Jeon jungkook

Hello Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin can say his whole life have been tough and sorrowful and most of it all he was lonely, no brothers, no sisters, no mother...... 

starting from his mother death, he didn't get to meet her or see her,she passed away the moment she gave birth to him. 

Jimin was a little baby who didn't realise what he had lost and growing up motherless teached the omega how precious the things destiny snatched away from him. 

It's true he has an amazing, kind father, his dad had to raise him alone and jimin couldn't be more thankful to him. 

at least his loving and caring dad was there for him through his past years,at least he had someone to call a perent, someone to love him and care for him, someone to protect him until he knows what is wrong and what is right, someone who does not blame him for his mother death..... 

but that doesn't mean he doesn't feel guilty, if his mom didn't had him she could have been here now, happy,healthy and his dad wouldn't have to live without his wife,the omega knows his dad loved his mother too much.... 

His mother's family hates him and they cut ties with them,they blame him for their daughter death and the omega had his grandmother face stuck in his head when she said 'you are the reason!', she was crying hard but the five years old boy just looked at her hand grabbing his father big warm one tightly...... Back then he didn't get why she got that reaction but now he knows about it all. 

his father was enough for him to love and live with, the man wasted the most beautiful days of his life alone, he didn't search for love he just wanted his whole attention to be pourd into giving his son a perfect childhood, he did his hardest to love jimin and take care of him so he won't feel alone and different from other kids who had both of their parents with them. 

Dispite jimin's father cautiousness and effort the little boy couldn't help his sadness whenever his friends's mothers came to pick them up from school or when his friends brag about how tasty the food their mothers prapare, it hurt when they talk about how comforting their moms scents are.

Jimin wanted that too but since his mother isn't here he can't do much about his life. 

Growing up jimin learned to deal with what he has, his dad is enough and he will be Happy for him because that what his dad always say

If my little jiminnie is Happy  I don't want anything from the world... 

His dad stopped saying those words after jimin first ten years of life but the omega could tell from his dad caring eyes and fond smile whenever he arrive from his part time job that those words are there without the alpha spilling them.

His dad would be waiting with dinner on the table  with that smile which  can give the young omega a save shelter against  all the world's proplems.

 

 

 

Jimin just turned twenty three when he met jungkook and although  jimin's attempts to hide his attraction toward the alpha jungkook Knowing smile proved how usless those cute attempts are and to be completely honest jimin is smitten by him. 

He can't be blamed, the alpha is tall, handsome, nice smile and he has the most delicious scent ever,he has a strong arrtactive personality,to put it all in a work he is the perfect man to sweep people off their feet and jimin was no exception. 

Jimin works in a warm cozy cofeeshop, he lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter