Missing You

Roommates.

It was their last Hi-touch agenda that day. Now they're arrived at their dorm. 

 

"Good job guys, rest well." Eunbi said as they're going out from the van. They look really tired tho especially that certain member, one of the maknaes.

 

Dorm 2 was known as the louder dorm than the others but that night it was surprisingly otherwise, it's so quiet.

 

Minjoo was settling her things in her room before going to shower and stuff but then some idea popped out from her mind.

 

-- Throwback -- 

 

"Yah Yujin-ah! I'm your unnie stop teasing me like that >:(" said Nako who's being teased by the youngest. Well, Yujin is really a prankster, it's not some setting or stuff she likes to tease other members but now Nako is the victim because she's her seatmate for today's hi touch.

 

Yujin just gave the unnie some playful look, and then go back to her seat. Break time is almost over.

 

Then Yujin was preparing for the next session when she heard something's moving beside her, it was Minjoo who's back to her seat as well. They give smile to each other. 

 

They still have about 10 minutes so they decided to start some convo

 

"Minju un—"

 

"Yujin—" 

 

Then there was a awkward silence after so Yujin insisted to gave it a slip by chuckling. 

 

"What do you want to talk unnie?" 

 

"No no you first" 

 

"Honestly i don't know it's just so awkward so i think it's a good idea to have some convo..." Yujin said as she scratching her not so itchy head.

 

"Ah..."

 

After that Minjoo started to convo first by asking Yujin how was the previous session and stuff and so on now they're talking comfortably not knowing the session has started 3 minutes ago so they decided to stop there and said they'll continue after today's event ends,

 

But unfortunately it's not happening because they're already so tired that day even Yujin was sleeping on the van.

 

-- Throwback ends -- 

 

Now Minjoo is heading to the younger's room, well sometimes she's kind of missing being roommates with her. It's too lonely sometimes.

 

Knock knock, "Yujin-ah you there?" 

 

There was no answer so Minjoo decided to go in by herself and found out the puppy already passed out on her bed. 

 

Now she's going to the bed, seeing Yujin's sleeping still with her today's outfit. Minjoo was about to wake her up to tell the younger to wash up but she feels so pity and just let her be.

 

Minjoo found a unusual peace seeing the puppy like that, "It must so heavy to being energetic all day" said her. Minjoo going closer to pat the younger's head, she even humming some songs so the younger can sleep more peacefully.

 

It's already 11PM when she looked at the clocks, she has to go shower so she stopped patting Yujin's head and was about to go out from the room,

 

Not until she feels someone was holding her wrist tightly, not letting her to go anywhere.

 

"Stay here unnie" Yujin said, her eyes still closed. Minjoo give the younger smile, she's just so cute.

 

"Ok then" Minjoo going back to her position earlier and was about to patting the younger's head again but suddenly she feels her body being hugged by the younger.

 

"O-oh.." 

 

"Unnie, Minjoo unnie.." 

 

"I'm here Yujin-ah, wae?" 

 

"Hmm" Yujin just humming as she snuggles closer to Minjoo, find some comfort there.

 

"Aigoo our puppy, you must be so tired today" Minjoo rubbing the younger's back now, still hugging.

 

Not getting any answer from the younger so Minjoo just stay silent, still rubbing the latter's back and now humming some songs again. Then she feels some movement from the younger.

 

"Minjoo unnie, promise me you'll still here when i wake up tomorrow"

 

Minjoo just chuckled and nodded.

 

"I promise, Yujin-ah." 

 

 

 


Next day there was some loud sound from the dorm it was Eunbi and Hyewon, searching for Minjoo. Now she's going to the maknae's room.

 

"Minjoo-yah where are y— Awww what did i just see" Eunbi said when she found out that Minjoo is here with Yujin, still sleeping when hugging to each other.

 

"Unnie did you found—" 

 

"Sshh, there's some roommates who's missing each other sleeping here, don't disturb them." 

 

Hyewon just give her the 'ok' look and now they're going out from the room.

 

Well actually Yujin is already wake up but decided to pretend, earlier she was staring at her unnie's face. She just missed her so much.

 

"Unnie if only we're still roommates..." 

 

 

END.