I can, can you... struggle when we go out?' Seyong whispered in your ear. 'Y-Yes I can.' you replied. Seyong grabbed your wrist, opened the door and dragged you out. 'S-Stop, you're hurting me.' you tried to act as if you didn't know any of them. 'Haha, hyung, I love your skills with girls.' Chaejin said and smirked evilly. They dragged you to a black van and drove away. How long did you drive there? Maybe a hour? Maybe two?

 

'Yah, I'm home, can you help us?' CL yelled. There was no answer. '____! There is no time to play, come here!' she yelled again, still, there was no answer. *Where is she?* CL thought. She looked around and found a letter on the floor. Her eyes widened in shock when she read it. There is no way that you can find her. We took her, don't try to find her. He wanted her, so we took her from you. MYNAME. PS, He greets you. *No, no NO! This can't be happening!* she thought and tightened her grip, so the paper would crumple. 'U-Unnie, what's wrong?' Minzy asked her. CL looked at her and started sobbing hysterically. 'They took her. They took my only sister.' CL said. 'WHAT!?' they all yelled. 'Who took her!?' G-Dragon asked her, yelling. 'Jiyong, don't scream, she'll only cry more, you love her, right? You should comfort her, not yell.' Bom said. 'You're right, I'm sorry. CL, who took her?' he said with a quiet voice. 'MYNAME, read.' she whispeed and gave them the letter. They all gasped. 'That can't be true.' Dara said.

 

You were tied up to a chair. 'So, we finally meet, ______.' a cold voice said. 'W-Who are you? Where am I?' you asked and your eyes opened. You didn't see anything but walls and a flickering lamp in the ceiling. 'Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Zico, your sister has probably told you bedtime stories about me.' He said and walked out from the darkness. His face was satisfied, he had a deep scar on his left cheek. He smirked again when he saw you watching his face. 'Do you know why you're here, _____?' Zico asked you and grinned. Of course, you shook your head. 'I want you to join our gang.' he said and your eyes widened. 'A gang?' you asked. 'Wasn't I clear enought?' he snapped. 'I don't want to.' you said. 'Do you know what we do with those who refuse?' he smiled and ginned even wider. N-No, I don't.' you said and looked away. *She looks cute. I'm only asking this because I want to be close to her.* he thought. 'We kill them, Jaehyo, B-Bomb, bring Thunder here!' Zico shouted and they were already there with a man who was injuried badly. 'Now watch how we do it.' Zico said. He took a knife from Jaehyyo and dragged a deep cut on Thunder's back. Thunder screamed because of the pain. 'H-Help me, please.' he looked at you and screamed when Zico dragged another cut on his chest. 'Zico, please stop.' was the only thing you could say. He stopped and slowly turned his head to see you. 'Excuse me? Are you trying to help him?' he said and tilted his head. 'I don't want to see you killing an innocent boy, just because he refused to join your stupid gang.' you realized what you said and quicly looked away. Zico came your way and turned your head so you had to look at him. 'You are the first person to do this? Do you want to end up like him?' his breath smelled like alcohol and he pointed at Jaehyo, who stabbed Thunder in the back, Thunder screamed and fell on the ground without moving. You winced and your eyes widened. You just saw an innocent boy die. A tear fell on your cheek, you felt sorry for him. 'You murdered a person, how could you?' you asked him with a sad voice. The boys started to laugh. 'Girl, do you know how many persons Zico has killed?' B-Bomb asked. 'Shut your mouth and get rid of the body you two.' Zico snapped at him. They nodded and dragged Thunder's body away, leaving only blood there. 'Yah, Jaehyo, call Kyung and tell him to clean it up, will you?' he shouted to Jaehyo, 'Yes Zico.' Jaehyo said and left. 'Now, _______, here's the deal, you agree and we will leave you alone, OR, we will torture you until you say yes, you have a week. Oh and the MYNAME members will feed you and if you need me, tell them that you want me.' Zico said and left. *Seyong, oppa, I want to go, I want Chaerin.' you thought and started to sob. 'Yah, stop sobbing, will you? It's annoying' a voice said and you soon heard footsteps. It was a boy, probably eighteen or nineteen. 'I'm Kyung, Zico said that I can't be bad to you, I'm actually the nicest of them.' Kyung said and smiled. 'Kyung...' you whispered. 'Yes? Is there something wrong? What's your name?' he tilted his head. 'Oh, nothing, I'm ______...' you said. '_____, nice name.' he said and started to clean the blood on the floor. 'Eh? Oh~ thank you.' you said and smiled weakly. This was the first time you had smiled today. 'Are you hungry?' Kyung asked and you nodded. 'Okay, I'll send someone here.' he said and left. *He seems to be a nice person, but why is he in a gang?* you thought and sighed. Minutes later, the door flew open. 'You wanted food?' Insoo asked with a rude voice. He untied you and gave you the plate. It was kimchi. 'Can you... Leave?' you said while blinking your eyes. 'No. They told me to watch you so you can't get out.' Insoo said and grinned. You sighed and started to eat. 'Can you call Zico? I'm more comfortable with him.' you said. His grin dissapeared and it was replaced with a face full of disgust. 'I wnted to get out of here anyways.' he said and called Zico. Zico was there in a second. 'What?' he asked. 'She wanted you, can I leave now?' Insoo asked and walked away, but stopped when Zico grabbed his wrist. 'Watch your attitude, you still work for me.' Zico hissed and pushed Insoo away. '.' Insoo mumbled. 'I heard you.' Zico said with a cold voice and he was in front of Insoo with a second. Zico took his knife from his pocket and placed it on Insoo's throat. 'S-Sorry.' Insoo said and looked Zico in the eyes. 'It will be the first and the last time you act like this, or you will have to die.' Zico pushed him and put the knife back in his pocket. Death. It was the only thing Insoo was afraid of. It took your life away from you. It took you away from everything. Insoo sighed and left. 

 

Days passed, maybe even weeks but Seyong didn't come.You didn't even eat your food. It was like he was ignoring you. You had seen all the other members of MYNAME, but not him. It was like he wasn't even alive anymore. No one answered you when you asked about him. You still had a little hope in you, thinking that he will come and you can get out of there. But no, he didn't show up. You thought about him all the time, thinking that the person opening the door was him, but it was someone else. A tear fell on your cheek. Where could he be? Why wasn't he here to get you free? 'Stop it, crying doesn't suit you.' a voice said quietly. You looked up and you saw him. He was there, right in front of you. 'S-Seyong.' was the only thing you could say. 'I'm not Seyong. Are you going crazy?' the voice said. 'Seyong, where have you been?' you asked the voice . 'For the last time, I'm not Seyong, I'm Kyung.' the voice said. Your hope dissapeared. Kyung wakled out of the shadows and looked at you with a worried face. 'I think you should get out of this room. You barely even eat.' Kyung said and still looked at you. 'Where is he?' you whispered. 'Seyong is... dead, I'm sorry.' he said. 'No, you're lying, tell me the truth!' you started to scream and cry, causing all the boys run to you two. 'What did you do?' Zico asked Kyung and grabbed his collar. 'I told her.' Kyung said with a calm voice. 'You did what?! I told you not to!' Zico hissed. 'This isn't the best time to pick a fight, I know you care about her. You both do. We should just let her go, what's the use for this?' Jaehyo said and pulled Zico away from Kyung. 'Wait until I kill you. You will die slow and painfully. And you, Chaejin, go and get her home.' Zico tried to calm down but he just couldn't. 'I will wait then.' Kyung hissed. Chaejin untied you and you rubbed your sore wrists. 'Thank you.' you whispered. 'Let's go.' Chaejin said and patted your back.

 

'CL, she will come back. I can feel it. Please, eat something, I don't want to lose you.' Bom said. 'I'm fine, see?' CL replied and Bom looked at her. CL had dark circles and bags under her eyes, she was alot skinnier, because she hadn't eat properly for a week. Bom sighed. *I want her back as muck as you do. She was the one who made us laugh, she was the one who listened our problems. She was even the only one to heal us. But no one cared about her as much as CL did.* Bom sighed again and left the room. 'How is she?' TOP asked. 'Still like yesterday.' She replied and went to the window. She hoped that you would come. But you weren't. For three weeks. There was a white car stopping in front of your house. 'Guys, come here!' Bom shouted and they all were there in a second. Even CL who hadn't moved a bit. The door opened and their faces were full of disgust. 'What's he doing here?' Seungri asked as he saw Seyong. 'I'll go talk to him, he took my sister anyways.' CL said with a low pissed voice. She walked to the door and opened it. 'What do you want?' She hissed. 'I want to tell you that I know where ______ is. I'm Seyong, her friend.' he said and passed out. CL looked at him. Seyong's shirt was covered with blood. 'Damn, guys help me!' CL shouted. Within a secong, Minzy and G-Dragon were there. 'Take him to the hospital as quick as possible.' she ordered. Minzy and G-Dragon nodded. They lifted Seyong up and carried him to the car. They drove to the nearest hospital. *Not another car* CL thought as she saw an black car approaching her house. She recognized the driver. It was Chaejin. Chaejin pulled over at their house. He turned around to see you. 'Are you okay?' he asked you and you nodded for an answer. 'Okay, here goes!' he smiled and walked out of the car. 'Yah! What to you want?! Give her back' CL shouted. She was about to kick him but she stopped. 'Don't.' you said and walked to CL. Her eyes widened and tears were falling from them. '______, you're back.' She whispered and ran to you so she could hug you. Tears welled in your eyes but you tried to hold them back. 'I missed you.' you both whispered at the same time. 'Thank you.' CL said to Chaejin. 'Don't thank me, thank Jaehyo hyung, he stopped the fight.' Chaejin shrugged. 'Fight?' CL asked. 'Hey, _____ is back!' Dara yelled and ran outside to hug you. The other members of 2NE1 and Big Bang did the same. *It's good to be back. Thank you Chaejin.*

 

A hour later, when you and Chaejin had told the story what happened to you, CL said that she wanted to take you somewhere. G-Dragon and Minzy had returned so they took you there. It was a hospital. 'Guys, why are we here?' you tilted your head. 'Come on, we can't wait forever.' Minzy yelped. 'Okay then.' you stepped in to the hospital. G-Dragon and Minzy walked to the receptionist. 'We're here to see Lee Changsun.' G-Dragon said. 'Who's he?' you asked Minzy. 'Shhh, you'll see.' was the only thing she said and she smirked. 'Yes, this nurse will take you to him.' The receptionist said and called the nurse. You still didn't get it why they wanted to show you that person who you even had not heard of. You three followed the nurse and soon you were in front of the ward. 'I still don't get it why we're here.' you said. Minzy opened the door and pushed you in. 'Y-Yah!' you shouted but gave up. This was no use. You shrugged and turned around. Your eyes were tearing up as you saw the person lying there and watching you with a weak smile. 'S-Seyong oppa..' you whispered and ran to his bed. 'Oppa, I missed you. They told me you were dead!' you said. 'That's what I thought too, but I managed to stay alive.' Seyong said weakly. 'What happened?' you asked him and wiped your tears off. 'I'll tell you when I get better. Can you wait?' he asked you. You smiled and answered to him, 'Yes, I'll wait.' you smiled and kissed his forehead. 'I love you.' you whispered to him. 'I love you too. I love you more than anything.' Seyong replied.

 

It had already been a year. Everything was perfect to you. You had the perfect sister, you had the perfect friends and most of all, you had the perfect boyfriend. '______, dinner is ready, come help me for a second!' Dara shouted from the kitchen. 'You wait right here.' you said to Seyong and pecked him on his lips. 'I will.' he said and giggled. 'Yes? What is it?' you asked Dara. 'Can you serve the food? I have a date with Jaehyo.' she said. 'Again? Okay, I'll do it.' you laughed. Yes, everything went well, Block B, MYNAME, Big Bang and 2NE1 weren't fighting anymore. They had become friends, some of them more than friends like Zico, who found that CL wasn't that bad after all. Even the mysterious and quiet Jaehyo changed when she found Dara. He was talking and laughing all the time. But what was the most important was their friendship. Of course they fought but not in a bad way, it was all for fun. 'Dinner is served guys!' you shouted and all of them were sitting already. 'How can yxou guys do it?' you asked them. 'It's magic.' U-Kwon said and all of you laughed. You sat next to Seyong and started to eat. 

 

I absolutely love everything about my life. 'I love you guys.' you said and smiled.