Trip Planning

Bon Voyage : New Zealand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day, BTS decided to meet up at chinese restaurant to talk about their upcoming trip to New Zealand. The restaurant has a private room so it suit them perfectly, because they needed their privacy due to their celebrity status. 

Suga and RM was the first one to arrive. Suga took a seat at the left corner and RM took a seat at the right corner. 

"I only looked up the fishing spots." Suga immediately said as soon as he was seated. 

"Are you in charge of the fishing spots?" RM asked. 

"The question is whether you'll want to go fishing?" Everyone knows that Suga is a fishing lover. 

"I don't mind going." He shrugged his shoulders. 

Not long after that, the rest of the members including Jieun who came with Jimin and Jungkook arrived. Jimin took a seat beside RM and Jungkook beside him, between Suga and Jimin. Taehyung were seated opposite Suga and beside him were Jin followed by J-Hope and Jieun at the right corner opposite RM. 

They ordered their food and started discussing their plan for the trip while waiting for the foods to arrive. 

"I looked it up, but I don't remember the names." J-Hope poked in. 

"Sightseeing seems to be the only thing we can do there." Jimin commented. 

"Doesn't this place look nice?" RM showed his phone screen to Jimin

"I saw this. Hot springs! I saw it too." 

"They seem to get a ton of tourists." J-Hope commented. 

"Hey guys, pass me your cups." V instructed. 

The members did as V says, including Jieun. V poured a tea to each glass. 

"I looked up that one thing. Salmon fishing." Suga rested his elbow on the table and propped his chin on his palm. 

"I looked that up too." Jin added enthusiastically. 

"If you go fishing, I'll come with you, although I get seasick." J-Hope said as he took a sip of his tea. 

"Everyone goes to the hot springs." RM still talked about the hot springs. 

"Then we have to go too." Jieun finally joined in. 

"Won't it be crowded?" J-Hope worried about the crowds. 

"That's why we have to make reservations." RM answered. "We'll be tired from traveling and driving, so it'll be perfect. I did my research."

"How about you, JK? Where do you want to go?" Jieun asked. From all of the members she's the most compatible with Jungkook since they're the same age and they shares a love for adrenaline rush activities. 

"He'll just go wherever we go." J-Hope answered for him. 

Soon after that, the food started to fill in the table. They all started to dig in, in between researching and discussing. 

A campervan is what they looked up next. 

"Up to four adults, two double beds." J-Hope read.

"We'll need to take two cars." Jieun suggested, since she had some experience with camping before. 

"Will we need showers and hot water?" J-Hope asked, eyes still on screen. 

"Of course." Jimin answered. 

"You can ride a helicopter." JK looked up from his own phone. 

"Jungkook-ah, you up for jet swinging?" Jieun asked. 

"What's that?" He asked. 

"I really want to do it, they're famous for activities." Jieun stood up from her chair to explain further. "You jump off from a 130 meter high cliff and swing back and forth." She made a gesture with her hand. 

Suga groaned at hearing her explanation. He never been a fans for an extreme activities. 

"Like a swing?" Jin asked. 

"She mean, nevis swing. I'd looked it up too." RM supplied. 

"The thing that goes like this?" JK made a swinging gesture with his hand.

Jieun nodded enthusiastically. "I want to try it."

"I'd love to try it." JK said with the same enthusiasm. 

"They did it on Running Man." Jin commented. 

"I'd love to do it too." RM joined in. 

"Seriously? You?" Jimin pointed at RM, mockingly. 

"Yes, I don't know about the other stuff but it seems like something that you have to try at least once in your lifetime." 

"Woah.. I'd never.." Jimin shook his head. "It sounds awesome though."

They all have different tastes. 

"It seems really safe." Jieun defended. 

"We have to do some activities." JK added. 

"We should do it." She agreed. 

"Now, let's go around and say what we each want to do." Suga suggested. 

"Should we start with accommodation first?" V in. 

"No, start with the activities first so we can figure out the route and where to stay." Jimin's logic. 

"I think we should decide where to stay first, then you can figure out the route and decide what you want to do at each location." Jieun disagreed. 

"We have to sleep in a campervan for three nights." Suga reminded them. 

"If we sleep in a campervan, that means the eight of us will have to share it. So it's not going to be totally comfortable." V turned to Jieun. "Especially for Jieun."

"I'm fine, you know I'm not such a spoiled girl." Jieun crossed his arms in front of her chest, obviously offended by V's statement.

J-Hope giggled and patted her head comfortingly. "We just want to make sure you're comfortable."

Jieun just rolled her eyes and continue to eat her jjajangmyeon.  

"There's something that I always want to try. You wake up in a campervan where there's no shower, and go wash up in the river." Jungkook shared his travel's fantasy. 

They all laughed at the maknae's wish. 

RM sighed. "We didn't research all that thoroughly, so we probably don't know very much."

Suga spoke in between munching his food. "Forget where to stay, we'll figure it out somehow."

"Let's just decided on the activities, think of what we want to do." Jieun interrupted. "Let's go around one by one."

Jimin raised his hand. "I want to see aurora, and I found some hot springs and pretty lakes too. And if we can, I really want to go on a boat."

"A cruise?" Jungkook asked.

"It doesn't have to be a cruise. I just want to go near the water sometime."

"It'd be nice to soak in as much nature. It's been a while since I last do that." Jieun mumbled.

When Jieun still had her perfect little family, her father often took her traveling around the world and did many exciting thing since her father was a fan of nature and adrenaline rush, same as Jieun. 

"Me too.. I want to see nature." Jungkook immediately agreed.

"I really want to go on the gondola. Skyline gondola." RM told his wish next.

"Which one?" J-Hope asked. 

"The gondola and luge. They have kartrider too."

"That sounds fun."

"If you take the gondola in Queenstown and take the luge down, the scenery looks like Kartrider in real life." RM explained further. 

"Do we get to drive it?" V asked. 

"We get to drive it. It's like a mario cart."

"I really want to be close to nature. I want to spend at least one night by the lake or in the mountains and go fishing." This time it was Suga who made his wish. "As long as I get to go fishing, I don't care what else we do."

"Same here. I'm fine with anything." Jin nodded. "For me, since we already mentioned fishing, I want to do that one thing that Jieun suggest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter