My robo-valentine

Robo-Valentine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi all, Happy Joyri day, and Happy Valentine’s day as well, two in one! I wanted to do something different this year, so the idea behind this really is because I’m into too much sci-fi type things, but hopefully this should be a good read. Pretty much, Yerim designs herself a Valentine’s this year, and in that she designs Joy, who becomes her Valentine, but perhaps she becomes more than that, sounds good? Let’s get to it, please enjoy.

 

Sponsor mentions: As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, 112714, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Seosunny, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, InformedPuppy, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, dga214, pinkpinkypin, Moonstunt, Cheorrybat, Sarcasaticree, PandaExpress69, j33200, shinneay, dmac20, Chan_94, Tashphobic, NoJamDubu, kiyomamoo, iamforeverlame, Mmm2392, CheezeeMyoui,  aya_ah98, bangton, blazeaf, Supergirl, Revelsone, madam_mac, aya_ah98, Nyssa21, Icantstandtofly, Lelouch99, tay_84, Mooncrush22, sawyer09, taeyang729, Once1864, tinybean, kaikaitheartist, Normallyotp, argonots, RedPaint, Maraga, Kasey_1432, PengusTigerClub, Shouto818, KetchupPeng, Zeliex, and Cristianul18. Thank you so much for being sponsors. :)

 





 

This year for Valentine’s Day, Kim Yerim was taking a more non-traditional approach. While others already had dates, or significant others to spend their special days with, she didn’t. But it didn’t mean Yerim would be alone this year, as for singles like her there are options, scientific options, but there are options. 

 

“Design your own android girlfriend.” The blonde reads the box that she picked up from the store. That’s right, Kim Yerim was going to use a kit, create an android girlfriend, and that’s who she would spend her Valentine’s Day with, simple and effective. She didn’t have to go through the effort of meeting someone beforehand, no she was going to create her own Valentine, and all she needed was the instructions in this kit. Yerim sits on the floor and opens the packaging, looking through all sorts of papers and discs before finally finding the instruction page. The instructions are rather straightforward. She is to use the disc to design and create her android of choice, upload it, and by morning it will arrive right to her.

 

“Sounds easy enough.” Yerim whispers.

 

The blonde goes over to her laptop, puts the disc in, and follows all the instructions as they come up. The next thing Yerim knows she’s being shown a creation page where there are multiple options for hair, face structure, eye color, eye type, nose, anything possible is there.

 

“Wow, the possibilities.”

 

Having never done anything like this ever before, Yerim had her reservations. After all, it wasn’t every day someone just decides to go the android girlfriend route instead of dating someone in life. But quite frankly, Yerim was having terrible luck with people in general and she really had nothing to lose in this case.

 

“Dark hair.” She decides on a more darker hair for her android girlfriend. She picks out everything from big brown eyes, cute and full lips, her height, and finalizes by uploading all of her choices. By the time she’s finished Yerim gets a message saying her android will arrive tomorrow.

 

“Talk about fast service.”

 

A part of Yerim does have her doubts, though, as she should. This isn’t a typical choice after all, but Yerim is nothing if not daring. She’ll try things at least once, and worst case scenario she can always send the android back, it’s not as if she has to be stuck with a droid she doesn’t intend to keep or anything. 

 

“I think I read something about satisfaction-guarantee.”

 

That means she should be happy most of all with her android, and if she’s not then surely she can send it back. Yerim looks at the creation of the pretty dark-haired woman on her screen with the full red lips, looking like some sort of model. Yerim hopes her android girlfriend looks exactly like the way she designed her. The last thing she needs is for this to be some sort of scam or process where it isn't all it's cracked up to be. However, there’s no reason to start thinking negatively yet, not at all. Yerim will make her judgements tomorrow really, and see how this goes. Yerim wasn’t even going into this with any expectations at all. She was going to be optimistic, but she wasn’t going to let the fact that she had just designed her own android girlfriend consume her all night or anything. Yerim went about her usual activities, worked on some projects for work, played video games for hours, and finally knocked out on the couch instead of her bedroom because of being exhausted from playing that many video games. The blonde nearly forgot for a moment that she had done anything the previous day, that is until she heard the loud banging on her front door.

 

“Delivery for Kim Yerim.”

 

The loud noise on the other side of her door had woken her out of her sleep. Yerim then remembered that she is indeed expecting a delivery today, and they really did mean first thing in the morning, didn’t they. Yerim opens the door and sees the tall brown box.

 

“Did I make my android tall?” She doesn’t even remember anymore. But the delivery person wheels the box in and turns to her with a sigh.

 

“Jesus, lady, that’s one heavy box. Enjoy.” He nodded with a smile and goes on his way. Yerim looks at the box that is now sitting in her living room floor and well, she supposes she better open it up and take a look at her android girlfriend, there’s only one way to know what she looks like, and that’s to open the box to see. Yerim gets halfway through with opening the box, but has to stop because her phone starts ringing, judging by the ringtone of it, the call sounds like a work one. The blonde hurries to answer it especially if it’s possibly important. While she’s on the phone with her back turned the woman doesn’t notice the android has pushed her way through the box and come out all on her own, without even having to be prompted. The dark-haired woman opens her bright brown eyes does a quick scan of the room and immediately her eyes landed on the blonde. She smiles immediately and moves for her at lightning speed.

 

Yerim is barely off the phone when all of a sudden she’s being pulled into a huge hug. A hug that finds the shorter woman being taken off the ground.

 

“What the hell!” Yerim screams.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry, I probably should have introduced myself first before just hugging you. But you’re so very cute and small.” She hears the voice coming from behind her and that almost makes her scream again. Yerim doesn’t scream since the voice can only belong to one other person or rather the android. Only, why is the android already out of the box, and why is she talking? Didn’t Yerim have to program her beforehand or something?

 

“Um, can you please put me down now.”

 

“Oh, certainly.” The android nods and carefully places the blonde on the ground. She turns Yerim around so that they can now face one another and Yerim is blown away by how stunning the woman is. She looks exactly like she was designed, with her full and pretty lips, dark hair, big brown eyes. The android looks like a model even, Yerim doesn’t quite remember designing her to be taller than her, but at this point who cares when she’s so pretty.

 

“Hi…” Yerim whispers.

 

“Hi.” The android smiles back, Yerim notices right away she has a pretty eye smile too, that just makes her face light up even more, how can this be possible. How can Yerim feel so weak already for her. “You must be Kim Yerim, yes, my girlfriend!” She says excitedly and proceeds to hug her in another tight hug that appears like she’ll take Yerim off the floor once again.

 

“Yes, I’m Kim Yerim, and you are…”

 

“I don’t have any name.” She admits. “You left that part blank.”

 

“What?”

 

“You left that part blank.” The dark-haired woman repeats with a nod. “You did everything but give me a name, silly.” She pats Yerim’s face in a soft, almost teasing manner. Yerim feels silly indeed for not even thinking to give the android a name when she clearly did everything else right. Well, she better start thinking of a name for her. The question is what sort of name would she like.

 

“What kind of name would you like?” Yerim decides to ask and see if that stirs up any ideas. The taller woman shrugs and tells Yerim she doesn’t care, whatever Yerim sees fit, as she is the human in this situation.

 

“You’re the human, I’m sure you can come up with a good name for me, unless you’re going to do something even sillier and call me by my model number, although that’s just a bunch of numbers you couldn’t possibly understand.”

 

Yerim raises an eyebrow to her and hears the slight sass in the android’s voice. Something tells the blonde that her android girlfriend will certainly have personality and probably won’t be boring in anyway.

 

“Right,” Yerim nods in a deadpan tone of voice. “Um…” She stares at the android and tries to think of a name. The android also stares back too, not blinking, which is kind of creepy in a way now that Yerim thinks about it. She starts throwing out a bunch of random names, all of them make the dark-haired woman frown in displeasure, as if she will be sick.

 

“Sooyoung?” She throws it out there as a last resort.

 

“No, not that one! I want something bright, something cheerful, a name that will sum up my overall gorgeous presence!” 

 

“You certainly don’t lack for confidence, do you?” The blonde tells her, but keeps in mind what is said to her. There is only one name that comes to her and she tells the android what she thinks.

 

“Do you like Joy?” Yerim thinks she’ll probably hate that name too, since she hated all the other names she threw out there, why wouldn’t she hate this one. Only, the reaction is much different. The dark-haired woman screams, runs over to not only hug, but kiss Yerim’s face several times with the most tender of kisses that take the shorter woman by surprise.

 

“Yes, I love it, Joy.” she repeats. “It’s perfect. I shall be called Joy from now on, now I would like to hear all about you, Kim Yerim, my girlfriend.” Joy sits down on the couch, suddenly producing a tablet and looks like she’s ready to take all sorts of notes.

 

“Sure, not creepy.”

 

Joy looks at her expectantly. She wants to know everything there is to know about the human who essentially designed her and brought her into creation. The person who is responsible for her being here.

 

“Are you just going to stare at me until I tell you?”

 

“Well…” Joy pretends to think. “Or, I can kiss you until you tell me?” She smiles in such a way that makes Yerim’s face feel all hot. Yerim isn’t used to feeling so flustered by anyone, ever. Joy is turning out to be one surprise after another, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. But the blonde knows she’ll certainly need to get used to it.

 

“Haha,” Yerim laughs. “Well, okay, I’m Kim Yerim, I’m 24, pink is my favorite color, I love sushi…”

 

“You love pretty women.” Joy interrupts all of a sudden.

 

“Yes, wait, what!”

 

Joy chuckles and nods before gesturing to herself. Surely, Yerim has eyes. She must recognize how pretty she has designed her to be, and if that’s not a sign that Yerim must like pretty woman then Joy can’t imagine what could be. 

 

“You designed me, didn’t you?”

 

“Yes, so?”

 

“Well, I don’t mean to brag or anything but look at me. You must like pretty women, did you design me with someone in mind?”

 

Truth be told, Yerim hadn’t been thinking of anyone in particular. She was simply going based on her own tastes, or what she found to be attractive, and before she knew it there was Joy. Now, here she is in reality, just as she imagined when she was designing her.

 

“No, I kind of just designed you based on my own thoughts, I guess.”

 

“Ah, so you do like pretty women.” Joy smiles and moves over to her. The taller woman wraps her arms around her and plants a huge kiss on her cheek. Yerim finds she can’t even complain. Joy seems to be highly affectionate, and is pretty much acting exactly like a girlfriend. This is going to be one interesting experience indeed.

 

“Enough,” Yerim laughs. “You’re interesting, Joy.”

 

“Sure, we’ll go with that. Now, what did you want me for exactly?”

 

Yerim then explains to her how she’s had terrible luck overall in the romance department, and rather than spending this Valentine’s Day alone, she decided to try the android girlfriend route. 

 

“Ah,” Joy nods. “I’m your first then.” She winks in a way that looks too y.

 

“If you’re going to put it that way, then yes. I still have no idea how this whole thing will work out, but so far you seem okay.”

 

Joy hears the doubt though, and the hesitation in the human’s voice. Now, she doesn’t want to simply be okay only for Yerim. Her goal is to be better than that. Joy wants to be the best damn android girlfriend Kim Yerim has ever had, so much so that Yerim won’t ever go back to other humans, and ultimately decides she would rather just date her. She doesn’t want to be sent back or deactivated when she can be here with the pretty human who designed her. The cute human with blonde locks and brown eyes who is so small in stature, yet fun to pick up.

 

“I think you’re going to love me, Kim Yerim.”

 

“Oh, and why do you sound so confident about that?”

 

“Because I am, at least 99.0 percent.” She teases.

 

“Oh, only 99.0 percent.” Yerim laughs at her high calculati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter