Mianhe Oppa

Memoir To My Melody

 

 
The next day, Nichkhun came to visit Kahi at the hospital with a bouquet of flower in his hand. But only to find the room empty with a letter on the bed. He walk up to the note and read the letters. 
 
“Oppa, 
Mianhe…..Don’t go looking for me…I’m somewhere far now…it is also the only way for us…for you not to carry a hatred burden on your shoulder any more and feels guilty being with the daughter of a man who ruin your family, your life..…I really wish everything was just a dream….I really wish our love was just a dream, like you say when you find out I was engage to another man …it could be a dream…but I feel as if this dream were real……I really hate myself for exist in the world, for being in the family you hated the most…I know you are stuck in between me and my father…I know you couldn’t accept the fact that you are with the daughter of the person you hate the most…I have no right to face you any more…the only way I can buried our love in me is to leave you and my family…to not exist anymore so you would be hurt and regretful…..Oppa thank you for everything you did for me this pass months, I have nothing to repay you back…all I can say is mianhe for everything you went through…to everything aunty had went through….Mianhe oppa. I promise I’ll take care of our child and raise him/her happily. Park Kahi.” 
 
“No, Kahi.” Nichkhun grip on to the letter as he voice shaken to fears, he put the flower and the paper down on the bed and run out of the room. He went around the hospital looking for Kahi, shouting her name, begging her to show up but she wasn’t anywhere in or near the hospital. He continue to run, to look for her. He run into her sibling on the way out. 
 
“Have you seen Kahi?” Nichkhun concernly ask. 
 
“Isn’t she in the room?” Nana say confusedly.
 
“What happen?” Taecyeon ask as he notice Nichkhun worried and fearsome expression. 
 
“She’s gone, she left the letter behind and left.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“MWUH!” Everybody in shock, they quickly grab their phone and dial her number. 
 
But no answer, “She turn off her phone.” Nana worriedly say. 
 
“I can’t get through.” Taecyeon say. “Where can a pregnant women go?” 
 
Yoona slap the back of Taecyeon head, “Where do you think she would go after she know the truth about her father sin.” She say as Taecyeon rub the back of his head.
 
“No, I can’t loose her and the baby. I have to find her.” Nichkhun worriedly say before he run off. 
 
“Don’t let mom and dad know about this.” Say Yoona, “He will find her.” 
 
“Why are you so sure?” Taecyeon ask as he looks at her. 
 
“Remember when I ran away from home?” Yoona ask. Taecyeon nodded, “Yup that’s when you found me by the park we use to go to.” She say. 
 
“What are we going to do?” Wooyoung ask concernly as he looks at Nana. 
 
“We’ll continue to look for her and wait for Nichkhun answer.” Nana say hold onto Wooyoung worriedly. “I hope he finds her soon.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Nichkhun went to her home, pounding on the door repeatly but nobody answer. He calls her home phone, no answer. He looks through the window, nobody were in the house. He then run around the city looking for her, from one place to another. Spending two day searching the city, he eventually went back to the school and into her classroom and the piano room in hoping she would be there since she love to play the piano but no. The day became dark, Nichkhun continue to look nonstop. Morning he came home and wash-up and change into new cloths before he go out to look for Kahi. He ask a couple store manager, showing them the picture of Kahi. They all answer no, he spent the next three days looking for her, and he could not find her anywhere. Walking along the river he finally sat against the tree hopelessly looking at the sky. 
 
“Kahi where are you?” Nichkhun whisper worriedly to himself. 
 
He close his eyes for a moment. His mom allusion appear in his dream. 
 
“Nichkhun-ah, why are you resting?” Nichkhun mom ask. 
 
“I can’t find her anywhere?” Nichkhun say, “She’s hiding from me.” 
 
“She’s not hiding from you. There is still places you haven’t try yet.” Nichkhun mom say, “If you don’t learn to forgive than there is no way you can put your mind together and find her.” 
 
“I can’t, I can’t forgive him. Because of him, you live a life of disasters and tears.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“But at least I know I have good son that love me.” Nichkhun mom say, “ Not all of my life are tearful, Nichkhun. We had happy moments, you were able to find your love, I was able to smiles for the girl you choose…I don’t hold hatred anymore Nichkhun. I did live happily at Gwacheon; I was able to start over…. I can say I forgive him. Now it’s only you. She really love you Nichkhun. To forgive is to love, son. Try the place where you would go right now.” Nichkhun mom vanishes.
 
“Omma, wait don’t leave. Omma...” Nichkhun calling his mom. He opens his eyes, only to realize that it was all of his allusion. But he didn’t not stop and stand on his feet again, “Gwacheon.” He whisper. 
 
Nichkhun went to the bus station and take the bus to Gwacheon. For three hours, he kept thinking of places he had taken her and that she would like to go. Once the bus arrive, he immediately got out of the bus and went to his mom house hoping that she would be there but she wasn’t. It was getting dark and he try walking around the neighbor looking for her, calling her names, and asking the elder about her. They all answer him no, He bows to them and continue to look for her a little longer before he ad back to his mom house and rest for the night. Next early morning after he changes, Nichkhun left the house and continue to look for her around Gwacheon as he follow his heart. Eventually it lead him to the lake where he took her a couple times and it was the place she love. Kahi was standing in the sand, looking out at the view of the lake as she thinks about Nichkhun and the times she had with him here at Gwacheon. Nichkhun sees her by the lake, wearing skinny light vintage jean and a white shirt with white flat shoes. 
 
“Kahi!!” Nichkhun shout happily as he walks up to her. 
 
Kahi heard his voice, her heart beats fast as she turn around and sees him running towards her. Quickly she runs away from him, Nichkhun pick up the pace and ran after her.
 
“Kahi! Kahi!” Nichkhun shout as he run after her. “Please stop running.” 
 
“Don’t follow me oppa.” Kahi say as she continue to run away from him. “Please forget about me.” 
 
Kahi continue to run, Nichkhun went full speed and grab her back. He turn her body around, she struggle to break free. Nichkhun did not let her go, she looks away so he does not she her tearful eyes. 
 
“Let me go.” Kahi beg as she struggles to break away from his grip. “Please let me go.” 
 
Seeing her cries, he pull her into his embrace, hugging her tightly in his arm. “No I won’t. I can’t let you go again.” Nichkhun say. “I have been looking for you everywhere, it was really hard for me to find you, I can’t let you go again. Not ever again.”
 
“I left a letter, I told you not to look for me.” Kahi say as she continue to struggles to his grips. “I told you to forget about me.” 
 
“There is no way I can forget about you.” Nichkhun say as he embrace her tightly. “Please Kahi, please stop running away from me.” 
 
“Why do you have to find me? Didn’t I say everything in the letter?” Kahi sob. 
 
“Do you expect me to listen to the letter?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
“At least try.” Kahi say as she continues to struggle to break free from his embrace. 
 
“How do you expect me to let go of the women I love the most?” Nichkhun say. “You say our love is just a dream.” Nichkhun break the embrace, he grab her hands and place it on his cheek. “It’s not. I love you and you know that. If you continue to run and hide from me, I will continue to look for you even if it takes me my whole life…” He say. “You are my women, and you carry my child…. Kahi look at me...” Kahi stops and look at him. “I’ve lost my mom already…it really painful… …you are the only one left in my heart…I can’t loose you.” 
 
Kahi tearfully look at him, “but I’m the daughter of a man you hate the most. You can’t forgive him, I don’t want you to a hard time making decision because of me. I don’t want you to feel guilty to your mom.” she says. 
 
“I forgive Kahi. I forgive your father; I don’t care if you’re his daughter. I only care that you are my women.” Nichkhun say as he held both of her hands. “This pass week, I have been thinking. Why hold the hate when you have the person you love next to you?... If I want to have your love, to be with you than I have to learn to forgive...Kahi, I forgive your father.” He wipe her tears away. 
 
“You don’t have to do this because of me.” Kahi say as she cries in front of him.
 
“I want to forgive.” Nichkhun say, he sees Kahi look away. Nichkhun pull her face gently back to him. “I have a confession to make…. when I first see you, my heart felt so peaceful. When I’m with you, my heart is like there is no tomorrow. When I hear you say you love me, I feel like the world is complete…. taken by your heart…I feel the meaning of life became true as I listen to the melody you play…you can leave me but I won’t leave you…you complete me…those feeling that I once never had…for 11 years, I had never open my heart to anybody. But when it comes to you, I love the feeling you bring to me. I know I may be young and childish but I’ll try to change. I do anything as long as you don’t leave me. If you still leave me then it is no difference from what I suffer when I was young…. missing you everyday…thinking about you everyday…it’s worst then death…if you want to leave me, you have to return my life like before, return my heart, and return my kisses.” He say. “ Especially return my love for you back to me.”
 
“How do you expect me to return all of those?” Kahi ask as she looks at him with her teary eyes. 
 
“By staying with me.” Nichkhun say. “…Because I’m never going to let go of this hands” he say as he hold onto her hand tightly, “please don’t leave me.”
 
Kahi smiles through her tears as she looks at him.
 
“Your smiles bright my world.” He say before he press his lip on her, pulling her body closer to him. 
 
Nichkhun kiss her passionately, Kahi response back as she wrap her arm around him. He carry her up and spin her around, Kahi smiles in between their kiss. He let her down gently, and break away as he capture her face with his eyes. He brush her bang to the side. Kahi put her hand on his chest where his heart is, she feel his heart beat calmly to her ears. 
 
“Saranghae Park Kahi.” Nichkhun softly whisper to her. Kahi smiles and pull him back to her lip.
 
The end.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Thank you everybody for reading this story. I know it's not adventurous and exciting but i still want to write it. I hope i didn't disappointed you with the ending. I hope you had a great time reading this story. Thank you to all my readers and subscribers!!!!!! :D :D
 
 
Another Kahi and Nichkhun fanfic: 
 
(click o the title) 
 
 
 
I will right more in the summer. :D