About Their Misinterpreted Friendship

No Homo?

"Any class?" Wonwoo asked.

They just had their lunch together on the university cafetaria and now they're walking along the sidewalk. Wonwoo has a few classes before sunset, so he's about to return to his faculty.

"Mm, no. But I will practice on Vernon's. I'll tell you whe I'm done." Mingyu said. Wonwoo hummed an okay.

They're a part of an unnamed band along with Seungcheol and Vernon. He and Seungcheol are on the same year and they used to play musics together to kill the time. Then Mingyu entered the same college as him and asked them to make a band instead, then he and Vernon joined.

 

 

 

Just before they parted, someone called them.

"Mingyu! Wonwoo!" It's Junhui, and Minghao, waved at them "Yo man, uni date, huh?"

Wonwoo and Mingyu sighed.

Like always.

 

 

 

 

 

Wonwoo dan Mingyu had parted few minutes ago. Now Wonwoo walked down through his faculty's corridor.

Because we're always together, huh?

His mind's running through his head, trying to recall since when did they refered as gay.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If you put this and this together and multiplied them, then you got the result." Wonwoo tried to explain how to solve Mingyu's math homework as the younger one nods on everything Wonwoo said.

Mingyu was a year younger than Wonwoo. He entered the same school as Wonwoo. He knows no one except Wonwoo as his senior, except-

"What's up, gays!" Someone shouted and startled them. He comes from nowhere then tangled his arms around their shoulder. "Ah, Wonwoo being a good boyfriend, huh?"

"What the , Junhui."

"Gays?" Mingyu tilted his head.

"What is this? Homework?" Junhui grabs Mingyu's book, "Perfect! Lend it to me."

"What the-" Wonwoo almost said the exact same sentence, before then gw realized and sighed. "You're a president student council, why the are you keep cheat other student's homework? And besides, Mingyu's subjects aren't ours anymore."

"If I wasn't a president, I would keep cheat, though." Junhui shrughs, "And of course I know that! At least I can copy this and sell it to the juniors. I'm a good senior and a good president, aren't I?"

Mingyu interrupt their debate and chirped, "How many times should I tell you? We are not gay! Now give me back my homework!"

"You two always sticker together, don't blame me if I get this idea." Junhui sticks out his tongue while he hides Mingyu's book Mingyu far back when Mingyu tried to reach it. Mingyu was tall, even taller than Wonwoo, but Junhui was tall, too.

"And remember, you owe me when you didn't bring your wallet." He said, finals, before he rushed away. "I'll give it back soon! Bye gays!"

"What-" Wonwoo was about to curse one more time before Mingyu cuts him with a shout.

"Just because we're always together, doesn't mean we're gays! You just don't have a best friend like I do!"

After a moment of silence, they exchanged glances and smiled at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wonwoo emits a low chuckle when the glimpse of memory passed along he walks through his class.

Whatever they said.

 

 

 

 

 

His class ended earlier than it should. 

He reached his phone on his pocket and got a few notifications from Mingyu.

 

Mingyu

  • Hyung!
  • BBQ at Vernon's. 
  • Ask Cheol Hyung to join!

 

Ah, right. Mingyu said he's going to practice on Vernon's earlier. He didn't see Seungcheol at class, probably he was skipping the class, again. Not to wait any longer, he typed an on my way to Mingyu before he dialed Seungcheol's number.

 

 

 

 

 

Seungcheol was a supportive friend. He probably the only friend that didn't judge his relationship with Mingyu. And Vernon was too innocent nearly close to dumb to realized such things. But overall, they're a good friend.

Not to say that Junhui was bad, neither. Junhui was his longest friend after Mingyu. They've been friends since they were ten, that was when Junhui and his family moved from China to Korea. They got close easily since their house were just a block apart and they entered the same school together.

Junhui never shut his mouth a second. He talked about every single thing and asked every single unnecessary questions. That's what lighten up their friendship. And Wonwoo knows he didn't mean any harm, but it's just annoying sometimes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here we go again.

He heard an aggresive foot steps and he closed his eyes. Expecting an arms wrapped around his shoulder and-

"Yo Won, where's your boyfriend?"

Yeah, something like that.