am I going to die?

please love me again..

(Jiyeon and Seungho were taken away by the mens, Jiyeon was taken in Taecyeon's car while Seungho was in the other car, they drove away and came to a mysterious place)

Seungho: yah!! why are you doing this?

Taecyeon: because you're interferring with me and my wife's life..

Jiyeon: I will never love you..no matter what..

Taecyeon: oh really? I'll make you..right in front of him..

(Taecyeon came and kiss Jiyeon unexpectedly, but she push him away and slap him)

Jiyeon: I will never love you..

(Taecyeon smirk and snap his fingers and there was 3 guys beating up Seungho)

Jiyeon: stop!! STOP!!! DON'T HURT HIM PLEASE!!!

Taecyeon: I lost my patience with you for 2 years..

(Taecyeon went to get a chair to sit as Seungho was going to Jiyeon)

Seungho: Jiyeon-ah?

Jiyeon: oppa..wae? I told you to move..but you didn'---

(Seungho kiss her gently on the lips and Jiyeon was crying)

Jiyeon: oppa..

Seungho: I'll never leave you..never..

Jiyeon: oppa..

(suddenly, one of the guy push Seungho down and Taecyeon grab his chair and ran to Seungho and hit him, but Jiyeon block him and got hit instead)

Seungho: JIYEON-AH!!!

Jiyeon: oppa..sar..sarang..hae..

(Jiyeon was unconcieous and finally, the police came in and arrest everyone including Taecyeon)

Seungho: SOMEONE HELP!! PLEASE UNTIE ME!!! PLEASE!!!

(one of the man heard and untie him as Seungho carry Jiyeon to the girnay and went to the hospital)

Seungho: Jiyeon-ah..please be okay..you'll be all right..

(he ran with the nurse with tears as one of them push him lightly and close the door, 2 hours has passed by and the doctor hasn't come out, Seungho was getting worried, Park Shin Hye and Yong Hwa came and saw Seungho sitting down)

Shin Hye: Seungho-ah, what happen?

Yong Hwa: tell us what happen..

Seungho: it was my fault...I was curious..I saw Jiyeon outside..I missed her..I didn't want to leave her..Taecyeon came and took us..we were in a warehouse and..

Shin Hye: and what?

Seungho: Taecyeon took a chair and tried to threw it at me when I was in the ground..but..Jiyeon block me instead...

(Shin Hye was so sad to hear about her dongseng, she understood Seungho though)

Yong Hwa: don't worry, she'll be fine..

Shin Hye: she's very strong..

(Seungho took out his phone and call Changmin and IU to come, finally the doctor came out)

doctor: Park Jiyeon's guardian?

Shin Hye: we are..how is she?

doctor: she's fine..but she has a back pain from the chair..she must get a lot of rest and she shouldn't move or overwork herself or else it'll get worse..

Seungho: (sighs) can we see her?

doctor: nae..come to room 204 and you'll find her there..but I must speak to you guys personally first..so come with me to my office..

(everyone went to the office as the doctor explain about her health)

doctor: this is what's wrong with her..I put her on a x-ray and it seems like her back is weaken due to the pressure of the chair that was slam into her muscle and bone

Shin Hye: what will happen?

doctor: (sighs) she may be disable due to the back pain

Seungho: mwoh?! is there anything you can do?

doctor: we can have a surgery but there's a higher chance she won't make it..

Yong Hwa: you mean..

doctor: she can lose her life..

Seungho: mwoh?! wae?! ANDWAE!!! YOU MUST HEAL HER!!! PLEASE!! DO ANYTHING TO MAKE HER BETTER!!

doctor: I can try..

(Seungho couldn't take it anymore, he stood up and cried..Yong Hwa went after him as Shin Hye stay behind)

Yong Hwa: Seungho!!

(Seungho stop his step)

Seungho: hyung..ottoke?

Yong Hwa: be strong..she will be fine..there must be a cure for her..

Seungho: it's that jerk fault..that jerk who came between me..and my love..

Yong Hwa: call Changmin..we need a man talk..

(Seungho call Changmin and tell him to meet each other at the cafe, Changmin arrived)

Changmin: is there anything wrong?

Yong Hwa: sit down first..

Changmin araso..

Seungho: I found Jiyeon..but..

Changmin: but?

Yong Hwa: the man name Taecyeon came and took them both away to a mysterious warehouse..they attack Seungho but what happen was Taecyeon grab his chair and tried to smash onto Seungho, but Jiyeon protected him and got hurt instead..

Changmin: MWOH?! IS HE CRAZY?! IS JIYEON OKAY?!

(Seungho just look down sadly)

Yong Hwa: she's fine but her back is weak along with her muscle..they said she's going to be disable unless she has surgery

Changmin: then let her have surgery..

Yong Hwa: it's dangerous..she can die..

Changmin: wae?

Seungho: there's a higher chance she can...die...

(Changmin was shocked to hear what Seungho just said)

Changmin: MWOH?! ANDWAE!! my chingu!!! 

Yong Hwa: we must be strong..Changmin, call IU about this..tell her to meet us at Seoul Hospital room 204..

Changmin: araso..

(Changmin call IU and told her the info as they left back to the hospital and went to the Jiyeon's room)

Shin Hye: Jiyeon-ah...you'll be fine...

Jiyeon: aniyo unni!!! I don't want to be disable..

Yong Hwa: you told her?

Shin Hye: she needs to know..

JIyeon: Seungho oppa..

Seungho: WHY DID YOU BLOCK ME?! IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME!!

Jiyeon: mian-hae..I can't face you getting hurt anymore..

(Jiyeon was in tears and she was afraid what might happen to her in the future, Seungho ran and hug her)

Seungho: babo..do you know how worried I was?

Jiyeon: oppa...

Seungho: nae?

Jiyeon: am I..am I...going to die?

 

 

 

what is going to happen? I wonder what is going to happen to Jiyeon..

anyways, I'm sorry for not updating a lot..

I been seriously busy due to my new house and Easter events..

since I have no school today, I'll do my best to update if I can..

please subscribe and comment<3