100th WIN

NIELHYO Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And the first place goes to......... TWICE"

*Confetti blast

TWICE have won again and this te, it's their 100th win. They have are barely half a decade old but they  have managed to set a new records previously held by their sunbaes. 

They made their thank you speech. They were very grateful to everyone who has helped them especially to the ONCEs that never left their side despite everything that came along the way. Every one is estatic and was happily singing along the encore stage. What made it more special is that there are nine of them receiving the award together.

"This calls for a celebration!" Nayeon said as they head out of the station.

"We should go somewhere to eat." Momo said.

"I'm sorry girls but we need to headback to your dorms as we have an early schedule tomorrow. One of their manager said.

"Then how about we just order food and celebrate at the dorm?" Jihyo suggested.

"Yeah, we can have eat all the food that we want." Jeongyeon added.

"How about we order now so they can prepare?" Mina said.

"Actually... you guys don't need to order any food." One of the manager said.

"Why? How come?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Just wait until we get there." The manager said.

The members of course were curious but some of them were a bit sad thinking that they could not eat and celebrate. All they could do is to just follow.

.....
It was Sana who opened the door first and she suddenly stopped her track because she's too surprised.

"What's wrong Sana?" Jihyo came to her and same reaction, her eyes were wide at the view that welcomed her. The living room is filled with balloons and a huge banner was hanged in the centrt with the words "Congratulations on your 100th Win".

Soon, all the members came rushing inside to see the surprise.

There was a long buffet table filled with their favorite foods, and on the side was huge bouquet of mixed roses and sunflowers.

Nayeon went to see and saw the card attached. "I think I know who made this." She gave out a teasing smile and looked at Jihyo who was oblivous.

"What is it unnie?"

"Let me see?"

"Where?"

Soon the area

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter