๐ŸŽถ Hitomi no Melody ๐ŸŽน

The Melody in Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Melody in Your Eyes
(A SaiDa AU one-shot)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was after classes when Minatozaki Sana'sย ears perked up like a Shiba Inu's because, when she was walking down the hallway of the music building, she heard someone playing the piano softly from one of the practice rooms. The melody it was letting out was oddly familiar to her.

Intrigued, the amber-brown-haired girl followed where the music was coming from. When Sana stopped in front of a slightly-opened door, she took a peek inside and saw a girl with pale skin. She was playing with her eyes closed while her hands were moving gracefully on the keys of the grand piano in the center of the room.

It's usual for musicians to get lost in music, because they mostly play for themselves. Also, closing their eyes helps to concentrate on themselves, as this will help without screw-ups, and just have fun.

"When I looked up at the sky, I saw the spring rain fall upon the city
Soaking the road which you walk
There was one word you said yesterday that felt like a stuck thorn
Actually I still don't understand anything."

Sana was amazed by the girl's voice; it was so unique--it had a mix of y, sweet, deep and soft voice.

What a beautiful and talented lady, she thought, slowly entering the room, closing the door behind her and approaching the dark-haired girl without making a sound. It was the first time she saw her at JYP Academy. Must be a transferee, and she seems a year younger than me.

"To be honest, there's no such thing as loneliness because we're not alone."

She knew the title of the song now--"Hitomi No Melody" or "The Melody in Your Eyes" by BOYFRIEND, one of her favorite South Korean boy groups, causing her eyes to widen. Now, she was stoked to be friends with this girl. She finally could have someone to fangirl with over this awesome boy group. Well, Sana hoped they could be friends after this.

Sana always liked to stand by the piano when someone was playing and singing. She decided to sing with her on the chorus part.

"What kind of future awaits with you
The little things that pile up should make us closer
I want to be with you up until the very end
I will slowly descend and go to the depths of your eyes to make sure."

Suddenly, the pianist opened her eyes in shock, turning her head slightly to stare at Sana.

Whoa, she has cute eyes, and they seem to shine like diamonds while she's playing and having fun. The melody in your eyes, indeed, Sana thought, then mentally shook her head. Wait, what? Where the heck did that come from?

Hoping that the pianist wouldn't stop playing, Sana smiled at her warmly, encouraging her to continue with what she was doing.

The girl understood the gesture and smiled back at her, causing Sana to feel something stirring in her chest; she liked it.

"Remember the day, we pray
The future of two people who promised alright alright
Ain't no lie lie that I want to be with you
But you're already gone and there's nothing I can do about it."

The Japanese girl didn't join rapping with her, because she wasn't a good rapper in the first place.

She can rap, sing, and play the piano. And I'd bet my snack of cheese kimbap that she can dance and act, too. Seriously, who is she?

The mysterious girl continued rapping.

"The rain has yet to let up
Please take me back
Take back on the day we love
I will forever say 'I love you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter