Chapter 1

If I Killed Someone For You - Sinrin

Yerin stood, both feet flat on the cold black and white tiled floor, blood drops scattered around the floor and her feet. Hands gripping the porcelain sink basin, causing her knuckles to turn white. Her eyes met with herself as she let her eyes drift slowly up from the floor, up her body and into the foggy mirror. Yerin swiftly wiped away some of the fog, so she can be seen in the mirror.

Her eyes were met with a young blonde-haired girl, looking as rough as a drug addict. The sclera of her eyes, red with pain and suffering. Her cheeks, tear-stained from the night of crying and screaming at how she wanted to stop feeling this pain. The feeling wouldn't stop, it never does. It's made its nest inside her and it's waiting for its offspring to become powerful enough to hatch to cause the girl even more pain. The woman's blonde hair was messy, ragged and full of split ends where she had recently bleach it to try and get over some of the trauma. Just to focus on anything other than what frozen in her head like a tab that can't close. Her nose was dribbling like a waterfall with clear snot where she had sobbed far too hard and released the flood gates. She wasn't crying because of what she had done, although it was bad, not bad horrific.

 She was crying because of who she had done it for. Who she is risking her life for by killing a person. Though she would hesitate to do it again if she needed to. Too hell, she would do it as many times as possible if it was for her. She would do anything for that girl. Her face and name were tattooed in her mind alongside that and the crime she had just committed.

"How could you kill her? She had all her life ahead of her." Yerin asked herself, trying to think of the many ways she can confess her crime with full details if she ever got caught. With a face as serious as a judge who is convicting a murderer, Yerin glanced at herself in the mirror, it took a few seconds to think of a comment before opening . 

"I got the biggest blade I could find, within my home. It was a knife, a carving knife. I made sure I got the sharpener out the drawer and spent nearly half an hour sharpening it. Then, I went back into the bathroom, I held her arms over the sink and I cut. I cut so many slashes into her arms, till she bled out.

 It flowed out of her limp body and splattered onto the floor. It seemed into every corner of the room and made the once beauty of the newly decorated bathroom was ruined by the gore of the red, flowing blood. But this was after she had died. I really killed her by my choice of words used against her. I killed her in my own home. She is buried, somewhere deep, deep down." 

"Why did you do it? This is very out of character. Especially for you, a young girl, a Nurses Degree ready to be handed to you. A beautiful house, loving family and friends. Why?" Yerin questioned herself, creating a fake scenario in her head. The image coating her brain right now, forcing her to confess to herself. Maybe if she confessed to herself it might make it easier to confess to the police and to the judge. Once she had said those words multiple times then it won't be as painful or terrifying to say it again.

"Why? Why did I do it? Are you on drugs? Are you ing on drugs? Because it was the right and only thing to do. It felt right. It was what I needed to do to get rid of the emotions of my past. Because I'm stuck in this big circle going round and round because my heart can't give up. Because whatever I do isn't enough, no matter how much therapy and how much I talk about my feelings and people keep bloody telling me, I'm still cursed with the memories and the pictures still stuck in my ed up brain." Yerin started to sob as she finally collapsed onto the floor, her legs giving out from underneath her as her feet slip on the blood that still surrounded her.

 Yerin pulled herself up against the bath, to let herself be supported by the bath. It wasn't long before Yerin started to slap herself in the head as hard as she possibly can with her painful arms, they were still weak, weaker than normal.

Yerin stayed like that for around five minutes before realising that her best friend was home from work. Nothing stopped her from staying there though until her ears pricked up and caught the sound of her roommate switching on the TV. Yerin knew she had left it on the news channel before turning it off. This was it. Her friend was going to find out she had murdered. Yerin pulled herself up from the floor, using the bath so ungracefully. Yerin pulled down the sleeves of her jumper and slowly made her way out of the bathroom towards her shocked best friend. Yewon jumped at the unintentional slam of the bathroom door.

" Yerin, you scared the out of me."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to." Yerin sighed as she walked closer to her friend. Although with every step Yerin took closer to her friend, Yewon took two steps back.

"Don't come any closer." Yewon gasped as she put her hands in front of Yerin to keep her from getting any closer. Yerin thought that Yewon was going to be the one to help her, she would never hurt her best friend. It hurt her more to think that her friend thought she would even hurt her.

"Yewon?" Yerin questioned with a powerless, small voice, which is usually very loud but innocent.

"Yerin, what have you done?" Yewon said, her voice breaking at the thought of her best friend being a murderer.