I Love You, Giant Baby~ [LUTEN]

I Love You, Giant baby~ [LUTEN]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WayV has just finished doing a Beyond Live concert, they are very relieved that WayZenNi is still faithfully attending their concert even though it is only via live streaming, but they are still grateful in the midst of the pandemic that is being faced by the world today.

 

The handsome young man named Huang xuxi who is usually called Lucas, he fell asleep exhausted in their Van's seat. Ten his lover looked at Lucas's peaceful face with a thin smile on his lips.

 

All the other members also fell asleep due to fatigue. Ten gently his handsome lover's cheek using the back of his hand. His heart felt tight when he remembered the incident Lucas was crying on their stage earlier, this big baby loved his fans so much, Ten was very proud of him.

 

Lucas was slightly disturbed by Ten's touch. He slowly woke up and saw his lover's face as soon as he opened his eyes.

 

"Hey .." he whispered as he smiled and stretched his body. "You, don't sleep?" He asked.

 

Ten shook his head, he looked at his lover's face while leaning behind the seat. "I'm not sleepy yet even I'm tired, baby feeling better now?"

 

Lucas drank the mineral water before staring back at Ten who sat next to him. "Better, is there something on my face?" Lucas raised an eyebrow because Ten kept staring at him.

 

Ten smiled, he pinched cheekingly Lucas's cheek.

 "I think, I'm so lucky to have a gorgeous boyfriend like you ..." Ten whispered and grasped Lucas's finger which was bigger than him.

 

Lucas smiled softly at Ten.

 "Me too baby, I love you Ten Ten ..." Lucas kissed the back of Ten's hand gently.

 

"I love you too much, giant baby" They both smiled sweetly to each other while whispering.

 

Once they got to the WayV didorm, all the members went to their rooms because of exhaustion, Ten and Lucas glances each other in front of the dorm's living room.

 

"Can we sleep together tonight Ten Ten? "Lucas was the first person to make a sound.Ten smiled sweetly at the face of his lover who was staring at him with puppy eyes.

 

 "Ofc giant baby," he replied and pinching Lucas's cheek. But suddenly Ten paused he realized they had to sleep where because they have each roommate in their room.

 

"Why? something happen? "Lucas was confused to see Ten was silent while circulating his eyes. "Where should we sleep honey?" Ten asked Lucas in return.

 

"Ah" Lucas just realized that, he circled his gaze around, they couldn't sleep in the room.

 

"Ok, I have an idea, you go take a shower first, we'll meet again here after we finish showering ok" Lucas smiled sweetly as he kissed the cheek of his sweet lover.

 

Ten blushed red cheek got a sweet kiss from a handsome man in front of him. "Ok, i'll take a shower, wait for me honey" Ten immediately went to his room to take a shower and change his clothes. Meanwhile Lucas, he thought for a while before heading to his room to take a shower, he got a good idea.

 

After showering and changing clothes Lucas set their living room by sliding the table sideways so that the space in the middle of the sofa was empty, Lucas put a folding bed on the carpet then put an extra blanket there and two pillows.

 

Ten, who had just come out of his room, looked at Lucas in amazement. "Can we eat ice cream before we sleep? I have a strawberry flavor in the freezer" Its Lucas Favorite flavor.

 

Lucas turned his head when he heard Ten's words. "Yeah baby sure, you're the best" He put his thumb towards Ten with a very handsome, broad smile. Ten chuckled at Lucas's expression.

 

 "Ok wait kkk" Ten went to the kitchen then took the ice cream box in the freezer.

 

Lucas sat on a folding b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter