Slave?!

I slapped a kingka.

I dragged myself to room 239... Empty handed, yeah. Thanks to the kingkas, i got scolded by all my teachers today. In one of the classes, i even got sent out of my damn homeroom!

Outside the room i was supposed to meet L, i heard laughter followed by: "You're gonna do bad things to her hyung?"

My eyes widened, bad things? I slowly backed away, but the stupid door swang open, a smalled eyed guy with hazel brown hair stood there. He narrowed his eyes at me, and i was planning to make a run for.

"Yah!" He shouted, that's it. I ran away, as fast as my legs could bring me. Damnit, i don't want to lose my ity in school, and what's more? I don't want to lose my first blood to that Kim Myungsoo guy. "Yah!" I heard behind me, i cocked my head back to see him chasing me.

Crash! boom! 

I fell onto the floor, ! I looked up too see Woohyun looking at me with eyes filled with concern... *Why is he looking at me like that? His eyes, they're beautiful...* Oh, than i remembered, i was chased by the smalled eyed buff freak, "Sorry, got to go!" I stood up and made a run for it again, but hands gripped on me. Those hands felt familiar, Woohyun. Then, another hand grasped onto my other arm.

"Thanks Woohyun, damn this can run." With that the freak dragged me back, with Woohyun following behind me. I look at him with pleading eyes, but he just shrugged. Once again, i reached the place outside classroom 239, Woohyun opened the door and the other guy pushed me in. I stumbled into the room, almost knocking over tables and chairs.

Was this even a classroom? There was a couch, a flat screen tv, xbox, wii, dvds scattered all over the place and something that made my eyes pop out of my sockets were a pile of condoms set by the nightstand beside the couch. "You're going to do bad things to her hyung?" , noooo! I reached for the door, but someone blocked me.

"Damnit! Move!" I shoved the petite guy away and twist the doorknob, before i could rush out, someone dragged my by my ponytail and throwing me onto the floor, i winced in pain.

"Welcome, girl who dared to slap me." There he was, he was smirking. I backed away from the evil man, until my back hit the wall. He hovered over me, bending down to my level.

"Hey baby." He my cheeks with his cold hands which made me push his dirty hands away from me.

"Don't touch me." I hissed.

"You're interesting." He smirk widened as he shooed his friends away, one by one. They left, he stood up again and locked the door.

"So... You know why you're here for right?" Me sat on the couch, i rolled my eyes as a reply.

"Can you not talk?! !" He shouted, making me wince at his fierce tone.

"Why would i want to talk to you?!" I argued back, fearless.

"You're digging your own grave you know right?" He asked, standing up again and walking towards me, pulling me up by my ponytail again, bringing my face near his.

He whispered into my ears, "From tomorrow on, you're my slave. You do whatever i tell you to do, unless..." He pulled away and slit a finger across my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

He let go of me, that playful smirk evident on his face, "See you tomorrow then." With that, he pushed me out of the room.