Chapter 19

Beyond The Scene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- Hoseok --

 

It was late at night, the members were back at practice again after Y/n was settled back home after almost 2 weeks in the hospital. The members allowed Hoseok to go home early but Hoseok wanted to work his fair share of work after being off for a week. 

"Ah I'm pooped. Anyone hungry?" Jin asked as they walked into the dorm.

"No hyung, I just want to sleep." Jimin replied tiredly walking to his room. 

"Me too." Namjoon said also heading off to his. 

"I guess I'll make some ramen for myself?" Jin responded dropping his bag in the living room before heading towards the kitchen.

"Ramen?!" Taehyung's eyes lit up running up towards the kitchen. Soon the members ended up asking Jin to make them some. 

"I thought you said you didn't want to eat!" Jin whined as the members gathered like hungry baby birds waiting for the mother to feed them. Hoseok opened his room door and peeked inside, seeing Y/n sleeping while Little Fluff was sleeping next to the bed on ground.

He quietly walked over and placed his bag down and looked at her sleeping figure, silently smiling to himself as he leaned down and gave her a small but sweet kiss on her temple before heading back out to the dining room to join the members. 

Hoseok went changed into PJs and slipped under the covers wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling himself close against her. She slowly shifted at the warmth of his embrace and snuggled up against his chest, softly breathing as she slept. He grinned at her automatically snuggling herself against him. I love you. He whispered against her head before leaning his head down and kissing her cheek. 

The moonlight shown into their bedroom made him notice the little scars that were still there on her upper arm. He frowned at that knowing she hid it from him and he would always brush off his suspicions after she gave her quick explainations. He kissed her shoulder before pulling her in tighter and slowly he drifted off into sleep.

 

--Y/N--

 

I stood in the lobby of the court house, things have finally wrapped up. The ones that needed to be punished are punished. Y/n you are clear of all charges, you're criminal record has been revoked. I felt at ease now that I didn't have to bare the burden of a criminal record, sitting in that courtroom brought back many memories. At that time I was alone, no one was on my side as they read out what I was guilty for. 

Back in that courtroom I stood there feeling a bit overwhelmed. Hoseok was holding my hand tight seeing me restless. The members glanced at me here and there to check up on me knowing that I probably felt extremely uncomfortable being there as they read out every charge on the list. And sitting in front in the courtroom were 3 people who I thought were my family. 

I closed my eyes breathing out in relief. Finally...everything is over. But a tear found its way out of the corner of my eye. Hoseok grabbed my hand and asked me why I was crying. "I don't know Hoseok, they got what they deserved but why am I not feeling as happy as I thought I would be?"

He pulled me into a hug, holding me tight against his chest, "That's because you're way too kind. My baby is way too kind. You shouldn't feel sorry, hopefully they will learn how to cherish what they have and let go of their greed. That's all we can help pray for." I sniffled and slightly nodded against his chest.

"Now, should we go home?" He asked. 

The members accompanied me back home... my home. I stood at the front door of the villa that was originally my parents' and out of the 25 years of my life, I only lived here until I was 15. All the precious memories I made in this house with my parents was now coming back to me crystal clear. I walked into the house and every place I entered had some sort of memory; bad and good. 

The house that was once filled with laughter was now empty and cold. A small smile crept my face, "I'm home...mom, dad." 

"Cheer up Y/n." Namjoon said with a smile, "Your parents wouldn't want you to be sad." 

Wiping a tear from my cheek with the back of my hand as I nodded. Mrs. Park and Mr. Shin entered the house and welcomed me. "Welcome home Young miss." 

I ran into their open arms, "Don't call me Young miss anymore. We're family." They patted my head and smiled, "Family, it's like we gained a daughter." Mr. Shin said smiling widely.

"We?" I asked pulling away and tilting my head then realizing what they meant. "You two...." I teased. Mrs. Park nudged him shyly. 

"I'm so happy for you two!" I exclaimed pulling Mrs. Park into another hug. 

"Y/n ah..." she called me. I looked at her with an ancipating smile. "I've always treated you like a daughter and I will always treat you that way." She caressed my cheek and her words touched my heart deeply. I knew those words were true, they came to me whenever I was dumped; thrown away, but they were always there and came to me with open arms.

"Would you allow us to be your parents from now on? Mend that broken heart that they dearly shattered?" She asked with hopeful eyes. 

Tears spilled out a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter