Both Love & Hurt At First Sight

Falling In Love With The Kingka

*Flashback*

I am running down the stairs because my teacher calls me to bring the class' homework's book. The book is so heavy but my teacher wants me to get faster so i run as fast as i can with heavy books on my hand. Suddenly, i slip and i fall down. It hurts so bad. I can't stand up because my ankle is just so freakin' hurt. Everybody is looking at me. Some of them are laughing at me. No one helps me to stand up. I try to stand up but i end up with falls down again. Suddenly, a tall flawless guy walk towards me and grab my hand.

"You should be more careful" he pulls me and finally i can stand up. He helps me to collect every books that falls down.

"Th.. Thank you" i said. He smiles and give me the books.

"Be careful next time"

He turns around and walks away.

That day, he has caught my heart.


"Are you serious Hae Ri!" yelled Na Young in front of my face. I nod my head slowly.

"I'm serious. I really do" i smile to her, a forced and shy smile. She opens wider than before.

"Song Hae Ri! He is this school's kingka! I repeat! KINGKA! You know KINGKA don't you!" she almost yelled again but i cover using my palm.

"I know! Gees Na Young please don't yell at me again! I repeat! Don't yell at me AGAIN! And yes, i fall in love with Ho Won!"

I release my hand and she pouts.

"Hae Ri~!" she moans. "Don't do that! You've erased my lip balm!" she reaches her pocket and get a lip balm and glances at me.

"Ok fine" she uses the lip balm and after that, she puts the lip balm back to her pocket. "I'll help you. Besides, he's in the same class as mine" she smiles to me.

"OMO Na Young you're the best friend ever!" i jumped and hug her tight.

"Hae Ri! Hae Ri! Careful! My hair!" she pushes me. I smirk.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry"


Me, Song Hae Ri is a 'not so popular' girl in my school. And my best friend, Jung Na Young is a newly popular girl in my school. Almost all the boys in this school knows about her. But only a half boy in my school knows me. And they only KNOW me but sometimes they forgot about me. It's hard for me to fit in, because i'm not that beautiful, i'm shy, i'm a quite girl. And Na Young is extremely beautiful, she's funny, she's energetic, and yes she is smart. What a perfect life she had. I'm jealous of Na Young. She is in the same class as Ho Won. Of course Na Young has ever talked to Ho Won. But me? Nah~ i'm scared to talk to him. I'm scared that he'll hate me.

"Hae Ri! I talked to him about you!" Na Young yells to me in front of her class. OMO! I pull him away from her class.

"Pabo! Pabo Na Young! What if he heard what you just said!" i pinch her cheek.

"Ouch! Ouch!" she slaps my hand slowly. "Relax! He isn't there! Ok ok. I was talking about you with my friends, suddenly he came and ask me what were we talking about. And when i said that i was talking about you, he said that he knows you! And he said that you're a calm girl!" she yells.

"Really? Oh my" my face blushed. I know, even it's just a 'calm' and not a 'beautiful' but at least he knows me!

Suddenly, Ho Won passes by in front of us. He stopped and looks at Na Young.

"Ya! Na Young!" he pulls Na Young's hair and Na Young turns around.

"Argh! Ho Won!" she pinches Ho Won's hand and Ho Won laugh.

"I want to borrow your homework, ok? Ok. Thanks Na Young!" he sticks out his tongue and run towards his class.

"Ya! Ho Won! Not my homework! Ya!" Na Young run and chases him. I only look at them and sigh. I turn around to my class. I walk inside my class and sit on my chair. I lay down my body to my desk and sigh again. Suddenly, Na Young enters my class. Before she walk towards me, she says 'hi' to some of the boys in my class. I close my eyes and pretend that i'm sleeping.

"Ya, Hae Ri! Hae Ri!" she shakes my body. "Wake up, girl!" i open my eyes and stare at her.

"Sorry. I'm sleepy" i said. She smiles.

"Sorry i left you. He was trying to see my homework! I can't let him! Ha ha ha.." she says. I close my eyes again.

"Lucky to be you" i said.

"Ya, Hae Ri. You're not jealous, right?" she says. I stare at her again and smile, a forced smile.

"Should i?" i smirk. Yes, a fake one. "Na Young, you should be on your class right now. The bell will ring soon. Don't be late."

"Ah, yeah!" she looks at the clock. "Thanks, Hae Ri! Bye!" she waves at me. I wave back and lay down my body again.

"Errrgh" i moan and try to calm myself again.


"Hae Ri!" yells someone. I'm still closing my eyes. I'm lazy to open my eyes.

"Song Hae Ri!" yells someone again. Ergh stop it!

"MISS SONG HAE RI!"

i jumped out from my chair and i see my teacher in front of me. She's so mad at me. Oh my God, she'll kill me now.

"Yes, mam?" i scratch my hair and try to smile at her. Everybody in my class are looking at me. Some of them are laughing and whispering at each other. Ergh! I'm so embarrassed!

"Why did you sleep on my lesson! Go wash your face right now!" she yells at me. I nod my head and bow to her first. I walk outside my class.

"Killer teacher!" i said.

I walk towards the toilet but first i pass by Na Young's class. I peek to see Ho Won. But all i see is,

Na Young sitting beside Ho Won. They are laughing together. Sometimes Na Young pinch Ho Won's cheek slowly and Ho Won just smile at her.

I stand there seeing them like that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HE-YO MY READERS! IT'S GOOD TO WRITE FF! This is my first chapter for this FF. And yes, i take a break writing 'The Song of A Violin Of Winter' because i had no idea what will happen next. But this story, because it based on TRUE STORY, i can write it faster than ever. YI-HA!

See you at chapter 2 ~

With love , Rebecca