Extra 01

The two of us
Please log in to read the full chapter

The first week of being together, Jongwoon and Kyuhyun were a bit awkward. They acted shy, not knowing how to act becuase of the change in the status of their relationship. Until one of them figured, the way they interact doesn't really have to change. But, there's definitely a change in Jongwoon.


Jongwoon started to feel something different whenever he's with Kyuhyun. Or, maybe it wasn't different. It was probably something that was always there but he never really paid attention. And now that he finally admitted to himself that he's inlove, he's more conscious when he's with Kyuhyun.


Whenever Kyuhyun held his hand, Jongwoon didn't want to let go. He likes looking at their joined hands and thinking of how well it fit together.


Whenever he sleeps at the younger's apartment, he wants Kyuhyun to hug him. He relishes the warmth from Kyuhyun and sleeps more peacefully when he is in Kyuhyun's arms.


He also find himself quite easily jealous. He started noticing the admiring looks that other students gave Kyuhyun and would quickly get closer to the younger as if to tell them that Kyuhyun is his. And he finally understood that he gets irritated of Kyuhyun and Sungmin's closeness because he's jealous and not just him being a protective hyung.


Whenever he looks at the younger, he could feel himself getting lost in Kyuhyun's eyes. The time they spent together brings so much joy in him.


And the first time he saw Kyuhyun shirtless since they started dating, he feels a sudden urge to touch the younger, be embraced by him, just be one with him.


Ever since they started dating, Jongwoon started getting greedy. Each day, he wants more of Kyuhyun and it's scaring him. Jongwoon doesn't want to be a possessive, over clingy boyfriend. Kyuhyun is his boyfriend but, not his property. He should learn to distance himself a bit and keep his emotions in check.


"You've been staring at that same page. Is there something wro

Please log in to read the full chapter