Walk

Midnight Confessions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been raining quite a lot these days so Jungsoo had to stay at home more often than usual which is already a lot. On a normal day, he likes to do some walking at night with his beloved Shimkoong after he had finished his daily exercise routine, sauna and dinner. But because of the frequent rain showers since summer started, he even had to forego this small source of happiness.

This night, it was different. The good weather today extended up till the night and the half crescent moon was even helping in lighting up the sky. 

Actually, it was almost midnight but he still can't get a wink of sleep.

"Should we take a short walk Koongie?" He suddenly asked the small dog on his lap as he lounged on the sofa.

The white dog instantly raised his small head and looked at him as soon as she recognized the word "walk"

"But it's already late..." 

He started to take back his suggestion but when he saw how Shimkoong's ear dropped from disappointment, he couldn't help but proceed with his suggestion.

"Okay, but we'll be quick." 

 

 

 

 

As they arrived at the small park at the center of their apartment complex, Jungsoo placed the white dog on the floor so she can walk on her own. 

The park seems to be empty just as he expected it to be. Shimkoong walked as fast as her tiny feet can so they immediately reached the mini jogging path within the park. 

When they reached the path leading to a row of trees, Jungsoo was surprised to see a silhouette of a person standing near one of the tree trunks. The area was dimly lit so he had to squint his eyes as so he could see the scene more clearly. 

As if on cue, the clouds covering the half moon left and moonlight finally casted itself again. This time, Jungsoo was able to recognize the familiar back of the said person most especially his shoulder-length hair and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter