Ep 4- Start of something

YoonxRose (WinPink Love Stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 4


Rose is wearing an oversized grey hoodie and black pants with beanie on. She brought along her lyrics notebook inside her white tote bag. She can’t wait to show Yoon the lyrics she wrote last night. She texted him about it last night and Yoon asked to meet again this morning.


She knocked the door before entering.
Inside the meeting room, Yoon and all the Winner members are there.


“Ohh Chae Young yaa. Just come in. I’m having meeting with them. We are almost finished anyway.” Yoon greeted Rose with sweet smile.


“Hi everyone.” Rose bowed to them politely.


“Chae Youngie... I haven’t seen you in ages.” Jinu held out his hand to reach Rose.


“Ohh Jinu oppa. It’s been a long time.” Rose said happily while shaking hands. “We should hang out soon.” She added.


Yoon cleared his throat feeling uncomfortable with their friendly interaction.


“Anyway guys, the live show will be taking place at KBS on Friday next week. So we need to be there by 9am.” Yoon said ending their discussion.


“ Noted, leader.” Mino, Jinu and Hoony replied.


“I need to get going now. We are shooting Mapo Hipster next episode at 2pm after this.” Mino stood up and cleared his things on the table.


“See you again Chae Young.” Mino tapped on Rose’s shoulder before leaving.


“See you.” Rose waved and smiled sweetly.


The digital clock showing 12.30pm and it’s already lunch time hour.


“Lets get lunch together with Rose then.” Hoony suggested.


“That will be nice. Lets eat together Chae Youngie.” Jinu said while smiling at Rose.


Rose nodding her head approving the idea.


“Actually, Chae Young and I still have some works to do. We will get our lunch at the other place. You guys can go ahead.” Yoon interrupted signalling Rose to follow him.

“Come Chae Young, we’ll talk about the lyrics after this.” Yoon added.


“ohh, okay Oppa.” Rose replied just going along with Yoon. “I guess I’ll see you guys another time.” She bowed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter