Final

Date

Donghae claps his hands with a wide smile on his face, feeling satisfied by looking his café new interior which seems more fresh with a lot of flowers inside. He looked at the wall which a bit clearer than before. Of course, he can’t let that wall to be empty. Donghae has planned to add some pictures he took by himself later or maybe beautiful painting? Well, he will keep it for later.  

He sips his americano while scrolling through his phone, look at the proper pictures for him to upload in his café instagram. Donghae carefully choose the pictures but his smile never faded. Not only changing the interior, he and his brother have discussed about adding some new menu too.

And he is so excited to see his customers reaction.

Unconciously, he did a lot of things that day. More than the other day he usually does. Cleaning the machine, making notes about what he wants to add or throw, checking the stock, and controlling and checking all the machines, looking at his customers’ expressions when they eat, and actively taking the pictures of his café and the food they serve.

Donghae looks at the clock when he realised his feet a bit sore due to too many stand and walking around. It was 4 P.M, no wonder the sun still shines so bright out there but that’s not the cause of him pouting.

It’s because a certain someone has been so busy lately.

And that someone is no other than his boyfriend, Lee Hyukjae. His handsome yet workaholic boyfriend.

Donghae perfectly knows it’s not easy to become a director for preparing artists concert. He understands there are many things needs to be prepared, not only the stage but the sounds system, lighting, and all other things have to be controlled. Donghae also gets that his boyfriend is not typical person who likes to delegate his work to others.

Nah, Hyukjae is such a perfectionist.

Everything has to work as what he has planned. Everything has to run according he wants. And that’s why Hyukjae is a very workaholic person that willing to spend his time to work for the whole night and lack of sleep. Or even skip his meal.  

Damn his perfectionist .

Donghae won’t mad if at least, Hyukjae gets enough rest and eat regularly. The fact that his boyfriend willing to sleep late is really irritating him and it’s more annoying since they’re not meet with each other for days.

Donghae has lost count to when was the last time they met. Maybe three weeks ago? 5 weeks ago? Because after Hyukjae accepted the new offer to direct their group concert (adding his job list which is far from empty), that also means they will reduce their time to meet.

Well, they actually meet during the practice but…

It’s just a while! I can’t even ask for a kiss.

And almost everyday, Donghae will wake with his cheeks puffed.

Well, it doesn’t mean they didn’t talk at all. Donghae or Hyukjae will call each other and talk by video call but only for a few minutes because Donghae doesn’t want to take a lot of time from Hyukjae (he will advice the director to eat or take a nap) and when they practiced, Donghae will most likely to force him to eat. But still… it’s not enough.

They will just talk about a few things such as their activities, what happened to their friends, and other usual things. That’s great because they kept talking to each other despite the short duration.

But Donghae is Donghae.

He really miss his boyfriend, so much that he doesn’t think he can endure it longer. He has a lot to tell Hyukjae. He hasn’t told him about how was the result of his café, he hasn’t talked about his brother’s plan to adopt a puppy, he hasn’t announced his new camera. There are a lot of things he wants to tell Hyukjae and eventhough his boyfriend will just sit and chuckle, he still loves him.

So when Donghae looked at the clock and found it was 4 P.M, he fished out his phone and finds his boyfriend’s contact. It didn’t take long for Hyukjae to pick up the call and greeting Donghae with his sweet tone and playfully by saying ‘onyonyonyonyo’ which makes Donghae holds himself from giggling.

Gosh, if only I’m alone…

“What are you doing?” He asked, playing with his camera’s strap and leans his back to the chair.

“Checking the stage and lights.”

Donghae sighs when he heard that. Stage is like Hyukjae’s second boyfriend. Oh well, he is not jealous with freaking damn stage but just…. Okay he is jealous with the stage and every properties there because they’re stealing his boyfriend attention!

“I miss you.” Donghae whispers after make sure there is no people watching him especially his brother. He blushed after hearing Hyukjae’s chuckles, he is being honest though!

“I miss you too.”

Donghae puffed his cheeks. “You’ve been so busy lately.” He doesn’t care if he sounds like a little kid who sulking because his parents didn’t let him to eat chocolate. “Let’s have a date tonight!”

“Dongh—“

“I will pick you up at five!” Donghae quickly cut, doesn’t want to hear Hyukjae refused him and hang up the phone afterwards. He almost stomps his feet in happiness if not for one of his staff comes to the next table.

He doesn’t have any plan at the moment therefore he takes out his notes, writing the ideas that comes to his mind. He knows Hyukjae can’t stay for long thus he has known what to do with his boyfriend.

This might be not the best date they’re going to have but still, Donghae gonna make it as precious as he could.

 

.

.

.

 

Donghae gasped when he saw his boyfriend going out from the company. No, the big and wide building isn’t why he gasped since he has seen it more than he remember how many times but the fact that his boyfriend is still wearing his glasses, long-sleeved shirt, and comfortable grey pants… Donghae feels like a fish that run out of water.

He silently regrets the choice of clothes he made that day. He is just wearing orange hoodie which a bit oversize and black short pants. He doesn’t put anything on his face –bareface– and his hair… well at least he can comb it using his fingers.

Hyukjae opened the car’s door and sits himself on the passenger seat. He didn’t mind his boyfriend’s style since he finds it cute and if Donghae is comfortable with hoodie and short, why not?

“Hey.” Hyukjae greeted and pulling his safety belt, didn’t realise Donghae’s insecurity. He smiles and ruffles the younger hair and said, “I was about to say my job is eighty five percent finish. So we can relax a bit.” When he didn’t hear any reply, he continued, “What are we gonna do now?”

Suddenly, Donghae feels nervous. That question finally knocked some sense to his head. Hyukjae is a great planner with a lot of attention to details while he is… he was planning the date lesser than one hour… so…

Letting out a nervous chuckles, he tried to be confident by answered, “First, we will go to McDonald’s drive-thru and this time I’ll treat you!” Hyukjae laughed when Donghae excitedly describing their date and unconciously makes the hands gesture, like an adorable kid. But when he asked what they will do after that, Donghae just muttered, “I’ll let you know later.”

They ended up buying two burgers, one cup of cola, one cup of ice-coffee, and other snacks (french fries and sandwiches) and just when he turned his head to see the space to place their cola and coffee, Donghae cursed under his breath.

Damn… why I forgot to clean that up?!

He avoids Hyukjae’s gaze while his hands are busy to sort the things. He simply threw his water bottle to the backseat, ignoring Hyukjae’s giggles, and clears his throat when he accepted their food.

Hyukjae frowned when Donghae drives to the familiar route but decided to shut his mouth until the car turns to another block which is emptier. Hyukjae looked at Donghae who stares at the street seriously and he will say it’s undeniably cute.

“Actually, why did you want to pick me up?” asked Hyukjae, feeling so curious by the sudden action. He is lying if he said he didn’t surprise by Donghae’s idea to have a date that day but for sure, Hyukjae isn’t complaining. “Tell me the reason why.”

Donghae shifts his head, looking at his boyfriend with a smile tugging cutely on his face. Without feeling any guilt (which of course he shouldn’t have so), he muttered teasingly, “kidnapping you~”

Hyukjae was taken aback one more time. There is no guarantee he can always read what is inside his boyfriend’s mind. Donghae is like a box full of surprises. They laughed, no exact reason for that but for sure, they enjoy having each other side by side.

“Say it one more time.”

They stares at each other, fully enjoy this teasing-mode. “Kidnapping you~”

“Okay.”

And once again, they bursted into laugh. Donghae trying hard to focus on the street eventhough he is tempted to throw himself to his boyfriend arms. Above all, they meet again after a long time and no words can describe how they miss each other.

Hyukjae smiles as he guessed right when Donghae stopped his car on the lobby. Yeah, they’re in Hyukjae’s apartment lobby. The director looks at his boyfriend, raising an eyebrow curiously. He waits patiently as Donghae take-off his safety belt and claps his hands.

“We’ll watch a movie now!” Donghae announced excitedly and positioning his phone in the middle of the car so both of them can see it clearly. One of Hyukjae’s hobby is watching movie which is fortunately same like Donghae and that night, he has prepared the best movie.

Beauty and the Beast.

Hyukjae snorts, stares at Donghae with unbelievable gaze. “Really? Beauty and the Beast, huh?”

“Stop teasing me!” Donghae pouts and smacks Hyukjae’s chest playfully. “You promised me to watch this movie since the first it was out but until now you’re not!”

Hyukjae laughed again and shook his head. He will say he is not into that kind of movie but it doesn’t mean he hates or humiliating his boyfriend for watching it, it’s just he prefers action movie more than romance.

But since Donghae wants to see it and has prepared all the long-way for this date and of course since Hyukjae has promised him since a long time, Hyukjae wants to give Donghae a reward which is no other than a peck on his cheek. He grabs Donghae’s hand, squeeze it above of his exposed thigh, and smiles without pulling his face away.

The date might look simple if you compare to luxurious dinner in a five stars restaurant but it’s so meaningful for them. A simple watching movie in Donghae’s car with McDonald’s burgers, cola, ice-coffee, french fries, and sandwich and with linked hand. With the most romantic and magical movie ever that his boyfriend wanted to watch it since long time ago.

If only there is no limit of space between them, Hyukjae would pulls Donghae’s body and hug him while inhaling his favorite scent and pampering his boyfriend as much as he could. He chukles when Donghae’s eyes looked so mesmerized when the movie starts.

And Hyukjae –best and whipped boyfriend of the year– can’t move his eyes from Donghae’s brightened face starting from that.  

Donghae indeed a beauty beside him. Looking so painfully pretty with his orange hoodie and short but at the same time, he still nailed that style. Hyukjae doesn’t need any Belle but Donghae. Oh well, Belle means pretty so it needs to be combined to Donghae’s name.

Haelle.

So it is. Donghae is Hyukjae’s Belle. The most cutest and beautiful creature in the world. Well, he is kind of alike with Belle though. He is brave, selfless, compassionate but with a mix of a bit clumsy and funny.

Well, Hyukjae is not complaining. He loves Donghae’s character and unique habits. Moreover, seeing his boyfriend face is making him feels better and energized. It’s like he finds a new spirit everytime he sees Donghae’s smile.

 

 

It's finally here!^-^ I'm so glad for everyone's excitement for this fic, thank you for all your comments, supports, subscribing, upvotes, suggestions♥️♥️♥️♥️ Hope this isn't disappoint youT_T I'll update 'Can I Stay?' and 'You and Me' soon^-^ 

Last, stay healthy and stay safe!♥️♥️♥️♥️ Have a great day^^