[Final]

Distance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On a hazy but sunny day I saw her,

 

 

She’s in there seating at the grass leaning her back at the tree 10 meters away from me, looking as gorgeous as ever with a pile of books in her side and a red book on her hands. She’s just in there seating peacefully while I’m here seating in a wooden bench just secretly stealing glances at her. It’s already been a year since I had this thing called crush on her, and little did I know the world is so small that we even have the same circle of friends which make it harder for me. I can only steal glances at her because I don’t have the guts to even go near her alone, in our circle of friends everyone knows what I feel for her except obviously her.

 

“Hey staring at her again?” I smiled when I knew who sits beside me, nudging me by her arm.

“Hmm nope, I was here first then I notice that she’s in her usual spot” I lied. “Why are you here unnie?” I asked her curious on how she end up being here beside me.

“Liar psh hahahaha” She smirks and laugh as she heard my answer “ I just need to call yewonie for lunch, Eunha and the others are already in the cafeteria and yerin’s supposed to get you though ” She explained and stands up.

“Now come on let’s call your crush” Sowon unnie said clearly teasing me, and unknowingly a slight blush can be seen from my face making this older granny in front of me laughed even more.

 

I just glared at her and stand up from my seat, we both walk close to where Yewon was seating. We were getting closer and closer, I can hear my heart beats loudly as it always does when I’m near her. I wonder if she can hear it, it’s been what? A year already, can she notice how the wind blows in her face as I look at her closer? Or can she hear how my heart beats loudly as I walk near her?

 

“Yewon-ah!” Sowon unnie calls her, which she immediately turns her head in our way beaming a smile when she knew that it was us.

 

I can’t help but stares at her beautiful smile. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter