Chapter 23 – XXIII

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KIM APARTMENT

 

Jiyong open the door for Taeyeon when they’re arrive at the apartment area.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“No…I should thank you for today…and sorry…” Jiyong replied.

“Huh? Sorry?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“For what just happen today…” Jiyong said with guilty.

Taeyeon shakes her head slowly and says

“Don’t say that…”

After that, Taeyeon approach him and hugs him comfortably. Jiyong is smiling before he hugs her too. Jiyong place his head on her head softly. Meanwhile, Taeyeon close her eyes while her ear can hear Jiyong heart beating.

“Tae…” Jiyong call her slowly.

“Yup…” Taeyeon replied while her eyes still closed.

“Thank you for comforting me tonight...it's help me a lot...” Jiyong said before his move and then kiss her head.

“I’m glad it’s helping you…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Suddenly, both of them hear someone cleared throat nearby. They turn their head and then saw Jiwoong is standing nearby while looking at them hugging.

“Oh…” Jiyong said surprised before his release the hugs awkwardly.

Jiwoong look at them for a while before he signs Taeyeon to go home.

“You should go…” Jiyong said with awkward smiles but his eyes are on Jiwoong.

Taeyeon chuckles when she saw Jiyong face. She then bravely pulls Jiyong face and kiss him on the lips quickly before she's walk toward the entrance door. Both Jiyong and Jiwoong startled with Taeyeon sudden action.

“Bye…night…” Taeyeon said at the door while wave her hand to Jiyong.

Jiyong smiles while wave back to her. He then looks at Jiwoong with mixed feelings before his wave his hand to Jiwoong. Afterward, he just enters the car and leaves the apartment area.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

TWO DAYS LATER

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Jiyong is wearing his shoes when Jihoon enter the home. Both of them look at each other awkwardly. After that night incidents, both of them didn't talk to each other and mostly, Jihoon will avoid himself from seeing Jiyong. Now, when he saw Jiyong, he didn't know how to react toward his samchon. In the end, he just passes him without saying anything. However, before Jiyong walk out from the house, Jihoon call him hesitate.

“Samchon…” Jihoon call slowly.

Jiyong stunned when he hears Jihoon called him. Jiyong turn to face him slowly.

“I’m sorry…” Jihoon said when Jiyong is looking at him.

Jiyong once again surprised when Jihoon apologies toward him.

“I’m sorry for my behavior that night...” Jihoon continue with mixed feelings.

Jiyong is smiling before him says

“I’m sorry too…”

Jihoon stares at Jiyong after he said that.

“I hope you don't mad at me anymore...” Jiyong continue with smiles.

Jihoon shakes his head slowly.

“I…hope…we…hurm…” Jihoon stuttered.

“Don’t worry…I’m always here for you. Besides, I love you…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Jihoon nodded before he smiles widely.

“Okay, I have to go for works. So, see you tonight…” Jiyong continue before he walks out from the house.

Jihoon is still standing there while looking at the door with well pleased. After Jiyong said he’s loved him, Jihoon don’t know why inside him feel so precious with those words from Jiyong. But, he’s sure that Jiyong is really sincere with his words and he gladly to have his samchon back into his life.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

During lunch break, Jiyong spend his time at the company rooftop eating while enjoying the scenery. Suddenly, his phone is ringing, and he saw it's Taeyeon who's calling him. Jiyong smiles before he picks up the call.

“Hello, dear…” Jiyong said with smiles.

“Hi…what are you doing?” Taeyeon asked.

“Eating…looking at scenery…talking with you…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“You sound so happy…what happen?” Taeyeon asked when she’s hear Jiyong voice in happy tone.

Jiyong is laughing when Taeyeon said that.

“Hey, you know me so well…” Jiyong replied happily.

“Well…at least, tell me what happen?” Taeyeon asked again curiously.

“Jihoon…today his talking to me…” Jiyong replied happily.

“Really? That’s great…!” Taeyeon said excitedly.

“Yeah…at first, I was surprised when he talked but…I’m happy” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“So…both of you are fine now?” Taeyeon asked with smiles.

“Hurm…I’m not sure…but…we can assume it’s positive way for us…” Jiyong replied.

“Thank god…I’m happy for both of you,” Taeyeon said happily.

“Thanks to you too…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Me? Hey, I’m doing nothing…” Taeyeon said try to humility.

“Nope…you’re the reasons that both of us changed” Jiyong replied.

“Yeah...you can sad that but the reality it’s still both of you decided to change. I'm just the cause for you two reconcile...” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“Hurm…thank you…” Jiyong replied softly.

“My pleasure…”Taeyeon said with smiles.

“So…when will you come back here? I miss you…” Jiyong said while pout.

Taeyeon chuckles when Jiyong said that.

After that day, Taeyeon have to go back to Busan for her works and study. Jiyong feel longing when Taeyeon is not in front of him. He knew that he can't persuade her to stay, but he still wanted her to be around him. His mother also, keep pushed him to married Taeyeon but to consider her life with him, he can't be selfish.

“I’ll try end of this week. If I can't...why don't you come visit me here?” Taeyeon asked.

“Ouh…really? Then, what’s about the kids? You know them so well if I’m telling them to visit you…” Jiyong replied with mixed feelings.

“Hurm…then you should bring them too…I can find a place for you and the kids to stay…” Taeyeon give her opinions.

Jiyong didn’t respond her for a while.

“Or…you have to wait for me to come back there…” Taeyeon continue when Jiyong didn’t respond her.

“Arasso… I’ll talk to them…but…I do miss you…” Jiyong said with aegyo.

Taeyeon is laughing when she’s hear Jiyong aegyo voice.

“Hey, I miss you too…” Taeyeon replied with aegyo tone.

Jiyong chuckles when she does that for him.

“Okay, I have a class after this. So…I have to go…” Taeyon said to cover her shyness after doing the aegyo.

Jiyong smiles before his reply

“Arasso…see you soon…Love you…”

“Love you more…” Taeyeon said before she’s ended the call.

Afterward, Jiyong continue finish his eating before go back to his works.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

WEEKENDS

BUSAN

 

On the weekends, Jiyong promised Taeyeon to visit her at Busan. Also, he's decided to bring the kids to meet Taeyeon at Busan. To surprise them, Taeyeon decide to welcome them at the train station. While waiting for them, Taeyeon receive a message from Jiyong. 

 

I hope you're fine with their presence...^^ - Jiyong

 

Taeyeon frowning when Jiyong message her like that but she’s still excited to see all of them.

 

I’m can't wait to meet all of you... :) – Taeyeon

 

Moment later, Taeyeon saw the train from Seoul is already arrived. She's smiling while wait for them excitedly. Then, she saw Jihoon get off from the train following by Jisung and Jisoo. Taeyeon continue smiles try to shout their name but her voice stuck when she saw Mrs. Kwon and Mr. Kwon also there with them. The shock did not stop there when she saw Jiyong get off the train with her omma and lastly her brother Jiwoong following from behind. Taeyeon not moving at the stairs while looking the whole family are there. She's startled when she's didn't expect Jiyong will bring the whole family to visit her at Busan. Then, suddenly she's hear Jisung shouts her name when he saw her at the stairs.

“Taeyeon noona…!” Jisung shouts happily before he run toward her.

The others turn to look at the stairs and saw Taeyeon is standing at the stairs while looking at them surprised.

Jiyong smiles awkwardly when he saw Taeyeon surprised face. Jiwoong is that noticed Taeyeon face turn to look at Jiyong.

“She’s did not know that we’re coming?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

Jiyong shakes his head slowly to answer him.

“That’s why her face likes that…” Jiwoong replied before he get his bag and help Mrs. Kim with her luggage.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter