Day 1

Leogki Paen (Yoongi Ver.)

"Love me now~ Touch me now~" (Y/n) sang. "Just let me love~ You~" (Y/n) continued.

(Y/n) was putting on her makeup and getting ready to go to school. She is also a fan of BTS, so she usually sang along to them everyday before she went to her school.

"Gwioywo~" Jimin chirpped. 

"She's like one ultimate fan. I want to meet her." Namjoon added. 

Later (Y/n) grabbed her phone and looked at her instagram. "Omg~~~ The new music video is going to be posted today~" (Y/n) chirpped. She looked at her phone countdown and there was 12 hours until the release. She sighed because she knew she had work to do during that time, but wanted to see the premire so she decided that she would pull an all nighter.

"(Y/n)!! It's 7:45!! Your gonna be late!!" Her mom yelled. "Oh- Okay!!" (y/n) yelled. She grabbed her bag and phone then left. 

She rode her bike to school. She sighed and looked at her phone. She gave up on school, so she decided to sleep.

As hours past, it was the end of the school. "(y/n)!! Wake up!!!" Her friend yelled.

Her friend was Kim Joo-ri. She was a really cheerful bubbly girl. As (y/n)'s head rose from her arms she didn't know what time it was. "Joori-ssi, what time is it?" (y/n) asked.

"It's the end of school. Hurry, so that we can go to the cafe and head over to your place." Joori answered. 

(Y/n) quickly packed up her stuff and they both left. They quickly ran to the cafe, and they ran to (y/n)'s house.

It was 5:45pm, and they both were waiting for the premire. It was only 15 minutes left until the premire. Joori, and (y/n) played BTS songs before the premire. They played 5 songs or so, and then the premire began to stream.