fin.

your kisses makes everything better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The scrambling of papers caught Seungwan's attention, her focus turning away from the book she was reading. She looked at the anxious Seulgi, who continued on with her little hunt for something.

"Psst. Are you okay?" She asked, seeing the distressed expression spread across the bear's face. Seulgi shook her head in answer, hands crumbling the paper into balls. She pouted adorably, her eyelashes fluttering into Seungwan's direction.

"No," she said, her teeth gnawing on her bottom lip. "I think I lost my research paper."

Seungwan furrowed her eyebrows in concern. She didn't forget to mark the last page of her book before standing up to help Seulgi look for the papers.

Seeing Seulgi's face more closely, she could see the little groove between her eyebrows. Seungwan held her finger up to smoothen it, a comforting smile on her face. She leaned closer towards the other girl, loving how Seulgi's breath suddenly quickened.

Without wasting any more moment, she leaned in. Instantaneously, she felt how the taller girl's muscles relaxed under her presence, her rigid figure softening under her touch. 

Lips interlocked with each other, they stayed like that for a while until oxygen became a problem. Slowly leaning away, they found their selves still lost in the magic of the other's kisses. With eyes closed, their usual smiles formed on their lips.

Seungwan was the first one to open her eyes and giggled when she saw Seulgi with hers still closed.

"Seul, wake up." She said, patting Seulgi's cheeks to awaken the girl. With the voice breaking the silence, the bear's eyes slowly opened, with pupils dilated.

Words weren't spoken as they continued to stare at each other. Seulgi's eyes darted around Seungwan's face, ocassionally stopping at her eyes to observe them carefully, and finally landing on her lips.

Her red, plump lips.

Her thoughts remained clouded as she ran her thumb over the woman's lips, feeling the little crevices and slits on Seungwan's lips. Biting her own, she continued to play with the shorter woman's lips.

"Seul..." Seungwan whined, inching closer to the older girl. With their knees bumping each other, Seulgi dived in again, delving inside Seungwan's warm cavern. With warm breath mingling with each other and tongues touching, electricity flowed within both of their veins. 

Even with how many times they've already kissed, the feelings and emotions never changed, just intensified. 

Pulling away, yet again, a string of spittle connected the both of them. Cheeks flushed and pupils darkened, they smiled.

"Let's find your papers now, hm?" Seungwan offered, voice shaky and hoarse. She cleared before looking away from Seulgi's lust filled gaze. She knew she wouldn't be able to control herself once she got trapped under the other woman's spell. 

Seulgi sighed but nodded nonetheless. 

However, with Seulgi being the playful woman that she is, the little treasure hunt ended with her pinned down under a frustrated Seungwan.

Oh well. 

---

With the darkness surrounding them, all they see is each other's eyes. 

Seungwan caressed Seulgi's cheek, noticing how the other snuggled closer to her hand. She held the woman's face gently, ocassionally kissing the tip of her nose. Their steady breathing threaded with each other, filling in the silence between them.

Seulgi slowly moved forward, their foreheads bumping. The calm glow of the moon highlighted the shine in their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter