{1}

Soul Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you're saying you can't choose?"

She looks at him in despair.

"I need time to think."

"If you really loved me, not even once you will ever hesitate."

Feeling so crestfallen, she gives him the last look. It hurts her just by looking at him.

"Don't you dare come and look for me."

She pushes him away hard on his chest and makes her way through the dim lights hallway. She wants to look back. She wants to see his regretful face for cheating over her. She wants to see how much he lost when she walked away. She wants him to stop her. But as soon as she realize, she was walking out from the building. She lets the cold breeze touches her whole body. Its freezing, but she's numb and she can't feel anything. Her thoughts were all over the place.

"Jerk. You piece of "

She mumbles to herself as she stop walking. She looks behind, no him. He didn't even chase for her. The alley that she's walking through seems to be less people around and there's only one light that shines the whole road. And something hits her mind, this road is the second time that she's ever used as this is a hot spot for criminals. But feeling so deeply saddened, she just change her walking phase quickly and just in few minutes she reaches her apartment.

She took her clothes off and realize that her toes and fingernails turns reddish pink and she starts to feel sick and cold. Still can't believe what just happened, she walks to the shower and wash herself. Turning the tap on, her tears and the rain showers becomes one. She cries her heart silently. It feels like the walls is provoking her for being weak. She knew there's no use for her to beg for him to come back. What's been done had done. She didn't want to her own spit. As a women, she has pride that she has to keep. But deep down inside, if she's brave enough to throw away her pride, she would be begging for him to stay.

Ha Neul turn off the shower tap and walks out from the bathroom . She walks to the other room which she uses it for keeping her wardrobe. She grabs a plain grey sweatshirt and long sweat pants. Then she walks herself to the living room looking at the space room numbly. She heard her cellphone rings in her bedroom, but she's so tired so she just flop herself on the couch, crouching her whole body and bury her face with her wet hair. Crying her eyes out.

~~~~~~~~~

"Are you going to be like this the whole day?" Manager of BTS starts to show his frustrations.

"Don't you know this is important for you and the boys? For the fans and for the company? Where the hell is your real state of mind?"

"I'm sorry, its my fault. I'll fix this right away."

"Fix what?" Manager Beom sigh. "I've told many times to break up with her aren't I?" He says in a low tone voice enough just for Jungkook to hear it.

"You know what? Your problem is the worst than others. Girls? Yeah, you can date them. But work is work and date is date. Don't you realize that you've change? Isn't BTS supposed to be your priority" Jungkook closes his eyes trying to calm himself down.

"I know what I'm doing. Just spare me this one time."

"Spare you? How? You know if these things broke to the reporter, BTS would be in a big trouble."

"I know. But what am I supposed to do? Its hard being me, I wanna make things right and I will try my best not to let the boys down with the trouble that I've caused." 
Manager Beom stays silent and sigh. He looks around and looks at him.

"Fix this right away." He says in a stern and strict voice before he leaves Jungkook alone in the recording room. Jungkook let out a breath of relieve and sits down on the couch putting his elbow on his lap covering his face with his palm. He's a mess up. A king of mess up. He never thought that things will get this hard. He wanted to see Ha Neul. That's all on his mind right now. Just then, he heard the door open and close. He looks up and sees Jin stands in front of him."Are you okay?"

Jungkook lands his back on the couch and grabs a pillow and hugs it tightly. "I'm just tired." The room becomes quiet. Jin put his two hands on his pocket and leans his buttocks against the desk behind him.

"You wanna share?"

Jungkook shakes his heads.

"You want some advice?"

Jungkook makes and eye contact with him.

"What's in your heart, you decide. What really drags and attracts you, be wise to understands it. You're hurting a lot of people including yourself. This is not what you want right?"

"...And.. how.. is.. that.." Jungkook's breath turns upside down. Like he wants to cry his eyes out but he didn't want his hyung to see it.

"It's fine, Jungkook. Its okay not to be okay. Stop struggling yourself. Think deeply one by one and solve it slowly."

"But I can't decide!"

"You can." Jin walks towards him and takes a sit beside him. Landing a soft pat on his back, he brushes it off.

"You're just tired and trap in your past. That's why. Try to remember what is the most happiest time of your life." Jin gives few pats on him, and smile."Its fine, Jungkook."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Something woke her up. The sounds of her cellphone in the room keeps on ringing. She didn't know for how long and how many times it rings. Slowly, she brings herself up with a dizzy head and make her way inside the room and take a look at her phone. 35 missed calls and 15 messages from the company and some of them from Hye Sung, her best friend. Just then, she heard the doorbell rang. She makes her way to the door and finds Hye Sung standing outside with a worried face. "Are you okay?" She asks as she makes her way in, trailing Ha Neul behind inside the house. Ha Neul didn't say anything and Hye Sung cuts her way by standing in front of her.

"Yah- Ha Neul.. what happened to you?" Ha Neul briskly pushes her away and walks to the kitchen grabbing some glass of water. "What do you want to drink?" She ask Hye Sung who's been standing there looking at her with a worried face. "Is it about Jungkook..?" Finally, Hye Sung figures it out. Ha Neul stops from pouring the water inside the glass. Tears starts to form. She quickly wipes it away.

"I'm fine. Sorry, there's nothing in the house so orange juice?" She says without looking back at her friend. She grabs a new glass on the cupboard and pours some orange juice. Just as she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter