Enlistment

Coffee Day

April-14(2019)

12:00 AM

Few more hours and Minho hyung gets enlisted.I can't sleep,i got up to wash my face.My eyes looks red and puffy.Whole night i was crying..i'm gonna miss him,i will be left alone.Everyone are in military.

......................................................................................................

me,suho hyung,changmin hyung and kyuhyun hyung accompained Minho hyung.As soon as we drop him off i reached my apartment.I tried to sleep but i couldn't.Whole day i was alone and many thoughts were running in my head.I'm alone,I should keep shawols with me,its my duty now,I should make them happy till hyung return.Can i do it? and i started missing hyungs.so,i decided to visit our dorm,where we have many memories.

I went to the dorm,its no longer ours but still this place holds a special meaning to us.I walked along the neighborhood its already 9:00PM and i'm hungry now.I stood in the middle of the road and looked around. 

"One Fine Day" i spotted our casual hangout spot,its a cafe,we used to visit this cafe frequently when we were living here.I went in,i'm not disguised as already its night and no one is here there must be no problem.

"Welcome" a young lady bowed.

I bowed in return and sat in the corner.I was going through my phone and noticed the owner saying something to the ahga-ssi(young lady) and left the place.After few minutes she asked me to order.

"My usual"i said.

"huh?"she looked at me with confusion.

"mwo?You don't know me?"i asked in disbelief.

"mian,i'm new here"she said and asked me the order. 

I ordered Iced Americano.After 10 minutes she came back.

"mian,the coffee machine doesn't seem like working"she said.

"ok,i will leave then"i got up.

"chogiyo,you can order any other thing"she gave me a slight smile.

"okay,i will have strawberry smoothie"and sat there.

"ahh..."i heard a scream.I went inside to check if she's ok.She stood in the corner with her eyes closed...scared i guess.

"Are you ok?"i asked.

She opened one eye and peeked to the side and then she opened both of her eyes "phew,it left"she let out a sigh.

She looked at me"huh?yeah i'm fine..thank you,its just..i saw a cockroach"she said.

"what?"i yelled"odi,odi"being scared i held her tight.

"its gone i guess"she said

She's feeling inconvenient i guess..i released her  from my grip."I'm sorry"i said.

She gave a smile "your smoothie is almost ready"she smiled.She poured it in a glass and handed me.I went out and sat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV:

I cleaned the kitchen and went out,waiting for him to finish his drink.so that i can close the cafe.I sat in one of the chair,i glanced at him,he looks kinds sad...face swollen and eyes puffy.

He finished his smoothie,he came to pay but i didn't feel like taking money from him.

"How much is it?"he asked..

"On the house"i smiled.He got surprised.

"Cos i'm famous?"he asked.

I didn't get what he was talking about.

"Famous?who?"i asked being confused.He's taken aback.

"It's cos you don't seem well,i think you are going through something.All will go well"i smiled.

"Thank you"he smiled "I'm Taemin"he introduced himself.

"Hi,I'm y/n"I gave a smile.

"You are new here,aren't you?"he asked.

"yeah,i joined two days back"i smiled.

I checked the time,its already 9:30PM.

"umm..i'm sorry to ask,are you done?"i asked.

"ahh..mian,i'm done,Thank you"Taemin said and went out.

I locked the cafe.To my surprise i saw him waiting outside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tae's POV:

She gave me drink for free,i should do something for her.She came out.

"Are you going home?"i asked.

"Yeah,my room,just 15 min away"y/n smiled.

"Do you mind if i drop you?"i asked.

"umm..."she looked around.The streets are empty and dark.

"I don't know"she said.

"You gave me the drink for free and its dark,i want to return the favor"i smiled.

"Thank you"y/n she gave a slight  smile.We started walking.

"so..."i said

"so..."y/n giggled.She looks cute when she giggles.

"As i said i'm new here.There's nothing special about me.Should study hard and need to get a job and will settle in seoul"y/n said with dreamy eyes.That made me smile.

"and you?"she asked.

"I'm....dancer and i sing as well.."i was saying and got cut off by her.

"nah..i mean why are you like that..before?"she asked.

"ahh..that?"i got embarrassed.

"Its..all of my hyungs got enlisted and i'm alone now"i smiled.

"ohh..umm...you got me"y/n gave a wide smile."Whenever you feel like talking with someone,come to the cafe,you can find me there..and we almost reached my place.Thanks for the walk,I will go from here"y/n bid me bye.

"nae annyeong,Good night"i smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present   

"And then we met thrice a week.God i was beyond shock when i found out that you are a celeb..god"y/n giggled.

I took her hands  in mine"Thanks for coming into my life at the right time"i said.

"Thanks for loving me"Y/n gave a peck on my lips.