Can I make it anymore obvious...

Contrasts

Why do I have to go to this study group again Yewon?

Because you promised to go with me if I attended to your Rockbands contest... which I did...

SB. But that was actually fun... this is boring...

UJ. You know you need this more than I do, if you get bad notes at your next exams you're screwed and your parents won't let you keep playing with your band...

SB. Aghhhhhh I don't have a problem studying with you, but all that other people I don't know them and it's gonna be awkward... 

UJ. We're almost there can you stop complaining...

SB. Why did you want to come anyways? As you pointed out you don't need this... wait... IS THIS YUNA CHOI HOUSE?!

UJ. It's always good to join some study groups ok? they can help you improve and...

SB. Help you improve my ! I've noticed how you look at her when she participates in class... 

UJ. That's nonsense can you stop? We just came to study that´s all...

SB. I'll stop... for now hehehehe

Both girls walk into the house and it's Umji who knocks at the door, but to SinB's surprise and Umji disappoinment, is not Yuna who opens the door, instead it's a pretty gorgeus tall girl wearing a long dress like those that the ladies usually wear to go to church...

YR. Hello, are you here to joing the study session?

SinB tries to answer but the words just get stucked in her throath...

Uj. Yes! I'm Kim Yewon but you can call me Umji and this is...

SB. ...s.. ehem ... Hwang Eunbi... 

The tall girl smiles warmly

YR. Please come in,I'm Jung Yerin, we're just about to start...

YJ. Who came unnie? Oh... Hi.. Yewon

UJ. H--Hi Yuna Unnie... this is my... friend SinB...

YR. Uh? You said she was Hwang Eunbi...

SB. I... am that's just my nickname actually... you can call me SinB it's ok too...Yerin-ssi...

YJ. Sounds really nice, come in guys we're just starting...

The study session was good but tiring, SinB tried her best to focus only on her notes but she couldn't stop staring at the dress girl... she was pretty and soft and her skin... her smile and her eyes were really somehting outta this world... after the session Yuna ordered some pizza for dinner but there was no opportunity for the girls to interact since one of the guys they invited monopolized the attention by explaining his - according to SinB- super boring studying method...

SinB and Umji say goodbye to the group and get ready to go home, when they're about to go out SinB notices she forgot her phone on the living room, when she rushes back to get it, she almost crashes with someone else..

YR. Hey Eunbi you almost forget your.. AHHHH!

SB. OH.. sorry I just... thank you bye!!

And SinB rushed out of the house taking Yewon's hand...

YR. So that's the famous Yewon uh?

YJ. She is... I told you she's pretty smart... I was doubting she'd come because she clearly doesn't need it...

YR. Well is not like you need it either... but yeah I guess its a good plan to get close to her smoothly...Im curious tho.. is that SinB her friend or?

YJ. Ah yes! they're childhood friends, they're way to different but I guess that's why they get along well, SinB is smart too but shes not really interested in scholar stuff, she's more like an artist I think she has a rock band or something like that, lately the principal had some words with her parents and that's why Yewon has been helping her to get better grades.

YR. I see... well we're kinda in the same situation right?

YJ. Not exactly... I mean your parents want you to be excellent but your grades are already good unnie, I think they're just worried because you didn't attend school for two years due to your healthy issues... but now that you're back is good you know? you're doing great...

YR. Sigh... I know, I wish I could go back to ballet you know? But they think I'm not ready yet and that it'd be a lose of my time...

YJ. I'm sure they'll let you go back if you show them the excellence they ask for unnie... don't give up...

Yerin nods with her head and says goodbye to her friend, while walking home wondering if SinB is feeling just like her about the school stuff... it could be interesting to talk to her...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uj. Can you explain me now we do we basically ranaway from the study session ?

SB. Because it was already over? And it's kinda late ?

Uj. Since when do you care about how late it is?

SB. I'm trying to be a good daughter ok?

Uj. Ok then... 

SB. I know you enjoyed the study time tho, I saw you and that Yuna girl exchanging sweet looks...

UJ.Ok yes.. I really like her, she's so kind and funny, she really doesn't care about what other people thinks

SB. yeah yeah yeah I get it you're whipped..

UJ. Maybe, but please don't pretend you didn't notice Yuna's friend, you were like 5 seconds paying attention to the study theme and a whole minute paying attention to her...

SB. Well she's cute, but it's mainly because of her dress, I mean who wears a church dress during this time?? I was wondering why didn't I saw her in school before? with that kind of outfit...

UJ. I don't think she wear that usually... I also don't remember seeing her..  do you think Yuna is interested in her?

SB. Let's not assume anything, ok?? It seems like they're just really good friends..and that she has a special soft spot for you, she looks at you as if she wants to protect you

UJ. You're imagining things again SinB, she's just too kind with everyone 

SB. In my opinion it'd be better if you stop overthinking and just try to go out with her, like you know, casual

UJ. I don't know how to do any of that

SB. None of us does.. you just go and do it ok?

UJ. I could try, but I don't promise anything

SB. Let's do something, as you pointed out before, I need the study group to get better at my grades so let's join it for a month, so I get to improve and you well... you can improve your chances with Yuna..

UJ. Sounds like a good plan... let's do it then... 

When SinB gets home, she jumps to her bed, opens instagram and types Jung Yerin. she finds the girl account and stars looking through her pics, seems to be like a sweet girl but there's a big lapse of time since she hasn't posted any pic, How could Yewon think I'd like a girl like her? We're totally opposites, she dance ballet and I have a rock band what kind of cliché would it be... suddenly, SinB's finger accidentaly taps "like" to one of the Yerin's posts...

 

Hello Everyone, this will be a really short story inspired on Labyrinth 'Room' version, SinB in a punk/rock outfit and Yerin with that church dress that somehow she manages to wear preciously, I'm excited for this comeback and no i haven't forgotten about my other stories, I'm working on them, so I hope you give love to this one too, stay healthy, let me know what you think and STAN GFRIEND! 

Specially dedicated to the SinRIn Hags squad <3