Chapter 1-

Baby Teddy Bear Seulgi :)))

I crept down in our basement as I hear my parents argue in a drunked haze,like they usually do.This was a common scene in our run downed home.

See my name is Kang Seulgi,and my parents are addicted to alcohol,drugs and all the illegal you can think of.

Sometimes i wonder how on earth are these two not still caught and sent to prison yet?I swear you could here them screaming their lungs out at eachother, throwing furniture or whatever it is left of our house at each other's faces.

Now the reason for why Im creeping down here like a ninja just to get to the basement is well if they found out that I went home late,prolly cuz Im working at fast food restaurants trying to earn myself enough money to get me off college and

Pay my parent's debt from you know who

Loan Sharks

But not just any group of loan sharks you can take lightly on

This one goes by the name of "Red Velvet"

A 4 woman group who not only loans millions to people,but also kills them if they fail to pay it back in double,and robs them off of everything.

Even the police force of our city was helpless against these women,and almost a frightening number of 100 police officers were killed on duty when confronting this group.

And so the police then decided to not partake in any cases involving this group as they no longer wish to lose more men.

Such a shame really,I know that pretty much one day if I dont have enough money saved up to pay these bastards,me and my parents would inevitably die and be forgotten.

Which is something I do not really want to happen

I still have a lot of things I want to do in life,heck due to me barely having enough money,not even once in my life did I enter an amusement park!

YES the place where almost every kid in the world goes to.
Unfortunately I was a part of the unfortunate ones who wasnt given the chance to have a proper childhood by their parents.

I only see them on posters pasted on the street walls to attract all sorts of visitors,and to be honest Im kinda jealous.

I too wanted to ride the "circling horses" that goes up and down for minutes!Theres also this roller coster ride that is like a train but it actually I dunno goes up from high places then SWOOOOSH DOWN at the very bottom.

From the looks of it however, the people that was on the photo,looked like they were NOT having the best of time of their lives.

So Im still pretty hesistant with adding that to my "to ride" list.

Welp anyways back to my place,Im currently on the farthest corner of the basement,my mathematic college book in one hand a flashlight in the other.

I forgot to tell that it was cave like dark here in the basement,so its very VERY dark.

But I still like it here since it blocks out most of the noise done by my parents.

And I can study more of my lessons-WAIT WAIT

I FORGOT THAT I ALSO HAVE AN ENGLISH TEST COMING UP TOMMOROW

OH BOI OH BOI
 

I LEFT MY ENGLISH REVIEWER UPSTAIRS

and if I try to return there and get it

My parents,worst my mom would see me and give me another beating.

I cant have that now that Im working 3 different jobs if my body is beaten till my bones break by that woman again,I would no longer be able to make money for college.

But then again this test is very important

If I fail because I wasnt able to study my scholarship would be gone!

English plays a big role in maintaining my grades ..

I cant just risk failing such an important test!

Alright

All I have to do

Is stay quiet until I get back on my room and get my bag and run down in the basement again.

 

Okay Seulgi you're a strong woman

You can do this easy peasy