1/1

Forever and Always
Dear Sowon,
          It was a midsummer's night. I sat beside you. The silence became the music that fills my heart with a wonderful melody. Every beat of my heart keeps going on and on against me. I was about to stand up but you called my name. I wonder why my ears has your voice as its favorite. You looked at me and as if on cue, tears started running down on your face. You hugged me like I am the only thing that could save you. I stayed in silence, never moving a little bit of my muscle, not even blinking. I want to say that it will all be okay but I know that it won't make any sense. Knowing myself, I could've find that person that made you cry and punch her in the face. It was the same person who you love but loves to hurt you all over again. Like the first time, I will stay with you.
          It was that same midsummer's night when you fell asleep in my arms. I stared in silence, admiring your pretty face. God must have been very inspired when He made you. Flashes of memory unfold before my eyes. The time when we had coffee together, the first time you held my hand because it's cold, the way you know me even if I don't open myself up, the things you do for me when I needed you most, the simple worrying, the walk in the park, and even the birds that sang when you passed by. A tear fell from eye as I realized that I have fallen for you for a very long time but it will always be her that you see. I wish you will take the time one day to look at me like the way you look at her. I will always bring that wish to my heart until my last moment.
I love you forever and always.
                                                      
                                                         Loving you,
                                                               Sinb

Putting back the letter inside her bag, Sowon drove to the sea where they scattered her ashes because Sinb has always loved the view.  "Sinb! You're such a coward! How dare you leave me all alone! How can I look at you like you wanted me to! You-"
Her knees are weakening and she kneeled and put her head down. 
"You left me."

" Sinb, I-I love you too. Forever and always."

------------------------------------------------

**Say it before it's too late.