Fin.

Insecurities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why would you be Insecure? Sorry, I just wanted to know so we could probably talk it out??" She mumbled, lips pressed against the crown of my head as she gently my hair making my body relax as she held me in her arms.

"Uhm.. it's just that a lot of people like you. More than you know. It's a good thing, really, but they're so much better than me.." I replied, nuzzling my face onto the crook of her neck.

The short conversation was followed by a moment of silence. I could tell she was contemplating on what to say, so I urged her on, looking up at her with curious eyes.

"A lot of people like you too." She said, voice a bit hesitant as she stared at the ceiling, letting out a shaky sigh.

"How do you know that?" I asked with an amused voice. I was genuinely interested.

"Well..." She stared back at me, giving me a small smile.

-

"Do you see that girl over there? You guys are close right? I see you guys together all the time."

"Ah, her? Well, I guess you could say we're really close." She chuckled. "Why do you ask?"

She watched as the guy smiled sheepishly at her, pressing his palms together into a pleading position.

"Could you, maybe, help me out with her?"

She stared at him blankly, a bit dumbfounded at the question.

"I don't think I can help you with that, I'm sorry." She gave him a polite smile, bowing as she started to make her way towards the aforementioned woman. The gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter