final.

midnight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//

 

it’s already past midnight when minjoo woke up due to the frequent knocks on her door. minjoo groaned, seeing it’s just 1:01 in the morning and she hasn’t slept that long yet.

 

she got out of her room, not even bothering to check her state, all she wants is to just yell at whoever’s behind the door.

 

well that was minjoo’s plan before opening the door and seeing her girlfriend, barefaced and wearing her glasses that sat on top of her pointed nose perfectly. sakura looked so effortlessly charming wearing her favorite tracksuit.

 

“hi.” sakura smiled at her lazily, to which she returned.

 

“hey, it’s 1 in the morning, what are you doing here?” minjoo pushed her hair back, yawning.

 

“sorry, did I wake you up?” sakura stares at her and takes that time to appreciate minjoo’s eyes under the moonlight.

 

sakura noticed that there weren’t too many stars in the sky on the way to minjoo’s dorm, but she thinks that perhaps they resided in minjoo’s eyes instead.

 

“yeah, but it’s fine.” minjoo leaned on the door, and bore her eyes into her lover’s frame.

 

“mind letting me in? i brought snacks.” sakura rubbed the back of her neck and only then minjoo noticed that her lover was holding a plastic bag.

 

they got inside and sakura plopped the plastic bag she was holding at the dining table.

 

“so you’re telling me you’re hungry and just decided to barge in my dorm, at such an ungodly hour?” minjoo glared at sakura who looked at her before washing her hands.

 

“that, and also because I missed you.” minjoo blushed, but cleared quickly so that sakura wouldn’t notice it but unfortunately for her, sakura did notice it and chuckled.

 

she will never ever get used to the fact that her girlfriend is such a sweet talker, but that’s what made her fall in the first place anyway, and she doesn’t regret even one bit of it.

 

minjoo went to the refrigerator to drink some water while sakura’s preparing the food she brought.

 

“you do know we have class in less than 10 hours right?” minjoo said, eyes trailing at her lover’s face as she studies sakura’s features i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter