Ch. 4

Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally time to go home, the sky outside was already dark and most employees had left the company already. Moonbyul turned off her PC put her phone and some paperwork in her bag before heading to the developing department to meet her wife.

 

She opened the door slowly since Solar was still working. After watching her for a minute she finally said something to get her attention. “do you want to go home Yong or are you planning to stay here the whole night?”

 

Solars face lit up as soon as she heard her wife's voice. “ Of course no, give me 2 minutes and I am all yours”

 

So Moonbyul sat down in one of the chairs that was close to Solar and just watcher her work, spinning her chair around a little to not sit still the whole time.

 

With her bag packed they both left the office and locked the door before going to the elevator.

 

“Do you think Wheein is still here or she left earlier and went to see Hyejin?” asked Solar worried her friend was overworking herself in that high position.

 

“I think she left already, but once we are downstairs we can see if there is still light in her office” answered Moonbyul “if she is still here we should send her a text to also go home”

 

“Yeah your right. How was your day? Anything unusual?”

 

“not really, I only think the new girl in my department was in the office the whole time during lunch and didn’t go out to eat. So I will keep an eye on her, maybe she just wasn’t hungry”

 

“you always care about others so much, I love you” said Solar and kissed her Temple.

 

Walking out of the Office building they only saw the lights on on one floor where the cleaning crew was doing their job right now so they were both relieved that Wheein left before them.

 

Walking back to their apartment there was nothing that seemed out of the ordinary, no drunk people in the streets, or crying kids, so it was a great for them to enjoy the rest of the day together in their apartment.

 

When they opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter