Pokemon Pyjamas and Bunny Slippers

Pokemon Pyjamas and Bunny Slippers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, Woo.” Yeosang’s voice echoed from the doorway and Wooyoung shifted a little on the couch.

“Hey, Yeosang hyung.” He just barely mumbled back, too engrossed in a video game on his phone. it was a lazy Sunday afternoon with no plans, so he figured he’d reward himself with his favourite pass time of lounging on the living room couch in his favourite and most comfortable sky blue Pokémon pyjamas and yellow bunny slippers. It was almost lunch and he hadn’t even showered yet. He’d woken up early and just brushed his teeth and commenced relaxing.

Yeosang entered the living area and said, “Hey look who I found at the door.” His voice pulled a very reluctant Wooyoung from his gaming. With a sigh he put his game on pause and shifted a little so he could crane his neck to look at his hyung and housemate. “What?” he whined, but no sooner did he speak than he gasped in horror, tossed his phone aside and rolled off the ouch onto his feet.

Wooyoung stood there gaping, wide eyed, pink faced, utterly mortified and scandalised.

Standing next to Yeosang was San, Wooyoung’s boyfriend of 7 months.

A boyfriend whom Wooyoung had never looked such a mess in front of.

Wooyoung had always been the kind of guy to pride himself in making men and women swoon over his good looks- which he took serious took care of by wearing only the finest clothes make up and shoes he could afford.

In the 7 months he’d dated San, he’d made sure to look extra perfect for his boyfriend whenever they went out or even when they stayed in at someone’s place. Wooyoung had never imagined that one day he’d be standing in front of his boyfriend looking like an utter mess what with the childish bedtime attire, dishevelled hair and bare face.

Wooyoung only had about 4 golden rules in his life and three of them included never letting San see him like this. Having been housemates with Wooyoung for over a year now, Yeosang knew this very well Yeosang also knew that Sunday was Wooyoung’s lazy stay-in day, so for the life of him Wooyoung could not understand what was going on or why Yeosang would betray him like that. Certainly he could have told San that Wooyoung wasn’t home or something.

Wooyoung’s mind was already working on a fitting punishment for the kind of betrayal.

Meanwhile, San was busy taking in Wooyoung’s appearance and visibly trying hard not to comment on the shocking state.

“hey, baby.” Wooyoung literally squeaked out and then sent his grinning roommate a grin and tight grin. “What a surprise. You didn’t tell me were coming over.” he tried running his fingers through his hair to make it a little more presentable, but then San looked up and cocked an eyebrow in a way that led Wooyoung to believe that the effort was pointless.

“I wanted to surprise you.” San smiled then and looked Wooyoung over again. “And I can see you are surprised alright.”

Looking utterly satisfied with himself, Yeosang threw Wooyoung two thumbs up. “You guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter