Annoying but Hot Co Star

How could I know. One day I'd wake up feeling more
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was upset.

Never in his life did he find anyone who forced anything on him. Everyone around him always gives him everything he wanted and adjusts to what he can and couldn’t do. Basically everyone will do anything he says. But that day at the set was different.

At first, Jimin doesn’t care why his original co-star was replaced because he is not that good looking, to begin with, but then this new co-star of his, well yeah he is cute? Okay, he is more than cute. He is really really good looking. that.

Jimin saw the younger guy walking all shy earlier, greeting every staff and makeup artist and looking like he will be another perfect push over with that angelic face of his. But no.

Halfway to shooting some of their scenes, this new co-actor became more vocal. He suddenly became insistent in doing everything that was on the script and doesn’t really care if Jimin was against on some...okay most of it.

“We should just do it Hyung.” He even told him, telling him to be professional and stuff.

Like how in the world does this kid thinks he can order him around?

"Jungkook is right.” One of the staff says making Jimin raise a brow at the girl.

“J-just…I-it's what's written in the script Jimin.  We can’t remove --”

Jimin held his hand, palms up so the staff would just stop talking before he not so ever gently pushes his new actor to the side as he looked over to where the Director is.

"Director-nim!"

He whined and even stomped his feet as he calls the man who was sitting on the side of the set. For sure the older guy wouldn't say no to him. Jimin knows himself that he is one of the most in-demand actors these days and he was basically giving this not so famous director a favor by agreeing to work as the lead of this movie.

The Director looked up at him from having his gaze locked down on the script, yet even before the older man can really say anything to him, Jimin felt a pull on his arm and in a matter of seconds, he was caged against the wall.

Jimin blinked. Is he really seriously continuing the scene right now?

“Wait. Excuse—“

A hand suddenly landed on his waist and Jimin flinches, his hand automatically landing on the top of the guy’s hand.

“Do you really hate it when people touch you here?”

Well that’s what he said just earlier right?

"I-i'm ticklish there." Jimin lied just to get that hand off his waist yet all J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter