Fin

Everything

 

Eunha let out a small groaned as she heard her phone alarm buzzing. Sleepily she opened her eyes and took her phone from the nightstand table and slide off the alarm. She turns around and immediately frowned when she finds the empty spot beside her.

With an annoyed huff, Eunha sits up and rested her back against the bed’s headboard. She opened the text messages and quickly type down.

To: Sowon unnie

You left me. You didn’t even give me a morning kiss.

Not a minute later, her phone ring.

From: Sowon unnie

I’m sorry.

Was all the text said and Eunha just shook her head before she put her phone away, not even bothering to reply.

Her fiancée, Kim Sowon is always like this after all. Sowon is, to put it simply, a cold woman. Or at least that is what people will describe her. She is always so mature, even in her younger days and very composed. She took almost everything seriously and she rarely talks, even when she talks she always speaks so bluntly with no filters at all which makes people thought she is just a cold-hearted woman.

Eunha could still remember clearly when she met Kim Sowon for the first time. Just like it just happens yesterday.

They met in the most cliché way.

They literally bumped into each other with Sowon was too engrossed with the book she was reading in her hands and bumped into Eunha who just walked out from her class, making the younger girl fall to the floor.

 

XXX

 

“Hey!!” Eunha shouted angrily as she looked up at the person who just bumped her.

“I’m sorry,” Sowon said as she offered her hand towards Eunha, a small frowned latched on her face as if she was thinking deeply of why this accident could happen in the first place.

Eunha huffed, taking Sowon’s hand.

She is still mad at the older girl but that doesn’t mean that she will reject the help she offered to her.

“Ah…” Sowon said as she pulled Eunha up, “I see now.”

“What?”

“You are too small that I-“

“YOU JERK!!”

 

XXX

 

Eunha let out a small chuckled, yeah that time she really does think that Sowon is nothing but a jerk who is messing around with her height. She really hates Sowon at that time that she doesn’t even want to have anything to do with her, however, the second meeting of them change her mind towards the older girl.

 

XXX

 

Eunha was laying on the back yard of her school, eyes closed as she let the rain hit her body. She was devastated that day. She just caught her boyfriend for a year cheating on her and although she already had a feeling that their relationship is going to end sooner or later (the spark is just not there anymore), she still couldn’t help but feel hurt when she caught him lip-locking with someone else.

“What are you doing?” a voice asked as Eunha felt the rain stop hitting her body.

Slowly, Eunha opened her eyes.

A pair of dark brown eyes are looking straight at her as the owner was holding a red umbrella, shielding her from the rain ignoring the fact that she is the one who got soaked now.

“S-Shouldn’t I am the one who asked you that?” Eunha asked as she tried to hide the fact that she actually let herself soaked by rain so no one will notice that she’s been crying.

Sowon smiled, “I’m shielding a stray bunny from the rain.” She said and Eunha titled her head at the sudden nickname she got.

“A bunny?”

Sowon nodded her head however not a second later, she frowned, “Do you not like it?”

Eunha let out a small chuckled, “No, it just… no one ever called me that before.” Eunha said before she stood up.

“I don’t know what to call you,” Sowon admitted, “You never told me your name and the last time we met, you called me a jerk.”

Eunha smiled guiltily, “Well you must admit that you are being a jerk towards me.”

“How? I’m only stating a fact.”

Eunha groaned, “Never mind, I’m Jung Eunha.”

Sowon nodded and smiled, “I’m Kim Sowon.”

“Nice to meet you,” Eunha said before frowned, “But really, you should stop shielding me from the rain. You should use it for yourself.”

Sowon shook her head, “No, it’s okay. You look like you need it more than I do. I just hope this umbrella can also shield you from the rain in your heart.”

 

XXX

 

Eunha slid off from her bed and walked downstairs towards the kitchen. Her stomach already grumbling in protest asking for her to fill it for some time now and she couldn’t ignore it anymore even though she wants to just stay still on her bed.

When she finally enters the kitchen, she found herself smiling widely at what she saw.

A full set of breakfast was already prepared for her courtesy by none other than Sowon.

Eunha took a seat and start eating breakfast as she remembers a small thing that her fiancée did to her way before they even date.

 

XXX

 

Eunha let out a groaned as she jumped towards her bed and buried her face on her pillow.

She had a bad day, a really really bad day.

First, she woke up late and got scolded by her homeroom teacher in front of the class, then at P.E she fell and almost sprained her ankle and just when she thought her day couldn’t get any worse, her math class teacher just has to give back their exam result which of course Eunha bombed so bad.

Eunha let out a sighed as she buried her face deeper. She just wants to sleep and forget about everything when suddenly her phone rang. With a grumbled she took her phone out from her pocket and look at who messaging her.

From: Sowon unnie

Are you okay?

Eunha blinked.

She felt bad towards the older girl. They actually met in the hallway before when the bell rang but Eunha ignores the taller girl as she felt that she is not in the mood to talk with anyone. And yet here she is, texting her and asking her if she is okay.

To: Sowon unnie

Yes, I’m sorry.

 

From: Sowon unnie

Bad day?

 

To: Sowon unnie

Yes.

 

From: Sowon unnie

Are you at home now?

 

To: Sowon unnie

Yes. Why?

 

Sowon didn’t reply anymore and Eunha just shrugged it off, thinking that maybe the older girl is busy or didn’t hear the message notification. Eunha almost fell asleep when suddenly her phone ting once again.

 

From: Sowon unnie

Open the door?

 

That made Eunha quickly jumped out from her bed and made a mad dash towards her front door. She swung the door opened and her eyes went wide when she saw Sowon was standing there. A small smiled plastered on the older girl's face as she shows a pack of ice cream on her hand.

“Hope this can brighten up your day, even just for a bit.”

 

XXX

 

She doesn’t understand why people always thought that Sowon is nothing but a cold-hearted girl when Sowon did so many things for her and not even once she ever regrets her decision of choosing Sowon over the most popular boy in her high school to her lover.

Even when her friend questioning her decision.

 

XXX

 

“Why you pick Kim Sowon?” Yuju asked as she looked at Eunha with eyes full of curiosity when Eunha told her that she rejected their school's most popular boy, Han Jiyong and instead become lovers with Sowon.

“Why not her?” Eunha asked back.

“Well, don’t get me wrong but Sowon is... nobody.”

Eunha frowned in displeased when she heard that, “What do you mean?”

Yuju defensively raised both of her hands before she quickly explains, “It’s not like I’m dissing her or anything! I’m just saying that because that’s how people in here saw her!”

“What?”

“Well for starter she’s not that stand out, she’s not that clever and well okay she is kind of beautiful, but she always had this looked on her face that makes you feel that you are nothing. She also always speaks so bluntly and cold not even caring if her words hurting other people’s feelings. Besides she never actually courting you, she was nowhere in the level like Jiyong who bought you a flower bouquet and chocolate when he’s courting and then confess to you,” Yuju explained, “So why her?”

Eunha blinked and looked down at the small single flower on her desk, a flower that Sowon gave to her when she confessed to her that morning.

“I can’t give you something as grand as the flowers or chocolates that Jiyong gave you. I don’t have any luxury for that, and the only thing that I can offer to you from my current state is just this one single flower.” Sowon said as she offered the flower towards Eunha, “But even so, I hope that you can see my sincere feelings towards you, and I promise one day I will give you everything that I have.

Eunha smiled as she caressed the flowers lovingly.

Sowon probably didn’t know this, but Eunha knows how much Sowon sacrifice just so she can give her this flower alone.

Jiyong was born in a wealthy family, one or two bouquet and expensive chocolate for him are nothing. It’s hardly even made a dent in his wallet, however, Sowon’s family is not. The older girl always spends most of her free time working here and there just so she can cover her school tuition along with her family expenses.

And yet, Sowon bought a flower for her.

“Because she gave me her everything.” Eunha said, “And I am sure that she will always give me her everything as long as we breathe.”

 

XXX

 

The sounds of a car parked outside the house startled Eunha from her reminisce.

Quickly, Eunha stood up and ran towards the front door. Her heart pounding loudly as she felt the rush of happiness come over her, vibrating through her whole body.

“Hello,” Sowon greeted, hand still on the door’s knob as she looked at Eunha with a dazzling smiled that never even once fail to send Eunha’s heart fluttered.

“Hi,” Eunha replied, smiling softly as she saw Sowon walked closer to her, not even bothering to close the door. “I thought you already went to work?”

Sowon smiled as she reached out and hold Eunha’s hand, pulling the smaller girl into a warm hug, “I did, but I forget to give you your morning kiss so I turn the car back.”

Eunha giggled as she buried her face into Sowon’s shoulder, “Silly, you will be late.”

“It doesn’t matter,” Sowon said, pulling back slightly so she can look straightly into Eunha’s eyes, “Years from now on no one will ever remember that I am late for the work, but I will surely always remember that I forget to give you your morning kiss.”

“Cheesy,” Eunha mumbled as her face turns into bright red.

“Only for you,” Sowon said as she leaned down and kiss Eunha’s forehead, cheeks, chin, before finally kiss the smaller girl's lips.

And as Eunha circling her hands around Sowon’s neck and pulled her closer into a deeper kiss, Eunha knows that she is right.

Sowon will always give Eunha her everything and Eunha will also always give her everything towards the taller girl.


A/N: Hope you guys enjoy this and thank you so much for your constant support! I'm really thankful to see the comments, subs and upvote for my fics!! Thank you for reading my fic and I hope I will see you guys soon! ^^